Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenveg

I don’t think the plan is to buy a house. I think her plan is to take over her mums house.
Yes I think the same! She said on TikTok she was helping her mum pay her mortgage so I’m guessing this will be some leverage to potentially buy the mums house from her!

Reactions: 2

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Not sure but that’s what we do / almost everyone we know. Hardly unheard of?!
but then she’ll have to spin the narrative she’s doing something so so querky 🙄
my old car was HP, my current one is a mix 🤣 my parents bought it cash and then I pay them back what I would have paid the finance team. pcp is what most people I know do I think. Probably an age thing (20s) until settling into a size of car and family 🤔

That and money is tight to just whack a whole ass car down

Mooms

Chatty Member
Who is her sister? And am I right in remembering they don’t have the best relationship? I’m sure ages ago her mum and sister were supposed to be visiting and it ended up being just her mum and Caroline mentioned it in a video seeming like she wasn’t surprised etc?

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Caz would never admit to anything.
She got wasted at dinner and round about the same time some random came on and started trying to defend Caroline on Reddit 🤔 it’s like she didn’t even try and cover her tracks.
Helen seems very normal but the fact that she thought it was a good idea tells me that Caroline must surround herself with idiots who allow her to do this stuff. I’ve always wondered why her friends don’t read here and then maybe subtly say to her have you maybe thought about being less manic, less of an arsehole to people? But clearly they’re all just as bad as C!

Tweetypie

But then she goes and spends $200 on absolute junk. I couldn’t believe the amount of greed while she was at the Irish shop, what’s with all the multiple bars of chocolates?!
And then bragging about flying home upper class with Charlie. This is a woman who pleaded poverty and accepted food vouchers from a follower.
She must be earning quite a bit from
TikTok.

Bimmy2019

Anyone know why her daughter has a tooth missing? She’s only 4 so too early to fall out naturally

What am I doing if I’m not having a roast dinner on a Sunday?! Having a Caesar salad Caroline because it’s 22 degrees and I couldn’t be fucked to sweat my tits off scoffing roasties and gravy in the sun
Im denouncing British stereotypes (also by being Scottish not English or British , Caroline ) and boycotting stodgy grim food for the boring brown swamp that it is 💁‍♀️

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
I’m so confused about her Trader Joes trip. She goes on and on about the terrible chemicals and additives in American food and then she spends over $200 on processed food?! I’ve never seen so much freezer food in one trolley before!
Lest we forget her chick fil a rant, she last a mere few weeks before she was back to old habits

Fayeeliz

She wants them to pay her for using her videos now. So she doesn’t want them using her videos but she does want them to pay . I don’t know why she’s crying about it today “I’ve just had a baby” bull shit.. you want the attention and views when it suits you Caroline you can’t be a public figure and pick and choose .
Sooo true!! 🙌🏼

rosieposie94

I’m def in the minority of my friends buying my car with my debit card 😂 everyone I know has theirs on some kind of finance

I also think she’d get finance pretty easily. Car places are notorious for giving when they probs shouldn’t. It’s a secured loan so less risky than a bank loan.

mg89

Chatty Member
If she gets gifted that pram it's a disgrace, she is just outright begging for it now. We got our first bugaboo as we couldn't afford the first outright new and then saved for ages for our second. Gift them to hardworking people not these absolute begs. I like some of her content and things she does but this is really grating.
*should say got our first second hand off marketplace ! The rage got to me :ROFLMAO:

Spanor511

VIP Member
I find her so irritating and she says some really questionable things sometimes , in her video today she said before she had kids she didn’t want to give them calpol 🙄🙄🙄
Seriously? What a stupid cunt. Like she’s never took a couple of paracetamol for a sore head. She’s deluded.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
So it's confirmed by her reply in the comments, Sophie is starting reception in September, so her visit home must have secured all that.

sburton

Probably tossing it honestly (unless they convince her to donate or sell it). Missy is t super comfortable with it, and don’t expect her to keep up with trying to keep her comfortable with it for any “just in case” moments where they may need to transport her in it.