Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just crazy that she’s leaving early for no reason at all really 😅😅 they are a family and her and Kyle are a team, you deal with it together and move together, so odd

Reactions: 14
She buys so much terrible food. She says she’s moving in two weeks and then spends $200 on utter rubbish and feeds it to her children. She so greedy. There’s nothing wrong with freezer food, sweets and chocolate but why does she need so much? Then fills the car with junk for a road trip. The kids will be absolutely wired and then strapped in to a car seat for hours. She’s bonkers.

Reactions: 17
I thought that reel was going to be a joke about how big the car was and how much you could fit into it and not her actually filling it with snacks for her kids.

Reactions: 5
$14 dollars for two loaves of bread ! And they seem to have it all the time. Money really can’t buy sense
I could never understand why she didn’t just make her own bread? It’s a 2 minute job when you have the bread maker and stuff? Just batch cook the dough? I get it that American bread is awful - when I’m there at my sisters I just quickly make a loaf? Would break my heart to pay $14 for 2 loaves!
---
Me too!

The way she throws the food in the trolley annoys me.
Avery woods and a few of the other American mummy bloggers do this- she was desperate to be in their gang - she used to shout out some people to follow and now doesn’t cos im
Assuming they just didn’t play along 😂 hence the little digs at the massive Arizona houses, never letting her daughter wear a bikini and the “Christian moms”.

Also like I understand missing British snacks etc but she’s literally flying home in 2 weeks and she can have all the British food brands she wants?? It’s like going on holiday for 2 weeks and spending a fortune on food you’d have at home?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s going to be going to home bargains etc when she’s back isn’t she, filling her trolley aggressively to the max, bleating on about how cheap it is here, and doing stupid Cockney rhyming slang with it.

Ironic that this was the gal a mere few months ago who watched a Netflix doc on chicken farming (can’t remember the name of it) and vowed never to eat chick fil a again, yet she sure doesn’t care about welfare anymore when she’s loading that trader Joe’s junk in her trolley!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also like I understand missing British snacks etc but she’s literally flying home in 2 weeks and she can have all the British food brands she wants?? It’s like going on holiday for 2 weeks and spending a fortune on food you’d have at home?
Wait until it's the opposite and she's hitting the shops for the American candy cause she's missing it

Reactions: 9
I don’t see in any circumstances other than life or death that it is sensible to take three young kids , two of whom are still in nappies , and a big dog on the road for 15 hours in a car full of sugar and e numbers .

Reactions: 10
I don’t see in any circumstances other than life or death that it is sensible to take three young kids , two of whom are still in nappies , and a big dog on the road for 15 hours in a car full of sugar and e numbers .
I dont get it allllll?? And then a 15 hour drive back!? Insane! I would never do that to my kids! Why not fly??

Reactions: 10
I dont get it allllll?? And then a 15 hour drive back!? Insane! I would never do that to my kids! Why not fly??
The baby needs a break from the car seat at the very least every hour. So you're really stopping for fifteen mins every hour? Surely they'll be driving it over several days...

My daughter is six now and great at longer trips. But the longest we've ever driven in one go was about six hours and we stopped constantly for her to pee. Never again (it was a family emergency and we has to just jump in the car and go) 🙃

Reactions: 6
I think this could be a cultural thing. Americans don't blink at driving for 15 hours. It's so easy on those roads. And when you've got 3 babies and a dog, flying could be expensive and an organisational nightmare. I can understand why they'd want to drive but I'd also never do a 30 hour round trip for my friend for the weekend 😂

Reactions: 4
Doubt the baby will be getting regular car seat breaks, she seems to ignore all sort of safety advice when it comes to the kids.

Reactions: 7
I think this could be a cultural thing. Americans don't blink at driving for 15 hours. It's so easy on those roads. And when you've got 3 babies and a dog, flying could be expensive and an organisational nightmare. I can understand why they'd want to drive but I'd also never do a 30 hour round trip for my friend for the weekend 😂
But they are doing VERY WELL remember 😂😂

• Haha
Ooh the drama- Caroline has been on Reddit pretending to be someone else- dammit she never comes on here for a laugh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14