Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Couldn’t agree more Not only do some children in this country not have a mattress, they are gifting one to an American citizen who clearly can afford one of his own! Makes my blood boil.
Sure Mrs Hinch got gifted a mattress and she put it in her dogs bedroom for him to sleep on. These people are vermin begging fucks

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I am SO HAPPY to have found this thread, how did it take me so long?!?!

I’ve been following her a long while- I loved all her videos of what she was getting up to in the states and how different life is over there with young kids. I genuinely found it interesting and informative.

but fuck me, she’s changed! And not for the better! The is seriously unhinged (wouldn’t be surprised if she had a bipolar diagnosis in the future!)

Surrey is not good for her! She’s beyond privileged, beggy is an understatement- she’s desperate! Desperate for the products/ads, desperate for the #spons/gifted. She’s like a middle class Millie Mackintosh. Got the money in the bank, but wants everything for nothing.

Either her mum is a really busy lady- or she knows if you give Caroline and inch, she’ll take a mile. I don’t understand how Caroline and the kids can just come over and take over the house completely! It’s so disrespectful.

poor Kyle. I’d stay put in the states if I was him. England isn’t going to be the dream that she’s sold him.

• Heart

Hmmmjustreading

is anyone going to tell her that the kids want toast and snacks after breakfast because coco pops isn’t nutritionally balanced and wouldn’t fill up a fly?

Tweetypie

“My sister has a membership to Hampton court palace…so we may get one too”. Imagine having to play catch up to your sister all the bloody time

• Haha
  • Sick

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
That dinner looked rank, well the kievs looked OK.
And was that the choco pops spilled and dried onto the gorgeous stone worktop? And other shit?
Her poor mum, imagine coming home from a hard days work to see the breakfast still there, while her unemployed daughter sits about then stinks the kitchen out with garlic and oven chips 😵💫🥴

Badbugger

Chatty Member
It’s quite incredible, I’ve gone from ‘finding her’ a couple of weeks ago (max) and thinking she was a breath of fresh air, to wondering why she picked this as a ‘career’ when she clearly can’t ANY form of even positive criticism/help.

If I was being even half as rude as this to comments on my SM (I post about four times per year!) my friends and family would be contacting me to ask if I was okay or even calling me out in the comments. She is increasingly coming across as an absolute horror, even to the most well-meaning comment.

I’m honestly just a bit gob-smacked!

Mooms

Chatty Member
All three of them are the spit of Kyle 🤣 and it’s weird unless you really dislike your partner to be so against and defensive of them looking like him when everyone says so

Reactions: 20

tea-spill

She’s clearly desperate for a M&S collab. Can’t believe how much time she gave to sucking up their a$$ on that last video when it was supposed to be about the gifted mattress. Faking a text to her mum to tell her how good the M&S was. Would you not just wait until you got home like the rest of us would if you weren’t on the beg? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mooms

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for Kyle, he’s just left his country, left behind his parents, friends and work etc, that is a huge deal! And Caroline couldn’t give a shit about him being there or not. I hope he adjusts ok and enjoys it, it’s hard enough with a supportive partner let alone without one…

Alex90

It’s damage limitation time for our Cazza. Americans are amazing, Brits are amazing, humans are amazing. She loves her husband.

Nothing to see here, only jealous folk! 😂

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
The more of a bitch she is, the more hate she’s going to get, and the bigger bitch she’s going to be. She’s locked in a vicious cycle and if she wants to make it as big time influencer she needs to get a grip and learn to brush comments off. She’s so quick to be snippy back and now look what’s happened, she’s caused harm to a small business. She absolutely will never admit she’s wrong and apologise publicly, nor will she learn.

ShannonLondon

Deleted but the Americans have the receipts, apparently that was posted from a fake account using that name and now all the reviews have already been left on the genuine google account 😱
Imagine everyone went on and hammered Liz's Google review page!
She needs to get a f**king life and stop being so irate with her responses. She's the worst person to have a large following as she sits there and responds to every single bad comment, getting herself all worked up. She needs to learn to post her video and move on with her day.

gail2611

Does Charlie ever wear anything apart from the yellow wellies. Just laziness because she can’t be arsed putting shoes on him. I’ve got twins. I’m guilty of doing it myself when they was that age ,but not every day. I used to like her when I first found her on tik tok. Now she’s just a boring torie Surrey mum. Tries to be down to earth when there nothing down to earth about her I also can’t believe she’s a year older then myself. She looks early to mid 40s

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
No one is jealous, they’re just sick of her slagging off everyone. “Dangerous America”, “Miserable Brits”. Just fuck off Caroline. Your opinion isn’t fact, it’s an opinion.

Reactions: 19