Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she also has a stake? Like legally? Since she has mentioned sending money for the house.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure Claire and her mum own it. Caroline is never gonna just get it. Claire will surely make sure of that.

Reactions: 4
She’s being her usual classist tory self in her TT comments saying Brits aren’t wimps @as history shows” and blocking people. Wow. Her being back in her box didn’t last long did it, she can’t help herself .

As well as cashing in on free education and healthcare after not lived or contributed tax or NI here for ten years (how is that possible), would she / they also be entitled to help to buy as technically in the UK they are first time buyers, Even though in actual (and ethical ) terms they absolutely are not ? Does anyone knwo if there’s residency or tax requirements to access these schemes or would that be a loophole?

Reactions: 8
She’s being her usual classist tory self in her TT comments saying Brits aren’t wimps @as history shows” and blocking people. Wow. Her being back in her box didn’t last long did it, she can’t help herself .

As well as cashing in on free education and healthcare after not lived or contributed tax or NI here for ten years (how is that possible), would she / they also be entitled to help to buy as technically in the UK they are first time buyers, Even though in actual (and ethical ) terms they absolutely are not ? Does anyone knwo if there’s residency or tax requirements to access these schemes or would that be a loophole?

Help to Buy is no longer a thing

Reactions: 2

Help to buy doesn’t exist anymore - so no they won’t get it

Reactions: 1

As far as I know and this is what we were told, they won't qualify because they are not first time buyers as they owned a house in the US. How they check this, I don't know.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I also did the same. Lived in Dubai for ten years then moved back here in 2020 when my eldest was due to start reception!

We couldn’t be classed as first time buyers as my Irish husband owns a house in Ireland and rents it out. Not sure how it would have worked / how they would have checked if he had owned there and sold though!

I wonder if her sister had been doing up a property, and Caroline has been funding it, so will suddenly have bought a refurbed house (with air con for the sunny, Surrey climate!)

Reactions: 4