Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The begging is embarrassing. That’s the third (??) time she’s tagged Buggaboo in wanting one of those prams. If they wanted to, they would Caz.

For someone who is always flaunting and bragging about wealth while simultaneously moaning about the cost of things, she sure does beg for freebies a lot. Caroline, you have three £400+ baby carriers in different fabrics. Maybe just buy a double pram, you nonsensical twit.

Reactions: 25
Beg beg beg! Use Google for reviews like the rest of us do. Or search for that model buggy in the search bar on Instagram/TT and you’ll find people talking about them. But no she’d rather tag the company and wait for the freebie to come through the door.
Also this pushchair on the train/tube?! Nightmare!

Reactions: 14
How much more shameless could she be about the begging, she might as well write “if you’re going to gift me the double buggy I’ve been shamelessly begging for then make sure it’s this exact one because I won’t accept any others”. if they gift her one it will actually infuriate me. The amount she brags about their earnings and the expensive things she buys just order one you tight witch.

Reactions: 15
The idea that she can handle all three kids on two modes of public transport in a crazy busy city that she hasn’t set foot in in years with just a Bugaboo and a bleeping dream is genuinely hilarious. She can barely handle all three kids in her huge truck going to the supermarket or the park in Boston.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she's already having problems in her perfect UK life...can't find a babysitter, doesn't have a decent pram and all begging attempts aren't working. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. :p

So she's already having problems in her perfect UK life...can't find a babysitter, doesn't have a decent pram and all begging attempts aren't working. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. :p
But remember, she'll have a village to help her 🙄....where are all her wonderful friends who can help ....or just dump them in soft play for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually don’t believe for a second she’s not going to have childcare help on that day it’s just an excuse to beg for a free buggy.
she’ll be gifted the buggy and then miraculously will get last min childcare and won’t use it.

Reactions: 14
Poor Sophie. Can't believe she wouldn't even stay a few extra weeks so she could finish her school year. All about her.

Reactions: 17
I feel terrible for Sophie and Kyle. It’s a marriage. You buy a house, you sell the house and then you move but Kyle being forced to stay in the basement so he can pack and sell the house while she swans around her mum’s house is just tit. There’s no partnership there, it’s pure selfishness on Caroline’s side and everyone else has to just fall in line.

Reactions: 17
The begging is embarrassing. That’s the third (??) time she’s tagged Buggaboo in wanting one of those prams. If they wanted to, they would Caz.

For someone who is always flaunting and bragging about wealth while simultaneously moaning about the cost of things, she sure does beg for freebies a lot. Caroline, you have three £400+ baby carriers in different fabrics. Maybe just buy a double pram, you nonsensical twit.
they probably have already hooked and have arranged for one to be with her on arrival but this is her setting up for engagement for when she has to hashtag it as an ad. I hope he’s brushed up on the advert rules in the uk which are a lot tighter than usa.. she won’t get away with that once she’s here, people will be reporting her to the asa left right and Center for the fake “non ads” leading up to ads which then turned out to be ads all along. They gutted Sarah / this mama life who done the same thing .. prattling on about which pram to get then lo and behold a gifted bugaboo appears 😲🙄. Bunch of work shy grifters

Reactions: 9
I was going to say the same!! She's always moaning about not having a network in Boston to help her! So where are they in Surrey Caz?! Also, I’m suprised her mum didn’t jump at the chance of looking after the grandkids she’s barely seen the last 4 years, work or not, no? 🤔🤣

Reactions: 8
I was going to say the same!! She's always moaning about not having a network in Boston to help her! So where are they in Surrey Caz?! Also, I’m suprised her mum didn’t jump at the chance of looking after the grandkids she’s barely seen the last 4 years, work or not, no? 🤔🤣
She’s already said that her mum is done raising her kids and won’t be hands on with her kids.

The village she so desperately seeks is for herself. Her kids had a village in Boston. She just had no mates.

• Sad
I’m an American in the U.K. and that’s the bigger cities. I grew up riding my bike to school. I also nannied in Boston and we walked to school every day. It depends on the area.
But I can guarantee when the rain is pissing it down she won’t be so Mary popping about walking the school run 😂
---
I’ve been a silent watcher on here for a long time. I’m an American who has lived in Manchester for 5 years now. The negativity she spews for the US is so out of pocket. I’m not sure what world she lives in, but she’s in for a shock! My husband is from here and we got married and decided England was better. Being here 5 years on, I can tell you so much has changed!
But anyway, I want to say she really annoys me :ROFLMAO: the faces, the bossing her husband around, her general personality….
9 times out of 10 it rains on the school run then stops when you get home 🤣😂

Reactions: 6
If she gets gifted that pram it's a disgrace, she is just outright begging for it now. We got our first bugaboo as we couldn't afford the first outright new and then saved for ages for our second. Gift them to hardworking people not these absolute begs. I like some of her content and things she does but this is really grating.

Reactions: 10
If she gets gifted that pram it's a disgrace, she is just outright begging for it now. We got our first bugaboo as we couldn't afford the first outright new and then saved for ages for our second. Gift them to hardworking people not these absolute begs. I like some of her content and things she does but this is really grating.
*should say got our first second hand off marketplace ! The rage got to me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Why are they travelling separately again? Why is she going to the Uk first without Kyle?

Reactions: 5
Why are they travelling separately again? Why is she going to the Uk first without Kyle?
He’s staying to sell the house apparently. She’s banking on it selling in a month apparently so he can deal with it and she can piss about at the soft play and go shopping to m&s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10