Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen that coming from outer space! The self diagnosed bandwagon adhd! Sometimes people aren't on a spectrum, Sometimes they're just dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For someone who’s moving country in 3 weeks she doesn’t seem too concerned about packing. Off to get her nails done instead, isn’t that the last thing you’d do when you’ll be knee deep in boxes for the next 3 weeks?!

Reactions: 16
She needs a new self-diagnoses so she can have a reason to continue being unhappy once they move. She can't blame England after spending the last year going on about how great it is compared to America and she's never going to accept that she's just a deeply unpleasant person who will be miserable wherever she goes. Also, she probably figures that ADHD will be good for engagement. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
She’ll have a shock when she comes back and realises they don’t just hand out diagnoses Willy nilly. Im on the list for an assessment and I’ve been told 1-3 years!! And you can’t convert a private diagnosis into an NHS one which is why there is a huge back log

Reactions: 11
The hair ages her massively

I’m really tired of her saying “is Brits do this…” no Caroline maybe YOUR family does that but most of certainly aren’t a “pea or something else” family, some of us DONT use a washing up basket in the sink, blah blah. Just winds me up. Going to have a bunch of Americans coming to the U.K. thinking that’s how we live and it’s not

Reactions: 17
She lives in fairyland!
what in the Mary poppins delusion 😂😂😂.
Does your friend have a job Caroline where she had the time to get kids fed , dressed , packed and saddled up before 8.30am then back in time to either get to work or log on . Imaging this one in her friggin’ pink stripey dungarees with a trail of kids on bikes in front of hee taking up the whole pavement like the obnoxious twit that she is.. like a mr tumble episode . Give me strength 😂😂. Also, do they not have bikes or “side walks” in boston ? Do American kids not cycle ?
---
Also , speeding .. I’m sure if that’s an issue in a residential area there’s less drastic things you can do thst move to the UK. Campaign for speed bumps , stop signs. And, people drive like loons here too you muppet .. our school drop off is carnage and boy racers are a thing ! Fuckin hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
what in the Mary poppins delusion 😂😂😂.
Does your friend have a job Caroline where she had the time to get kids fed , dressed , packed and saddled up before 8.30am then back in time to either get to work or log on . Imaging this one in her friggin’ pink stripey dungarees with a trail of kids on bikes in front of hee taking up the whole pavement like the obnoxious twit that she is.. like a mr tumble episode . Give me strength 😂😂. Also, do they not have bikes or “side walks” in boston ? Do American kids not cycle ?
Caroline will be able to do it as she can film it for content and will still have plenty of time to get back home to fit in some flogging influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is she on about? The beauty of Google is that it returns information based on what you enter in the search bar - not based on the fact your phone is American 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you add companies based in the UK you’ll get results Caroline. Or maybe you want a freebie sent your way?! 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.