Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
It always blows my mind a company like Tempur are gifting a mattress to these fools and so many kids in the UK don’t even have a bed/mattress to call their own 😞
Companies use the grifters as it’s a cheap way of advertising unfortunately.

Reactions: 26

LittleLen

Chatty Member
What a strange vlog.

Kyle's here! ....but we were late picking him up from the airport (what a greeting 😂 )

Happy to have you home!.... but let me rush to get you a naff sausage roll and film you eating it.

Welcome to your new home! ... anyways I'm glad you're here to do the cleaning

I know you're probably exhausted from your flight.... but I'm gonna go get my nails done and leave you with the kids.

If my spouse greeted me this way I'd turn myself around and get back on that plane jfc

• Heart
Reactions: 26

SDD

I just don’t see what the appeal is now. She’s slobby, a bit grubby and so snarky to even the most well meaning of comments. Being someone who happened to live out of the UK for a few years doesn’t make her interesting and neither does thinking she speaks for the whole of the UK about politics, the NHS, schools or food. I don’t remember the last time we ate “bangers and mash” and the way she “cooks” and then throws it on the plate certainly doesn’t represent the way I live. How does she get gifted so much? I wouldn’t want her to represent my company, and I would not buy anything from anyone gifting to her.

Reactions: 25

Crazymum

VIP Member
Home bargains visit up! Now shes the oracle of cleaning. Apparently all English cleaners don’t provide cleaning products and it’s only £45 for her mums house to be cleaned and it’s a bigger house. So much more money in America! Please shut up Caroline you’re talking shit! Some cleaners provide their own cleaning stuff in England and some of them charge £20 plus an hour so you know nothing! Urgh.

• Heart

Marmaladethecat

I've said this before and another Tattler has as well, what is with the weird accents she keeps dropping in?! It's just bizarre behaviour! Coupled with looking like her and her kids have never had a wash...it's not a flex, it's shite and lazy parenting mixed in with very poor hygiene!

The Father’s Day post is sooo cold! Not even a heart emoji?! Surely she could have said something more than first one as a father of three?! Divorce incoming within the next 5 years I reckon!!
I still can’t believe that man agreed to live with her mum for a year .. like on what planet does that happen .. lovely as her mum may be .. it’s just .. too close for comfort .. like no privacy / intimacy with your MIL a few doors away .. no thank you .. and indefinitely sharing a room with the baby.. as grown adults .. in someone else’s house just get a fucking rental ? Im sorry but it’s nothing but free loading . I have no time for anyone who is earning their own money as acults and sponges off their parents one way or another . Even if she is paying her mum rent.. (I’d hope she is ) she’s using/used the address for school in an dodgy way and for nhs.. so there’s always an alterior motive . And let’s flip the mirror for a second .. someone who hasn’t lived in the country for a decade comes back or comes here for the first time , lies about their perm address to get into a school .. an no one bats an eyelid .. if that wasn’t a middle class white Surrey wannabe yummy mummy .. what would the reaction be. She’s so oblivious to her own contradictions its unreal

Reactions: 24

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Notice how a few weeks ago she was going on about how she was so excited about a Tesco delivery and Tesco shop! Oh look all of a sudden she’s working with them! Receipts- she doth protest too much!

Alex90

I don’t get why she’s got any followers at all given how she speaks to people. One of them even apologised to her after they suggested she shouldn’t leave the dog alone and Caroline aggressively replied. It will be interesting to see what she’s like when she becomes a school mum. She might find she meets her match.

SDD

Not xenophobic, just hates the consumerism in the US. 2 hrs later, posts a video waxing lyrical about a shopping mall.
If they need a Tempur mattress for Kyle’s back, surely it would make sense for Kyle to try out the mattresses? But saying “they’re giving me a free one so I’m deciding which one I like babez…” doesn’t sound so good. Also, the way she talks about Kyle being “blown up” is just so insensitive. Every day she makes my blood boil more and more.

Reactions: 23

rosieposie94

Drove down Cobham high street today. It’s really nothing special. Didn’t see a single dog tied up outside a shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mg89

Chatty Member
Does a Tesco ad about how great their produce but then only shows shopping and products from Waitrose. Why are companies so dumb.

Reactions: 22

absolute-omnishambles

The irony of her complaining about people being in the gym in the middle of the day, whilst literally being one of those people is mind blowing. She really thinks shes superior to everyone doesn't she. So if a woman in in the gym at 11am she must be a stay at home mum, got it 🙃
she is the world’s haughtiest air hostess

she might be on the treadmill next to an off shift anaesthetist for Christ sake

Reactions: 22

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I just can’t imagine her working as an air hostess. She was probably so rude to everyone. No wonder she said she thought she would’ve been fired had she carried on.

Reactions: 21

disneys

VIP Member
The dog thing has baffled me .

I’m not overly familiar with Caroline’s slice of apparent crime free , ever - sunny Surrey paradise but I live in a fairly affluent area of Kent . And I don’t think I’ve seen a dog tied up outside of a shop unattended for years . Yes it is something that used to be done here , definitely more so when I was a kid in the 90s and noughties . But as an adult woman , it is just not something you see . And that is because of the insane dog theft - I’m sure . Every week on our local town FB page someone’s dog has gone missing or been stolen . It is so sad . Caroline js absolutely kidding herself if she thinks leaving Missy anywhere public unattended … even if it was the poshest town in Britain .

Reactions: 21