Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually kinda love it 😂 I mean I just wish she’d take him to get it cut. He will get it cut properly at some point but I think when he’s older he will look back and laugh

I actually kinda love it 😂 I mean I just wish she’d take him to get it cut. He will get it cut properly at some point but I think when he’s older he will look back and laugh
Yes apparently mullets are back in fashion...my 24 year old son purposely asked to get his hair cut this way 🤪....why couldn't she have got Kyle to take him to the barbers to get it cut properly

Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch the new bling?! Can't afford food but looks like a rock was got! Maybe that's the leaving America 🇺🇸 gift

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Speculation on Reddit is that the new rock is leading up to an ad. Hence all the stories about wanting an expensive ring were all laying groundwork for whichever jewellery brand she’s partnered with.

Reactions: 6
When did daddysflippinhouse pop up on insta? 👀
Must be recent, he was flippinkyle before. I'm not 100% because I can't rem the exact detail, but according to reddit he was liking and following some golf girls or along those lines. Not sure if he was commenting so don't want to say that. But apparently his insta was then deleted. From memory this was one of them. I don't know if it's true as it came from the other source.
Screenshot_20240423_132330_Instagram.jpg

I can take her or leave her, although she is getting on my nerves a bit now. And that karate chop noise and the whole weird cushion thing?? Not funny 🙄😬

Reactions: 9
I can take her or leave her, although she is getting on my nerves a bit now. And that karate chop noise and the whole weird cushion thing?? Not funny 🙄😬
Along with the staaaay staaaaay to the baby and that bleeping stupid thing she does when making the tea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beg beg beg! Use Google for reviews like the rest of us do. Or search for that model buggy in the search bar on Instagram/TT and you’ll find people talking about them. But no she’d rather tag the company and wait for the freebie to come through the door.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Beg beg beg! Use Google for reviews like the rest of us do. Or search for that model buggy in the search bar on Instagram/TT and you’ll find people talking about them. But no she’d rather tag the company and wait for the freebie to come through the door.
Ick buy it yourself you scabby witch.

Reactions: 13