Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instasham13

Chatty Member
OK can someone explain American health care costs to me? I understand its private system and people pay health insurance but when she says theve just had the 1st hospital bill and its 2200 dollars.... is that money they need to pay upfront or is that what the insurance will pay less the excess?

Just thinking how do people find that money all the time for healthcare in America.

Reactions: 1

Mooms

Chatty Member
I’m back with another Olivia Hammond dig - her new video is her doing Beau’s voice and she talks about how ‘mummy and daddy went to raves and took colourful little sweeties’ 🙃wtf?
I find her so irritating and she says some really questionable things sometimes , in her video today she said before she had kids she didn’t want to give them calpol 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I guess it depends on how close they live to the school. We walk/cycle because we are really close and driving would take longer to find a space. Plus it isn't like either of them have to rush off to start work at 9am is it 🤣

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
In the latest reel the house looks filthy. The coffee table was covered in spillages and she just plonks her stuff on top of it. I can forgive Claire for looking scruffy when she’s running a whole business whereas Caroline just watches TV.
Yes noticed the table, the stove top, the stained mug 😬

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Yes I agree. All the brand partnerships will probably end up making her more than what Kyle is on so it makes sense.

rosieposie94

She replied to a comment saying that she’ll be coming in May and he’ll follow a month or so after. Is the house really going to sell and be all packed up that quickly?!
I guess if they’re moving in with her mum they may not need the equity straight away so not as much pressure to sell asap?

What is going on with her jaw muscles . EAxh photo they look more and more pronounced . I know she said she got Botox for tmj/ clenching but has this round made them worse ?!

Hello its me

Chatty Member
I wondered about this as he isn’t even that far into his post-military career even with an MBA that’s just a piece of paper without experience and he only has a couple of years ..never understood his earnings according to her and I’m still not clear I’d sue still pretends to work in home staging and on May leave or if she chucked that to be a sahm.. she didn’t speak about that ? no way would he attract 6 figures in the uk. Did she speak about his being moved to market value ?
Did she not say she sold the home staging business to her mate?

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Has Kyle secured a transfer for his job?

Not a great time to be moving to the UK and unemployed if not the case.

Hello its me

Chatty Member
Did she not have to use an ambulance in the uk for Sophie before? I can remember her talking about her falling ill while they were seeing her mum, and hwr having to give sophie cpr? Or am I remembering wrong?

Tweetypie

She said on live that her family (Kyle and kids) wasn’t enough for her to stay in America, as she is someone who needs her friends. Also said that she doesn’t think he will be, but if Kyle is unhappy in UK then Dubai is their third place and they would move there
I really cannot imagine her living in Dubai again.
there’s way too much to complain about and it’s too expensive for her