Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh the drama- Caroline has been on Reddit pretending to be someone else- dammit she never comes on here for a laugh!
She has , but not this thread, her sister’s. I called her out and she had a back and forth with me 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Knew she was in some sort of collaboration with Kendamil. She will have to be careful with that once she’s back in the UK surely? Unlikely that she gives a duck obvs.

Reactions: 9
how does her reddit differ from this forum?
They dislike her! A lot live in her area and call out every lie she tells. They also said she speaks poorly of a particular area that she has to drive through, its a low income area. They have her down to a T

Jesus she really outted herself 😂😂 it's the language she used, 'born and Bred' 'dense' amongst others. Oh and what do we know she's dragged the low income suburb again. Her and Helen must have been pissed.
---
The kids living their best lives at Aunty Helens! Outdoors, fresh air, bouncy castle and I'm sure much more we didn't see, not a couch or TV.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting comment about DC, I actually can't rem why they left? Anyone know? Was it to be nearer the village? Or Kyle wanted back to his roots?
All I remember is Caroline was obsessed with Kismet house and wanted an old property to flip aswell.

Reactions: 4
Interesting comment about DC, I actually can't rem why they left? Anyone know? Was it to be nearer the village? Or Kyle wanted back to his roots?
All I remember is Caroline was obsessed with Kismet house and wanted an old property to flip aswell.
Probably so they could have a “village” in Boston then everyone hated her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yes there was a lot of talk about being a part of the ready made friendship group Kyle had in Boston but that fell apart pretty quickly.

Reactions: 8
Yes there was a lot of talk about being a part of the ready made friendship group Kyle had in Boston but that fell apart pretty quickly.
Do we know why that fell apart?
Or why Kyle’s family is not considered a village?

Reactions: 2
Sometimes in life how you imagine it to be is the complete opposite of how it is in reality. Just like walking everywhere in her hometown. Walking with 3 kids in the pouring rain is not easy or fun. Having a ready made friendship doesn't mean they are always going to be available for you. I get why she wants to come back home, but coming over on holiday is not the same as living here.

Reactions: 14
Caz would never admit to anything.
She got wasted at dinner and round about the same time some random came on and started trying to defend Caroline on Reddit 🤔 it’s like she didn’t even try and cover her tracks.
Helen seems very normal but the fact that she thought it was a good idea tells me that Caroline must surround herself with idiots who allow her to do this stuff. I’ve always wondered why her friends don’t read here and then maybe subtly say to her have you maybe thought about being less manic, less of an hole to people? But clearly they’re all just as bad as C!

Reactions: 1