Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of things-

this woman looks like she needs a good wash.

I’m sure she mentioned that she wouldn’t be breast feeding? Made a huge deal out of it but she’s now breast feeding?? Totally fine to change her mind of course but has she addressed it?

Reactions: 8
A couple of things-

this woman looks like she needs a good wash.

I’m sure she mentioned that she wouldn’t be breast feeding? Made a huge deal out of it but she’s now breast feeding?? Totally fine to change her mind of course but has she addressed it?
No but I hope she doesn’t the feeling of her boobs and making sure she’s feeding on videos is more than enough thanks, I don’t care what way that kids fed & I don’t really care.
We don’t need Caroline yapping on about it when that precious time could be spent in the shower getting washed

Reactions: 3
God she is aggressive on her stories. There is a really nasty rude side to her. Deranged shouting at someone because she wants to get the same coat!

So I just came across an old video where she states they earn a 6 figure income and she's accepting food vouchers from people?!! Makes it so much worse

Reactions: 9
Do you think she’s had a shower since her magical post birth shower?
She makes such a big deal out of filming literally everything she does including changing her pads but never mentions a shower

Reactions: 7
I think she looks really good, I was absolutely hanging after the birth of my first can't imagine what I'd be like after having 3 under 5 or whatever it is.

I know this is tattle but having a pop cause she looks hanging when she's literally had her baby weeks ago is a bit low

I think she looks really good, I was absolutely hanging after the birth of my first can't imagine what I'd be like after having 3 under 5 or whatever it is.

I know this is tattle but having a pop cause she looks hanging when she's literally had her baby weeks ago is a bit low
She looks hanging all the time. Pregnant or not.

Ahh so the reason she gets on so well with Helen is because she hates America too, it makes sense now.

Reactions: 4
Charlie running past her to hug his grandpa 😭
I know it's sad for Caroline's family too and they miss out on the kids but gonna be so sad for Kyle's family.
Glad it wasn't me that had to make a decision.

Reactions: 7
Poor Helen having to share a bed with Caroline who hasn’t showered in days and a newborn. Why on earth wouldn’t she sleep in the spare bed in Kyle’s office?!

Reactions: 10
Charlie running past her to hug his grandpa 😭
I know it's sad for Caroline's family too and they miss out on the kids but gonna be so sad for Kyle's family.
Glad it wasn't me that had to make a decision.

My sister lived in the US and moved back when the lil man was 9 months old. He’s now 5 and has seen his grandparents twice since (granted for like 2/3 weeks at a time, but still). I know there was a pandemic in between but it still breaks my heart for them. My sister and her husband spent MONTHS deciding if they should start looking at jobs in the UK before they did as they didn’t want the grandparents to miss out (my parents can afford to go to the US fairly often whereas his parents can’t travel.) I just can’t imagine how blazé and all about her she’s making it.

Well I can, because it’s Caroline 🤣

Poor Helen having to share a bed with Caroline who hasn’t showered in days and a newborn. Why on earth wouldn’t she sleep in the spare bed in Kyle’s office?!
And the dog lol
no way I would be putting a toe in that filthy disgusting bed

Reactions: 5
I see she is subtly addressing her filth over the last few stories, Helen doesn't like my chaos, Helen cleans for me, Kyle and I can't be bothered, so she is reading and she knows.
What was that advice reel about too? You dont have to say you're a mum as I know because that's the reason I follow you, is this not the same person who starts every video with I'm British living in America 😂 we know for Christ sake but is telling others what to say in influencing.

Reactions: 6
Have I understood correctly that she’s sharing a bed with her best mate rather than her husband? That’s so weird. Particularly given that she’s got a newborn in the room with her.

Reactions: 5
Have I understood correctly that she’s sharing a bed with her best mate rather than her husband? That’s so weird. Particularly given that she’s got a newborn in the room with her.
Yes and he didn't even sleep in the recently made over office/guest room but on the floor, I mean props to him for making his daughter happy, but the real question is why isn't the guest in the guestroom?
Isn't Helen lovely though, down on the floor, helping Sophie, who has been to the beach 🤯 and they went the day Helen arrived. Caroline really is just lazy.

Reactions: 2
The bed sharing thing is so weird. Caroline has admitted she has terrible night sweats and chooses to put on make up rather than shower, why on earth would Helen want to share a bed with her?! Surely she’d take the spare room. Although since Caroline admitted just saying things to be controversial I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a lie.

I thought exactly the same when she posted about Helen playing with Sophie. That’s a pretty normal thing to do with children and yet Caroline acts like she’s a saint because her idea of interacting with her children is watching TV together.

When I had the post birth nights sweats I even felt gross sharing a bed with my partner! She has no shame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.