Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s desperately trying to get in with all the UK insta mums ready for her return.

Reactions: 4
I’m back with another Olivia Hammond dig - her new video is her doing Beau’s voice and she talks about how ‘mummy and daddy went to raves and took colourful little sweeties’ 🙃wtf?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m back with another Olivia Hammond dig - her new video is her doing Beau’s voice and she talks about how ‘mummy and daddy went to raves and took colourful little sweeties’ 🙃wtf?
Can we please start a thread for her she gets on my nerves

Reactions: 9
Yes and Saff as well! She’s bordering on being even more obsessed with being pregnant than Caroline was.

Reactions: 6
Glad I found a thread for her. I do like her content but things that are getting a bit grating:

- Does she shower? Like ever?
- The constant “in the U.K. we do this…here in the states we do this…”. If she’s moving, how is she going to pivot her content to just being in the U.K.?
- I do agree with her it would be infinitely better to bring up a child in England vs the states (guns?!). Even the free kid activities are great (mum of two). But again, the repetitive storyline on that is getting annoying
- Kyle seems to be a decent bloke
- the weird adhd voices and acting can be annoying. Just be bloody normal honestly, it’s ok!

Reactions: 4
Who is her sister? And am I right in remembering they don’t have the best relationship? I’m sure ages ago her mum and sister were supposed to be visiting and it ended up being just her mum and Caroline mentioned it in a video seeming like she wasn’t surprised etc?

Reactions: 2
Glad I found a thread for her. I do like her content but things that are getting a bit grating:

- Does she shower? Like ever?
- The constant “in the U.K. we do this…here in the states we do this…”. If she’s moving, how is she going to pivot her content to just being in the U.K.?
- I do agree with her it would be infinitely better to bring up a child in England vs the states (guns?!). Even the free kid activities are great (mum of two). But again, the repetitive storyline on that is getting annoying
- Kyle seems to be a decent bloke
- the weird adhd voices and acting can be annoying. Just be bloody normal honestly, it’s ok!
Has she said or implied she has ADHD? Surely not.

I find her so irritating and she says some really questionable things sometimes , in her video today she said before she had kids she didn’t want to give them calpol 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I find her so irritating and she says some really questionable things sometimes , in her video today she said before she had kids she didn’t want to give them calpol 🙄🙄🙄
Seriously? What a stupid bleep. Like she’s never took a couple of paracetamol for a sore head. She’s deluded.

Reactions: 2
Her sister is Claire Totman, a fairly well known architect and interior designer. Yes last time she went to visit with their mum she ended up leaving early but when Caroline went back to the UK as Claire’s FIL has passed away they were tagging each other again.
I think Caroline is likely jealous of Claire’s success and realises she could probably do with being friends with her once she’s back in the UK.

Reactions: 7
Why does she always look so unkempt and well … unclean. Nine times out of ten she looks like a good shower and hair wash wouldn’t go a miss.

Reactions: 8
Poor Sophie having this absolutely disgusting lunchbox while Caroline spends all their money on herself.
That is disgusting, chuck it in the machine! She's carrying that, then opening and eating with her hands. Poor Sophie, her parents are slobs.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.