Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defence, they don't walk in America (obviously I've not been everywhere in America so I'm basing this on places I've been or people I know luce there). When I was in LA I got told if I walked instead of getting a taxi or using the subway, I would be mistaken for a prostitute!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loads of people use the bikes with the trailer on the back for the school run round my way but I've not seen a bucket bike.

Reactions: 3
Quick Google finds loads of U.K. based suppliers
costing from £4K upwards! ....and is m to replace your car, not as an addition to your 'Chelsea tractor' suv
IMG_0346.png
IMG_0344.png
IMG_0343.png
she may want to know that one brands she is hankering after has suspended sales due to safety concerns
....and has she seen the state of U.K. roads recently....full of dangerous potholes and crazy drivers

Reactions: 8
Would you not be mortified as a kid any older than 8 & being brought to school in one of these monstrosities. They would probably rather turn up cold and wet from a walk “up a slight hill”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her defence, they don't walk in America (obviously I've not been everywhere in America so I'm basing this on places I've been or people I know luce there). When I was in LA I got told if I walked instead of getting a taxi or using the subway, I would be mistaken for a prostitute!
I’m an American in the U.K. and that’s the bigger cities. I grew up riding my bike to school. I also nannied in Boston and we walked to school every day. It depends on the area.
But I can guarantee when the rain is pissing it down she won’t be so Mary popping about walking the school run 😂
---
I’ve been a silent watcher on here for a long time. I’m an American who has lived in Manchester for 5 years now. The negativity she spews for the US is so out of pocket. I’m not sure what world she lives in, but she’s in for a shock! My husband is from here and we got married and decided England was better. Being here 5 years on, I can tell you so much has changed!
But anyway, I want to say she really annoys me :ROFLMAO: the faces, the bossing her husband around, her general personality….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m an American in the U.K. and that’s the bigger cities. I grew up riding my bike to school. I also nannied in Boston and we walked to school every day. It depends on the area.
But I can guarantee when the rain is pissing it down she won’t be so Mary popping about walking the school run 😂
---
I’ve been a silent watcher on here for a long time. I’m an American who has lived in Manchester for 5 years now. The negativity she spews for the US is so out of pocket. I’m not sure what world she lives in, but she’s in for a shock! My husband is from here and we got married and decided England was better. Being here 5 years on, I can tell you so much has changed!
But anyway, I want to say she really annoys me :ROFLMAO: the faces, the bossing her husband around, her general personality….
Welcome! I’m sure most of her followers are hate follows just waiting to see the carnage that is the move to the UK!
---
Quick Google finds loads of U.K. based suppliers
costing from £4K upwards! ....and is m to replace your car, not as an addition to your 'Chelsea tractor' suv
View attachment 2882717View attachment 2882718View attachment 2882719she may want to know that one brands she is hankering after has suspended sales due to safety concerns
....and has she seen the state of U.K. roads recently....full of dangerous potholes and crazy drivers
Nobody has gifted her a bugaboo yet so she’s trying to get one of these instead! I wonder if she realises that she will need a bike lane to cycle this in as it’s too big for the pavement and too dangerous for the road? For £7k they could buy a second hand polo to drive back and forward to school!

Reactions: 9
She comes across as incredibly impulsive... isn't the long term plan to buy a house? What if it's right next to the school, rendering her expensive bike useless?

---
My friend lived in Texas for a while and she said the banks were drive thru. She said you could pretty much go and do your whole day without needing to get out of your car 🤣
I am glad to hear it is normal out of the big areas to cycle etc

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the plan is to buy a house. I think her plan is to take over her mums house.

Reactions: 14
I live near to where her mum lives in the UK and we left the UK for 6 years. It has changed so much in that time, she is in for a shock. I know she comes back here on holiday, we did too.

Does her husband have a job in the UK or will he continue doing what he does now remotely? Apologies if this has been covered. I am new to the tit show.

It really annoys me how she throws food in her trolley and shoves her kids around in her ticktocks, ending in big fake laughs.

Reactions: 7
I live near to where her mum lives in the UK and we left the UK for 6 years. It has changed so much in that time, she is in for a shock. I know she comes back here on holiday, we did too.

Does her husband have a job in the UK or will he continue doing what he does now remotely? Apologies if this has been covered. I am new to the tit show.

It really annoys me how she throws food in her trolley and shoves her kids around in her ticktocks, ending in big fake laughs.
I returned to Ireland after over 25 years. Earned more abroad so could really enjoy my visits back. Living/working here? Whole different ballgame

My point being grass can seem greener in theory but not in reality. I have a fair few friends in the UK who say all the time it's changed for the worse. Caroline seems to think it will be all like a scene from Enid Blighton (sp?).

Also, when you're absent people tend to move on, their circumstances haven't included you in the years you've been away and the might not be as available as they were in the old days.

Reactions: 12
I have to agree.
Me and my family were staying in New Mexico and we walked to the mall 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ people kept beeping at us and someone stopped to ask why we were walking. As soon as we spoke he drove off 😂
Was not a nice experience. When we told our friend she went crazy and asked why we didn’t get a taxi 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She is seriously romanticising life in the U.K. There’s lots of negative aspects in living here, when she realises it, she’s going to come crashing down.

I also can see her and her husband not lasting. She’s done with the US and just wants to move back to her mummy’s house and buy cheap Kit Kats from b&m. Petrol prices will be a shock for her, as will the cost of heating a home. Or maybe not, if she’s staying at her mums forever!

my husband has a really amazing relationship with my mum but I’m not naive enough to think living with her full time for an indefinite period wouldn’t put some serious strain on our marriage. She doesn’t seem to consider that or care; seemingly.

Reactions: 16
I'll be honest I do relate to her in a way. I'm a brit living outside of UK for 9 years and when you miss your family and your culture it is very easy to start resenting the country you live in and romanticise where you're from.

I'll be honest I do relate to her in a way. I'm a brit living outside of UK for 9 years and when you miss your family and your culture it is very easy to start resenting the country you live in and romanticise where you're from.
I agree; I lived abroad for some time too.
It’s very easy to forget the negatives when you’re homesick.

I also agree and can emphasise from experience. And to be honest, whilst the UK has changed a lot, life hasn’t for a certain demographic. So she may well just get that cosy little yummy mummy life of soft plays and coffee shops if that’s what she wants.

Without sounding like a twit, I do hope she gets what she’s after as it seems like she’s never really been happy with her lot in life… She’s still a bit of a knob though 😃

I was born in the UK but spent all my childhood from the age of 5 in France - came back to the UK for uni 10 years ago and been here ever since. I always debate moving back (pain in the arse now, cheese brexit 🖕🏻) but I *know* in my heart of hearts it’s the idea of living there I was and the carefree teenage years, it isn’t actually all rosy over there now 😂

Reactions: 1
I also agree and can emphasise from experience. And to be honest, whilst the UK has changed a lot, life hasn’t for a certain demographic. So she may well just get that cosy little yummy mummy life of soft plays and coffee shops if that’s what she wants.

Without sounding like a twit, I do hope she gets what she’s after as it seems like she’s never really been happy with her lot in life… She’s still a bit of a knob though 😃
Only a bit????? :sneaky:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.