Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s said a few times it’ll be a long time till they buy as they have no credit rating in the uk so won’t be able to get a mortgage, I bet she’s insufferable living with her mum.
it won’t be because of credit rating it will because of having no steady double income wiyh her pissing about on Instagram and tik tok for a living. People with no credit history and steady contracts can get mortgages .. for example young first time buyers . still need a wad of cash for a deposit yea, but it’s not about credit. It’s about mortgage stress test. She’s a liability. He has no resident employment history.

Reactions: 2

sparkle2208

Does anyone know if there is a thread for Olivia Hammond, Beau’s mum? I like her but feel like she likes a bit of ❄ at the weekends judging by things she’s said previously!

Reactions: 1
This isn’t Claire’s thread, but I wanted to post this, and don’t all pile on me 😂 I’m childfree, so maybe I don’t understand, and ofc, germs are good for the immune system. But the child’s coat is filthy!

IMG_9224.png

• Wow

Sophie92

Chatty Member
That’s not Claire her sister. Claire Kennedy is the UK mummy blogger Caroline seems obsessed with copying.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I still don't understand why she's moving here ?
Seems selfish and unfair on her kids and husband?!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
They will have had a sizeable deposit to put down on the Boston house, so will no doubt get that back and have plenty to put down on a Surrey house.

I’m thinking Kyles family must be wealthy hence why they are so well off? He can’t have earned millions in the marines

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
This isn’t Claire’s thread, but I wanted to post this, and don’t all pile on me 😂 I’m childfree, so maybe I don’t understand, and ofc, germs are good for the immune system. But the child’s coat is filthy!

View attachment 2795875
Yip that's the Claire that Caroline single white females, she copies everything she does.
They are in the middle of a huge live in reno, one year in and only got a working washing machine plummed last week so maybe that could be an excuse, personally I could never, dirty clothes on kids are a huge no from me.

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
She has said a few times she hopes his job will be there so something to that affect. So it seems like they don't even know what's going on. He will definitely try and become an "influncer" like caz.

el2022

Why is she sharing her bed with her mum? On stories she says Kyle was kicked out of their bed and looks like yet mum is next to her... First her friend now her mum. So weird
idk I don’t find this weird… I think it was her last night with her so probs just soaking up that time!

Tweetypie

She has all these odd ideas about life in the UK but I do think she just makes things up for views. Like being a beans or pea family. The only time I’d serve baked beans would be on a jacket potato or beans on toast and peas are usually kept in the freezer for fussy relatives that don’t like other vegetables that come with a roast. Neither of them are things we would regularly eat.
Completely. It’s not a conversation anyone would ever have here. Do Americans think we debate this stuff down the pub?
---
Does anyone know how old Charlie is?