Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - All is not well in the kingdom , Caro-wine is loosing her mind & very quickly her income

Reactions: 34
She’s a full blow fruit cake. She needs to get off social media because she’s not a very nice person and wow does it show!

Reactions: 17
Hey all
Been following her for a while but after last night I won't be anymore
What shw said last night was absolutely disgusting and you hit the nail on the head
I suffer really bad with my mental health and self harm and to be honest what she said last night crushed me and had me thinking is that what people think about mental health

She really has turned nasty since she came back to the UK and I understand it's hard but you don't come out with tit like that

You have echoed my thoughts. I’m so sorry you’re struggling too. Sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A full video of how good squash is and plating Nando’s/talking to her children about what they got? The content is so bad… is she even trying?

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that can’t imagine dishing up dinner using fingers?! Her hands are filthy and then she runs them through her hair 🤮

Reactions: 9
What’s worrying is, that she’ll fake having pnd to try to justify her behaviour and play the sympathy card.
I know there are many of us on here who’ve suffered from pnd and other MH issues, and for someone to pretend they’re suffering when they’re not is appalling.
I said on the last post, that I wondered if she did have it, but I honestly don’t think she has. If you’ve had it, even if you don’t want to admit it or can’t recognise it in yourself, others will. Kyle came over, and even if she was masking, he’d recognise it. Plus, she lives with her mum, so surely she’d see a change? Which makes me think this is her true personality.
I think she has always been the “mean girl” and probably had friends at school, because she was intimidating. Then she moved to Dubai abd then America, and “British girl” persona took over and she realised in it. Now she’s back in the UK, she’s nothing unique and the mask has slipped…

Reactions: 21
She has 100% mean girl vibes and they're showing through now that she's safely on home turf.
Remeber that god awful reel she made about having “made it “ to her “high school bullies” . Completely random and un-necessary, she has a mega chip on her shoulder either from school and / or what happened with her mum and dad and she thinks that the occasional pay check and expensive jumper makes her better than anyone.
Things we know about her family because she (and her sister ) puts things on the internet :
Her daughters medical scare
Caroline’s bowel habits after giving birth
Her husband and presumably children’s surname
Her husbands current and previous jobs and employers
How much she bought her Quincy house for ans soon how much it sold for
How much her mum and sister bought their house for
Her sons eating habits ad potty training detail
That her and Kyle had a “dry-spell” “room
Mate era”
How much she spends on take aways
That her dad ran off with a mistress and left her mum with nothing and three kids
Her brothers job and that he has a dog
Her mums job and that she has a shop
That she’s a raging tory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remeber that god awful reel she made about having “made it “ to her “high school bullies” . Completely random and un-necessary, she has a mega chip on her shoulder either from school and / or what happened with her mum and dad and she thinks that the occasional pay check and expensive jumper makes her better than anyone.
Things we know about her family because she (and her sister ) puts things on the internet :
Her daughters medical scare
Caroline’s bowel habits after giving birth
Her husband and presumably children’s surname
Her husbands current and previous jobs and employers
How much she bought her Quincy house for ans soon how much it sold for
How much her mum and sister bought their house for
Her sons eating habits ad potty training detail
That her and Kyle had a “dry-spell” “room
Mate era”
How much she spends on take aways
That her dad ran off with a mistress and left her mum with nothing and three kids
Her brothers job and that he has a dog
Her mums job and that she has a shop
That she’s a raging tory 😂
Don’t forget her ‘microclimate’ in Surrey 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her tik tok showing the nandos she had last night? She couldn't of made nandos look any less appetising if she tried!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.