Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilas

Kyle seem like the stable and calm parent with a ton of patience. She's impulsive and bitchy, and shouldn't be spending money right now considering they live with her mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

marshmallow99

Does she think she’s edgy saying she lived in the ~Middle East~ instead of saying she lived in Dubai? Haloumi isn’t even from the Middle East ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
Kyle has a bad back as was blown up! Such a nice way to put it. So he needs a flashy bells and whistles mattress. Ooh look here’s one gifted. Snarky comment about receipts and Kyle isn’t even trying the frigging mattress. Hope it’s uncomfy as hell! I bloody hate these grifters. Wants a £70,000 car, doesn’t have a home as a mum of 3 and is gifted a buggy and a mattress. Make it make sense. She’s influencing no one at this point.
I remember her talking about Kyle’s back on a live (he wasn’t there) She said very casually “he got blown up and now gets money off the government. We checked, he still gets it when we move”. She then went on to say it’s meant to physio, acupuncture etc but said it’s not used for that. Up until that point, I hadn’t seen her blatant bitchness, but it made me see a different side.
Can you imagine if it was the other way around and Caroline received monthly compensation off the airline, due to damaging it as an air hostess. She’d use every penny on herself

• Wow

losingmymindagain

Just watched the latest YouTube of Kyle’s arrival, fuck me she is so cold. There is like zero chemistry there…..unless it just feels awkward because she’s always filming? She even mentions how she’s looking forward to going to get her nails done alone now he’s here. Guys only been back a few hours at this point lol

• Sad
There was a comment where she said they were going to look to buy in the new year! Either mama isn’t happy or she isn’t.

also, I recall in a video where she said she was staging in Boston, that she was “not a stay at home kinda mom” which is totally fine!! I don’t know that I would be either. But maybe that’s why she was so unhappy? bc she didn’t keep anything of her own for very long, outside the house. Now she’s in the U.K. and I wonder if she will get a job. I can’t see it honestly.

with this “receipt” shit… she LITERALLY said “I’m only going to speak on this once” and now she’s adding it to every post. It’s boring already, babes.

• Haha
It seems the whole family are driven to ‘look’ like they have money, rather than actually make clever financial decisions and free up cash or make the most of assets.
Mother wanted to transform the small house into a larger wealthier looking space, had to remortgage to do so and Caroline chipped in so she could?
She has definitely got her sights on kicking her out so she can take it over…

Also, if Caroline greeted me like that after I had constantly changed everything in my usual life for her benefit I’d kick her in the twat

• Haha
Why is she so aggressive!! Someone giving her a bit of friendly advice seeing as she’s not lived here for 10 years. I’d never ever dream of leaving my dog tied up outside as it’s not worth the risk of her being stolen. Does she think she lives in a bubble!? Like no criminals could possibly be where she lives!!??
I literally screenshot this too! I have been lurking for a long time.
If I had been out of the country for years and there had been a momentous increase in dog thefts whilst I was away, I would not take offence to people telling me that!

I don’t get why if someone commented about the US she would say “maybe for you but not in my area” but now people who are in her area are trying to help her and she’s having a tantrum.

Put the phone down babe

NotaAD

Didn't realize this woman had a tattle tread..... Do now after all her ✨I hAvE reCeiPtS✨ brought me right here didn't it!

Bitch needs a root, plain and simple... That will sort her right out.

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Kyle didn’t seem upset about being in the Uk. He strikes me as an eternal optimist. Like he’d make the most of everything? Whereas Caroline is the complete opposite. They are like pooh and Eyeore! I did laugh when he said he’d bought the hall runner!! I don’t know just made me laugh.

She’s in her comments staying the hate has been unhinged since she moved it must be jealousy and it’s making her want to stop. Is it , really? Cos the free mattress and pram suggest otherwise. She thinks she can take on the internet with no help or or PR management , good luck with that . So, what was with the lecture she posted today saying she wasn’t xenophobic, who died and made her a professor . You really are very full of your own self importance love, pipe Down

Alex90

Interesting how she tells the story of her local newsagents being robbed when a week ago she wouldn’t hear of perfect Cobham having issues.

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
It says more about Caroline that she has to keep stating that she ‘has the receipts’ because she’s actually paid for something herself. Never in my life have I had to state that, as I pay for everything myself - like the majority of us normal folk. It’s embarrassing she has to clarify when she’s had to spend her own money 😂😂

Annie_Mummy

She said in a comment that she got in. Kept that one quiet. Imaging having the audacity to kick up a stink about free primary placement when you haven’t lived in or contributed to the country for ten years.
---
lol. Audacity again. Has she ever heard of the phrases “in my opinion” or “in my experience” she seems to have lost tjr ability to use them , everything is a declaration of her way / understanding and teaching people to suck eggs. For all she knows that person could be a politics doctorate. Patronising uneducated idiot . And also kidding no one she’s a Labour voter
---
clearer this commentator is a scot too so she probably doesn’t need a lecture on how Westminster works, I’m guessing! Strangely enough we are pretty clued on on that shit show, caz
From the way she seems to think “the UK” and “England” are interchangeable, I’d expect Caroline doesn’t quite understand the concept of Scotland and/or thinks us Scots are inferior beings that she need to speak very slowly for

Reactions: 17

Crazymum

VIP Member
Kyle has a bad back as was blown up! Such a nice way to put it. So he needs a flashy bells and whistles mattress. Ooh look here’s one gifted. Snarky comment about receipts and Kyle isn’t even trying the frigging mattress. Hope it’s uncomfy as hell! I bloody hate these grifters. Wants a £70,000 car, doesn’t have a home as a mum of 3 and is gifted a buggy and a mattress. Make it make sense. She’s influencing no one at this point.

Attachments

Hello its me

VIP Member
From the way she seems to think “the UK” and “England” are interchangeable, I’d expect Caroline doesn’t quite understand the concept of Scotland and/or thinks us Scots are inferior beings that she need to speak very slowly for
This grinds my gears when people say 'the uk' when they just mean England. Scotland and northern ireland especially are so so far removed from England and its politics ect and the way of life ect