Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhippetGood

Oh god here we go again - now she’s banging on about people in the UK being obsessed with class. Why does she think she speaks for the whole of the UK and the whole of the USA

Reactions: 19

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
On that Why would she move to the UK reel, she's shown literally nothing which couldn't have been done in the US.. it makes no sense aha. Surely her reason can just be 'I wanted to' why justify it so hard!?
And the I paid for my smile myself, is this going to be her war cry from now on?
In my receipt era 📇📑

• Haha

Annie_Mummy

“Sophie needs practical clothing for the park”

“Here’s a white tshirt”. Right enough Caroline.

She is going to run out of activities soon!

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
Why does this woman think we need to know her opinion on EVERYTHING?! Who is she? Prior to selling herself and her kids on the internet, she was a waitress in the sky. Who does she think she is?

It’s absolutely lashing it down here! Like torrential rain!!!!!!! Thunder and lighting too!!! If I want to moan because it’s been like this for MONTHS, then I’m going to bleeping moan! It’s got nothing to do with me being a moany Brit, it’s to do with being sick and tired of this miserable weather!!!!!!!!!! It’s TIT!!! I’m only on the other side of London to good ol’ ‘positive all day long Caz’, so I dare her to say it’s nice and sunny where she is!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr 😡

ameliasa

Shhhhhh BBC - you’ll have Ms Parker silencing you as she’s living in her own sub tropics in Surrey babez where it’s summer!
IMG_5842.jpeg

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
There was a drive by shooting in London today, Caz will never believe it
It's OK it was probably a rough area not an upper middle class area where they all speak with private school accents, well apart from Caroline who sounds like she's an extra from Eastenders, get outta my pub!

• Haha

Mooms

Chatty Member
She replied to a comment today saying that they’re staying at her mum’s house for “at least a year” 😅 does her mum know this lol.

I do really feel for Kyle, the pressure for him to like and be happy in England must be a lot. I doubt Caroline will be as understanding of his feelings if he hates it even tho she hated America….

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
She honestly would be better just keeping her mouth shut, post your day and get on with it, instead of arguing with the comment section. You put your life out there, expect opinions. Shows us your hauls, dodgy make up, what you're making your kids for tea.
---
Is it just me who doesn’t think about/talk about the so called ‘class system’ of the UK. Honestly never even crosses my mind
She does, its projection! She proved that time and time again in Quincy when she referred to the blue collar areas and the not so nice area she had to drive through to get to the affluent area that had the spin class she went too, that was also her dream location.
Shes the one who commented about the upper middle class area with the snotty kids in the park, with private school accents. She is also the person who argued in her comments when someone said you're lucky they (the kids) didn't stab her, oh they wouldn't it's an upper middle class area!
Caroline people like you are the problem, most of your followers haven't a clue where Surrey is but you make sure you let them know.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lulalala

Chatty Member
She’s got a right attitude on her for someone in her 30s who lives at their mums house. Get over yourself Caroline.

Flipflopdrop

Imagine living a nice wee life in your 70s, with your own routines and beautiful house and that lot descends on you and takes over. Bloody nightmare.

Effeffess

Chatty Member
To add to the above, we have good incomes but things like going out for Sunday lunch is now a rare treat, certainly not a weekly thing anymore, such is how much we have had to tighten our belts. If a friend suddenly reappeared in my life asking to do x y and z with me I'd have to decline.

She’s freaking out because she’s realising how regulated the industry is here and wants to be able to do what she wants, no questions asked. Why else would she be gunning for someone who is making the law clearer. I don’t love that Alice one either she’s very full of herself but does know her stuff .. but she shouldn’t back down to this moron who literally has been back in the regulated world for two minutes