Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t believe she got the gifted bugaboo she was begging for before she left the US 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Well more fucking fool pramworld or whoever it was who gifted it to her. I’m sure they got a lot of business out of that as she’s mentioned it once in quick passing. Blink and you miss it.

Reactions: 20

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
So she’s now slagging off brits. Is she now trying to piss of the Brits as well as the Americans? Does she want to lose all of her followers? This women truly baffles me.
She is an ignorant, entitled brat. My mum would be mortified if I posted stories like that (oh wait she’s dead cos the NHS fucked up!)

• Sad
  • Wow

petitspois

VIP Member
She's a really thick woman who's only point of difference is that she married a man from another country and lived there for a while so knew she could tap into the interest we have in seeing different cultures on a day to day basis. She needs to take her blotchy skin and her weaponised bob and just shut up.

LittleLen

Chatty Member
lmao

I normally don't mind her but she's gone too far with this NHS thing. It says a lot that me and my friends spent a solid 2 hours on a night out comparing our terrible experiences with the NHS recently and how we can't get good care to save our lives.

And 2 of these friends WORK FOR THE NHS and were telling us all pls go private you won't get anything from the NHS.

Like ofc they're going to fast track a small little baby, possibly when you live in a well funded nice white neighbourhood. Fuck the rest of us right? We must just be a bunch of miserable complainers not that there's a systematic issue going on

(and yes I've experienced US and UK healthcare)

Reactions: 19

Halsey91

There is no way that Kyle wrote that! That is her on his account 😂 anything to make it believable babez
IMG_9778.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Maybe this is why she’s been in such a strop - things aren’t moving with the house as much and as quickly as she thought they would - which I get it is stressful but that’s just how things go sometimes.

also saw in the comments she’s got the bugaboo she wanted and tagged where it was from. 100% will have been gifted as I clicked on their page and they’ve got quite a few influencers posting them as gifted/pr/aff links! So hope after all the fuss she made in the comments of that woman’s page about rules that she’s going to get her advertising bang on…

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Kyle seems really nice. The more I see of him in those little videos he makes, the more I like him. Their Boston house looks nice too from looking at it on Zillow. They had a decent lifestyle. Kyle’s family seemed helpful with the kids.

Seems like nothing is ever good enough for Caroline. She speaks to Kyle like shit sometimes and has the view that he is lucky to have her rather than that they’re both lucky to have each other.

ameliasa

I also fancy Kyle. I mean what a guy honestly. Half decent looking, fairly funny - hands on with the kids.
What does he see in her now she looks like a Victorian grandma? 🫣🫣🫣

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
We might be miserable about the weather (& rightly so, it is really shite) but she is miserable full stop.

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Why does she lie???? My best friend is about 20 mins from this cow, and I can confirm it rained majority of last week, and there is rain forecast this week also. Idiot

Effeffess

Chatty Member
I have to admit I found her post about the NHS triggering, my uncle has just died after waiting 11 months for a scan for suspected gallstones - nope, it was pancreatic cancer, died two weeks after the scan. So that's great that they saw to her kid so quickly (they don't mess about with babies and little kids), but things in general have gone downhill so much.

A few weeks ago a colleague's elderly mum waited 22 hours in A&E after having an episode relating to her diabetes as she was triaged and assessed as being non urgent, but too sick to go home.

I was just offered a GP's appointment for two weeks time so have gone through Bupa, feeling extremely privileged to be able to do so but hate that there is now a two tier system here.

Caroline in a nutshell:

Toxic-Positivity-Definition-Therapists-in-Fort-Lauderdale-FL-300x300.jpeg

• Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I mean most sane people would suggest it’s probably not the best time to do a huge transatlantic move whilst being postpartum. Especially when you’re prone to postnatal depression. She’s seems absolutely manic since she’s been back.

Last edited:

Tweetypie

what’s funny is that there are SO MANY memes right now about the shit weather and how it’s practically autumn, we’re not making it up. She’s so defensive. It’s bad weather Caroline. Sincerely, lived here all my life, not just dipping in and out as I please.

Her mother must be a saint having all that carnage arrive on her doorstep and move into her beautiful home. How long are they going to be there for? That is difficult no matter how much you love your daughter and her family.

ameliasa

I know this is cruel. But my god she has really let herself go… she looks so awful all of the time. (I know, I’m sending myself to bed now…) but just…. How can Kyle still be attracted to her when she really seemed to make an effort x years ago before the children.
I appreciate she is post Partum etc but she looks like she can’t even be bothered to shower and whack a nice summer dress on? I would give anything to burn those shitty US jumpers and that fucking raggedy greasy hat 🤢

*edit to also include it looks like she can’t even be bothered to do her hair now either, or whizz a brush through it. Maybe 3 children on her own is more difficult than she expected it to be when her predominant child care is erm… still in the US.

Alex90

She replies to one of the comments that ‘she forgot how negative Brits were about the weather’

As others have said she can’t take a joke or any sort of banter.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She replies to one of the comments that ‘she forgot how negative Brits were about the weather’

As others have said she can’t take a joke or any sort of banter.
She’s clearly been out of the country that long she doesn’t get British humour 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart