Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alex90

It’s damage limitation time for our Cazza. Americans are amazing, Brits are amazing, humans are amazing. She loves her husband.

Nothing to see here, only jealous folk! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ASAnigel

VIP Member
The more of a bitch she is, the more hate she’s going to get, and the bigger bitch she’s going to be. She’s locked in a vicious cycle and if she wants to make it as big time influencer she needs to get a grip and learn to brush comments off. She’s so quick to be snippy back and now look what’s happened, she’s caused harm to a small business. She absolutely will never admit she’s wrong and apologise publicly, nor will she learn.

ShannonLondon

Deleted but the Americans have the receipts, apparently that was posted from a fake account using that name and now all the reviews have already been left on the genuine google account 😱
Imagine everyone went on and hammered Liz's Google review page!
She needs to get a f**king life and stop being so irate with her responses. She's the worst person to have a large following as she sits there and responds to every single bad comment, getting herself all worked up. She needs to learn to post her video and move on with her day.

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
If anything, older dogs get stolen more to be used as bait. And because they are pets they tend to be more friendly and placid.

• Sad

gail2611

Does Charlie ever wear anything apart from the yellow wellies. Just laziness because she can’t be arsed putting shoes on him. I’ve got twins. I’m guilty of doing it myself when they was that age ,but not every day. I used to like her when I first found her on tik tok. Now she’s just a boring torie Surrey mum. Tries to be down to earth when there nothing down to earth about her I also can’t believe she’s a year older then myself. She looks early to mid 40s

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
No one is jealous, they’re just sick of her slagging off everyone. “Dangerous America”, “Miserable Brits”. Just fuck off Caroline. Your opinion isn’t fact, it’s an opinion.

Reactions: 19

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
It always blows my mind a company like Tempur are gifting a mattress to these fools and so many kids in the UK don’t even have a bed/mattress to call their own 😞
Companies use the grifters as it’s a cheap way of advertising unfortunately.
Couldn’t agree more Not only do some children in this country not have a mattress, they are gifting one to an American citizen who clearly can afford one of his own! Makes my blood boil.

LittleLen

Chatty Member
I lol'd at her mentioning she's gonna go buy some jeans from M&S because she "quite likes their clothing" in her boring vlog.

Clearly trying to get the M&S sponsorship/brand deal that every other influencer under the sun has here in the UK. And/or already has it coming in the works...

leabytottle

VIP Member
Is Surrey some magical vortex with constant sunshine, no crime, a place where everyone is known by what “class” they are, no dog theft and an abundance of cheap cleaners???
She is insufferable. I live in a nice area (although it’s up north, so I’d immediately be deemed as working class by our Caroline!) We had a stream of dog thefts last year, where people were coming from other areas to steal dogs from people’s gardens, out on walks, and things blew up when some were stolen after being tied up outside M&S! Thankfully, said dogs were found, but since then, I’ve not seen any dogs tied up outside shops since. Granted, Missy is an older dog, so less desirable for dog nappers, but sometimes they don’t take them for breeding, but for unthinkable things 💔
No one is immune from crime, just because you live in a nice area. My friend is a copper and she said that often break ins are higher in affluent areas!

Just like she sleep trained Charlie using the Ferber method at four months which isn’t recommended until 6 months and plopped Olivia in a non-lie flat pram until her freebie arrived. She literally does not give a shit about these content babies unless they’re serving her in some way.

• Sad

Paddy71

I don't know why all these companies use influencers to promote their items. For me it's an immediate put off. I would never buy something any of them promoted

KeepingUpWithThe....

I’m sorry but did she say In her latest reel that people in convertibles look smug driving round here when they can only them for like 2 weeks a year.

Sorry doesn’t she reckon Surrey has it’s own climate of hot & sunny allll the time?

• Haha

Mooms

Chatty Member
So she’s given Olivia her first purée, said that they FaceTimed Kyle whilst they did it. He’s going to be here next week so what’s the rush! Just wait until he’s here to see it for himself, poor Kyle he’s already had to miss out on a lot of Olivia’s life because Caroline couldn’t wait a few more months to leave as a family she treats him so awfully. Her exact words were “we even FaceTimed Kyle” as if she deserves a medal 😭

Ejo27

VIP Member
The way she was moaning at the start of the most recent vlog that Kyle arriving will disrupt HER routine. He’s your husband Caroline. You’re a family.

Reactions: 18

leabytottle

VIP Member
Multiple people are politely saying that it’s dangerous to leave your dog tied up while you go into a shop. Her replies are so awful and snooty. Someone from the US is saying how great it is that you can leave your dog out, and the someone replied how dog theft is rife in the UK. Caroline replied, after clearly clicking on this ladies page, and finding out where she lived, saying “I also wouldn’t leave my dog out in Kensington either”…It’s totally unnecessary to be so catty.

Poor Sophie wasn’t allowed a drink with her dinner! She was obviously thirsty as she drunk it quickly, and I assumed her not being allowed was due to it being close to bed time… but she then dished up their meal. So, she had no drink whilst eating?? Unless it was recorded out of order?

Reactions: 18