Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking shite. That baby is growing big and fast, she won’t be in a stage 1 seat for much longer . It’s obnoxious and impractical and she is full of tit

Reactions: 6
The lifestyle she thinks she's about to have vs. the lifestyle she'll actually have is going to be wild to watch. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That style of bike is great in countries set up for it - has she forgotten what the UK is like? Inconsistent, sometimes non existent bike lanes

Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s the same company Mummyandzozo has just done a sneaky ad for.

Reactions: 4
Looks like whoever said the ring is for an upcoming ad guessed right!
Does she honestly think people care? Like as in will be excited to see her new ring that she likely got free or discounted but anyone else would have to pay full price for?
Influencers are honestly wild thinking they’re doing people a favour by getting stuff free

Reactions: 14
That style of bike is great in countries set up for it - has she forgotten what the UK is like? Inconsistent, sometimes non existent bike lanes
She's moving to Cobham, not the back of beyond! Cobham high street will not be very accommodating to a bike of that size and neither will the immediate area around the school I would imagine In fact every school I've been to won't allow bikes in the grounds - so what will she do then?

Reactions: 11
She's moving to Cobham, not the back of beyond! Cobham high street will not be very accommodating to a bike of that size and neither will the immediate area around the school I would imagine In fact every school I've been to won't allow bikes in the grounds - so what will she do then?
I can just see her at the school gate - COMING THROUGH, COMING THROUGH, IM AN INFLUENCER, I HAVE THREE CHILDREN SO I AM VERY IMPORTANT!
She may have some friends in the area but I can see her being shocked at the school mums not welcoming her with open arms- she’s one of those absolutely insufferable mums who being a mum is their whole personality but worse than that an influencer 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she was moving to Copenhagen or Amsterdam where it’s totally the norm to cycle everywhere and those cargo bikes are ubiquitous then I would understand her wanting one. But she is moving to Surrey where I imagine there are very few cycle lanes, and certainly not cycle lanes that I would feel safe with my 3 month old baby. The begging is so blatant it’s cringeworthy.

Reactions: 19
The lifestyle she thinks she's about to have vs. the lifestyle she'll actually have is going to be wild to watch. 👀
I know right? I’ve never seen anyone in the Uk using this.. at least where I used to live. Where is she going to go in this? Soft play? M&S? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is going on with her jaw muscles . EAxh photo they look more and more pronounced . I know she said she got Botox for tmj/ clenching but has this round made them worse ?!

Reactions: 1
My husband is a cyclist, has done bits of Tour de France, does a lot of road racing. Cycles back and forth to work, sometimes. Very very proficient and very fit. He has hated cycling in recent years to work or on the road as it’s become more and more dangerous, not better. Plus he fully admits that when he was younger he had a lot less fear. He bought a seat for the back of his bike, he would take our kid on off trail rides but never on the road as he just didn’t feel safe. When she was Sophie’s age he stopped taking her altogether because she just got too heavy and that’s for a proficient very fit cyclist. 3 kids on that bike even with it being electric is a monstrosity to manoeuvre- I can maybe see her sending Kyle out on it! Does she honestly think she’s cycling to M&S, leaving it outside, taking the kids in and doing a shop? She’s absolutely delusional!

Reactions: 14
There’s literally nowhere within a few miles of where she’s moving to that that bike would be remotely suitable to use

Reactions: 8
She's imagining the best of both countries merged into one which is obviously impossible. The wide, open and often straight roads of the US combined with the walking culture of the UK. These influencers absolutely do my head in - at least before social media they were just a nightmare within their own community and friend group but now the world is exposed to these grifters.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.