Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always blows my mind a company like Tempur are gifting a mattress to these fools and so many kids in the UK don’t even have a bed/mattress to call their own 😞
Companies use the grifters as it’s a cheap way of advertising unfortunately.
Couldn’t agree more Not only do some children in this country not have a mattress, they are gifting one to an American citizen who clearly can afford one of his own! Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 18
Tender stem broccoli is definitely middle class, maybe even middle upper class 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t agree more Not only do some children in this country not have a mattress, they are gifting one to an American citizen who clearly can afford one of his own! Makes my blood boil.
Sure Mrs Hinch got gifted a mattress and she put it in her dogs bedroom for him to sleep on. These people are vermin begging fucks

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why is she so angry all the time 🤣🤣 have a day off Caroline. Take some deep breaths and goodness me have a cigarette and a glass of wine. Just calm your jets

Reactions: 14
She’s so desperate to be middle class and then she eats what I would class as working class food as if it’s a flex. Growing up in a very middle class family, I can’t remember ever having peas or beans. Vegetables were much more likely to be broccoli, asparagus or spinach. And we definitely didn’t eat the stodgy food Caroline does or pre-made breaded chicken.

Reactions: 10
Is she actually sniffing glue? Is that what it is? Is this not the same woman who sent her minions and herself to a review page of a local business without even thinking, but yet claims she doesn't believe in boycotting businesses or bringing good companies down?
Screenshot_20240621_130415_Instagram.jpg

---
Also Kelly 😂 she needs to come out of her shell 🐚
Screenshot_20240621_131527_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And I’m assuming this is what his monthly payment is for? To buy the more expensive items like a firm mattress due to his injury. I’m still frothing that my Tempur mattress isn’t even a year old and I want to get rid of it. But can’t, as I simply do not have the pennies to buy another one.

Reactions: 9
I bet you even pronounce mangetout right as well, not like us non-Surrey povvos 😂
Oh tit am I really like her???? duck duck and duck, I do live in the the county next door to Surrey….😂😂😂😂 but I tell you what I’m more down to earth then her 😂😂😂 come to think of it half my family live in Surrey….😂
---
Come on Kelly, where you at?! You’re in a safe space! What an ICON Kelly is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to point this guy in the direction of Cobham-del-sol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does a Tesco ad about how great their produce but then only shows shopping and products from Waitrose. Why are companies so dumb.

Reactions: 22
Her face when she’s out with her daughters “Charlie’s at nursery, shame”.
Wouldn’t it make sense for both to be in nursery the same day? It’s not like she’s doing 1-1 time with Charlie when Sophie’s at nursery.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
In her latest TT, her bill says “no payment received”….does that mean she hadn’t paid it at the time of filming, or because it was hashtag gifted? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
She really does look so much older than mid-thirties. Is her hair going grey or are those the blonde bits

Reactions: 8
In her latest TT, her bill says “no payment received”….does that mean she hadn’t paid it at the time of filming, or because it was hashtag gifted? 🤔🤔
I think that’s the bill, not the receipt. I’m surprised she’s not mentioning the 12.5% tip automatically added.

Reactions: 2