Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soft plays are hell on earth, we usually only went when it was a birthday party at one, my kids always ended up with some sort of viral infection after.
One of my kids was shy and I would go round initially with them until they settled, honestly kids punching each other out of sight, always a mad one running about purple face and dripping with sweat, all while their mums sat drinking tea, soft plays are basically were you go to dump your kids while you sit back.

Why do they not do days out, free days out? Pack a picnic, head out to a local town/city/beach/museum and do stuff as a family, I'm sure there is a local ice cream store, yes you might have to drive 30mins but surely its better than TV.
I have just Googled images of Quincy and then Boston as a whole. It looks like such an interesting and cool place. Why does she never take the kids out? They don’t need to go to soft plays. Take them out on scooters, balance bikes! Let them explore the natural world. Pick some fallen leaves, throw sticks in a river… I feel really sorry for the kids constantly being plonked in front of the TV. Kyle seems really present so it’s not like she’s on her own. She doesn’t even seem to let them loose at home with a paint of paint, crayons, play doh?! Kyle seems like such a lovely genuine guy and I’m actually jealous that she has a husband who seems to go along with all of ideas but if I were his parents I would be so angry with her. She doesn’t know what to do next! They spent a fortune on furniture for her staging business. How long did that last!! Gahhh she is insufferable!

Reactions: 9
Thank you Caroline for reminding us that she is your sister that you normally hate and can’t stand but wants to make friends with now. Great opportunity for you! Why does she do these ugly faces and accents? She doesn’t look cool. She looks tit and ugly!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you Caroline for reminding us that she is your sister that you normally hate and can’t stand but wants to make friends with now. Great opportunity for you! Why does she do these ugly faces and accents? She doesn’t look cool. She looks tit and ugly!
Another clothing haul! Now a piercing (beg) why doesn't she just wait and go to claires in the UK 😂 she'd think that was a superior place.
Yet she cries poverty 😢 Caroline is so poor the kids in Africa send her money 💰
Noticed that with the sister, coming over to ride the coat tails, I hope Claire tells her to go and duck.
---
I have just Googled images of Quincy and then Boston as a whole. It looks like such an interesting and cool place. Why does she never take the kids out? They don’t need to go to soft plays. Take them out on scooters, balance bikes! Let them explore the natural world. Pick some fallen leaves, throw sticks in a river… I feel really sorry for the kids constantly being plonked in front of the TV. Kyle seems really present so it’s not like she’s on her own. She doesn’t even seem to let them loose at home with a paint of paint, crayons, play doh?! Kyle seems like such a lovely genuine guy and I’m actually jealous that she has a husband who seems to go along with all of ideas but if I were his parents I would be so angry with her. She doesn’t know what to do next! They spent a fortune on furniture for her staging business. How long did that last!! Gahhh she is insufferable!
This! I know we don't see everything so possible they do some stuff, but crafts or playdoh as much as I hated it, passed an afternoon and helped development, language-look what I'm making- imagination, what are you making? Fine motor skills.

Reactions: 4
Soft plays are hell on earth, we usually only went when it was a birthday party at one, my kids always ended up with some sort of viral infection after.
One of my kids was shy and I would go round initially with them until they settled, honestly kids punching each other out of sight, always a mad one running about purple face and dripping with sweat, all while their mums sat drinking tea, soft plays are basically were you go to dump your kids while you sit back.

Why do they not do days out, free days out? Pack a picnic, head out to a local town/city/beach/museum and do stuff as a family, I'm sure there is a local ice cream store, yes you might have to drive 30mins but surely its better than TV.
They live so near some of the best beaches in East America. She's just lazy.

Reactions: 6
She’s holding the sweaty, stinky night dress. Complaining it smells rotten but then she, herself never showers🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s holding the sweaty, stinky night dress. Complaining it smells rotten but then she, herself never showers🤢🤢🤢🤢
At this point I think it's balls, she's trying to be controversial for more views.
Kyle done great yet again 😂 also not seeing much of the baby, she's mostly in the baby carry.

They just paid people to take off tiles? Could she not have fit that into her day before she had a baby? It’s like the easiest job ever? Grout the floor rather than sitting about on tik tok? She painted a room? What does she do with her day other than make dinner, I’m talking about before she had the baby. TikTok’s don’t take that long - I do a full time job, I still have managed to do up my house and fit in the odd shower.

Reactions: 10
Does she ever shower or tidy her house? I bet her house stinks! Baby nappies thrown everywhere. Dirty house unless the cleaner comes around once a week. Disgusting

Reactions: 13
New hereeeee. Sorry if this gets said all the time but I genuinely cannot believe she is only 34. I actually don't understand how she is younger than me. When I first stumbled across her I was certain she was in her 40s or at least late 30s minimum.

Reactions: 18
I can't believe they are leaving in 12 weeks, she'd need to start packing their rooms up of personal items and clothing, gutting and tidying and cleaning! You just know the next buyer is coming in and gutting that place completely.
Also side note to say she was very offensive with the face she pulled to Kyle, all because he made a bed (and put a wash on, probably wants to smell fresh) but yea that imitation of someone who is let's say less intelligent, disgusting.

She is so unbelievably rude to Kyle. There’s no way that house is going to be ready to sell in 12 weeks. She’s going to be back in the UK leaving a hell of a lot of work for Kyle to do. Also how long does a house in the US take to sell? Is Kyle going to wait there until the new buyers move in? Or are they going to leave it empty which wouldn’t be very smart given how easy it is to find it online.
Also why is she so gross? Admitting she woke up in a puddle of sweat and then doesn’t shower! That nappy bin must absolutely stink. I honestly don’t know why people use them. She just chucks them on the floor during the night so surely it would be no more effort to put them in the actual bin. And I really really don’t need to see her take out her retainers again. It’s like she’s intentionally trying to be gross.

Reactions: 18
She is so unbelievably rude to Kyle. There’s no way that house is going to be ready to sell in 12 weeks. She’s going to be back in the UK leaving a hell of a lot of work for Kyle to do. Also how long does a house in the US take to sell? Is Kyle going to wait there until the new buyers move in? Or are they going to leave it empty which wouldn’t be very smart given how easy it is to find it online.
Also why is she so gross? Admitting she woke up in a puddle of sweat and then doesn’t shower! That nappy bin must absolutely stink. I honestly don’t know why people use them. She just chucks them on the floor during the night so surely it would be no more effort to put them in the actual bin. And I really really don’t need to see her take out her retainers again. It’s like she’s intentionally trying to be gross.
This is what I think, it's now intentional, she definitely showers, maybe at night, but her hair is always clean looking, she does have a different outfit on daily too.

New hereeeee. Sorry if this gets said all the time but I genuinely cannot believe she is only 34. I actually don't understand how she is younger than me. When I first stumbled across her I was certain she was in her 40s or at least late 30s minimum.
😧 I’m nearly 39. I thought she was early 40s.

Reactions: 6
It really bothers me that the bedding is so mismatched…why couldn’t she just get a nice clean cotton matching set..the house looks like it stinks. I know she’s got a newborn baby but cmon you can at least put the dirty nappies in the bin instead of throwing them and tuck in your children’s bedding neatly. 🤯

The dirty nappies in the hall every morning is sick. Can you imagine the smell? on top of the smell of sleep and morning breath from everyone. Oh I'd be weak walking into the gaff.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I throw nappies on the floor during the night then put in the bin in the morning. Absolutely no way am I wasting precious sleep time going to and from the bin. Plus newborn nappies really don’t smell. The toddlers I put in the outside bin straight away because they are rancid.

I think it’s more she picks them up to put in that nappy bin contraption. Just pick them up and put them in the actual bin. I’ve never understood those nappy bins. It’s surely just another bin you have to empty? They must stink especially in the summer.

I don’t gentle parent and her videos when the kids are interrupting and being annoying really annoy me. I know I’m in the minority 😂 I just feel when kids aren’t told no or any manners then they turn into adults like Caroline 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.