Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how Kyle could just come to the UK and be on this super high salary and getting a promotion soon too..he hasint even been in his role for that long? I'm just a commoner tho what do I know.

Reactions: 7
I've been following her since she was about 8m pregnant and I'm sure she mentioned Kyle's salary was about £200k over there. Given the cost of living where they are and the exchange rate that maybe feels like a £100k salary would here - clearly very nice but maybe not rolling around in money for a one income family. Does anyone know what he'll be doing over here? same job?

Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread! I started watching her few months back as I also had my 3rd a few months before she had her baby. But she seems to be completely deluded about what she’s coming back to here in the UK. Constantly slagging off the US, well I’ve got news for you women, it ain’t all picnic and roses here either! She said on her live last night that her hometown would never have a drive through because they’re so above that there! Really!? Think she’s going to have a serious shock when she gets back here.

Also does Kyle not get fed up of his wife constantly slagging off him home country? And what does he do for a living? She makes out he’s a CIA agent the way she talks about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a consultant for EY. £100k is likely what he’d be making over here as he’s not been there that long and she’s mentioned before that she’s matching his salary with her influencer income. TikTokers make loads more in the US though so I doubt she’ll be able to sustain that in the UK.

Reactions: 14
She will be having a smack of reality when they come back with the cost of living now. When we were first married my hubby was on £100k and I was on about £35k so a lot less that she’s projecting they are in but all we could afford with a one bedroom flat. Granted we didn’t have kids and had a nice car and holidays but it doesn’t go far! she thinks the UK has frozen in time since 2014 and it still smells like roses and M&S ready meals

Reactions: 15
She will be having a smack of reality when they come back with the cost of living now. When we were first married my hubby was on £100k and I was on about £35k so a lot less that she’s projecting they are in but all we could afford with a one bedroom flat. Granted we didn’t have kids and had a nice car and holidays but it doesn’t go far! she thinks the UK has frozen in time since 2014 and it still smells like roses and M&S ready meals
We are on a similar salary and with the cost of everything it doesn’t go far! And we only have one kid! I mean I am sure she will use the free hours at nursery, but we had to pay because we worked so that was a big outlay. Kyle looks like he has a good work life balance in the US- I don’t have that, I work 9-6 as core hours and I work from home - after school with clubs, dinner, homework etc it’s hectic! Half the time I’m still working after 6- that’s what’s expected when you earn £100k, I wonder if princess Caroline understands this?

We are on a similar salary and with the cost of everything it doesn’t go far! And we only have one kid! I mean I am sure she will use the free hours at nursery, but we had to pay because we worked so that was a big outlay. Kyle looks like he has a good work life balance in the US- I don’t have that, I work 9-6 as core hours and I work from home - after school with clubs, dinner, homework etc it’s hectic! Half the time I’m still working after 6- that’s what’s expected when you earn £100k, I wonder if princess Caroline understands this?
Also , she's used to much cheaper fuel costs in US...if she's buying a huge 7 seater , gas guzzling SUV she'll find it costs well over £100 to fill it each time
Basic Kia 7 seater , that she's planning on buying costs £51k ( or £900/ per month)....will she even get credit right away and will she be able to even drive one away as soon as she arrives?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the aim is to just take over her Mum's house so she ends up with a babysitter on tap and free housing.

When she was talking about how Charlie and Sophie would have to share as her mum wanted a room for her brother to visit her tone changed like almost as if how dare my kids share a room 🤔

• Haha
I’m predicting now that they won’t be living with her mum by the time Kyle gets to the UK. It’s got recipe for disaster written all over it.

Reactions: 17
I do think she’s basing life on the uk on 15 years ago. No nhs dentistry, over-subscribed schools and a struggling nhs. Cost of living has climbed rapidly. Even things like taxation will be much higher on Kyle’s income. She will want a house in that exact village. You’re looking at a million pounds. With no credit history and self employer income (on her part) I mean frankly good luck

Reactions: 21
How long has she lived in the US for now? She does have a very warped view of what it’s like to live in the UK. If she was purely going back because she missed home, then that is fair enough, but all of this “UK is sooooo much better” really isn’t true. The reality is there’s pros and cons wherever you live.

Reactions: 6
He’s a consultant for EY. £100k is likely what he’d be making over here as he’s not been there that long and she’s mentioned before that she’s matching his salary with her influencer income. TikTokers make loads more in the US though so I doubt she’ll be able to sustain that in the UK.
How can someone who is newly qualified mba / ex army get £100k in the uk, consulting with limited industry exposure ? He’s like 2 years a graduated. I think shes delulu. Also.. pension.. tax.. NI.. it soon comes down. And are they planning on “paying her mums mortgage “ still ?

I really don’t get it either. He’s ex military, how did he walk into such a good job?!
A lot of the big consultancies do hiring from ex forces as schemes . Not saying that’s what happened or it’s any less deserving, he seems like a decent guy, but it’s a possibility as to how he parachuted in after his mba (which isn’t that rare either ) . But the pay baffles me. No one with so little experience is worth 100k unless they are saving lives or performing heart surgery or something lol

He was injured in the military so retired and did an MBA. £100k including bonus is probably about right for a consultant at his level.

Reactions: 6
He was injured in the military so retired and did an MBA. £100k including bonus is probably about right for a consultant at his level.
But it's a very precarious industry to be in at the moment...job security ain't what it used to be either! ...and as for her TikTok/influencer gig, that's not goin to last long term
she has no qualifications to speak of so is in a very difficult position too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.