Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cntrygirl

I also agree and can emphasise from experience. And to be honest, whilst the UK has changed a lot, life hasn’t for a certain demographic. So she may well just get that cosy little yummy mummy life of soft plays and coffee shops if that’s what she wants.

Without sounding like a twat, I do hope she gets what she’s after as it seems like she’s never really been happy with her lot in life… She’s still a bit of a knob though 😃
Only a bit????? :sneaky:

rosieposie94

I honestly feel like she isn’t even in love with her husband. I’ve been with my hubby 28 years. 26 years married and 6 kids. I miss him every day when we are apart. Maybe I’m weird. Our kids are adults and we spend so much time together. She’s just weird. I found her on TikTok ages ago but since she had the baby she’s terrible. Also her skin is so bad atm. Probs the shit food she eats.
I don’t know if she was with him whilst he was still in the army so this may not apply but as an army wife you get very used to time apart. I don’t consider anything more than 6 weeks apart as a long time away 😂 but if he’d left by the time they met then ignore me!

sburton

That’s probably why the gym membership. Honestly that’s still cheap child care. I know plenty here who do similar. Even just putting the kids in the daycare and then like hanging out in the lounge area or whatever to give themself a little break/catchup time. Not the best plan, but I guess it’s something
---
..why doesn’t the dog already have a bed? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe just not shipping the old one. Can’t send her in the crate with a proper one and cost of shipping likely too much. When I moved cross country even there was some stuff just not worth moving and purchased instead.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Glad I found a thread for her. I do like her content but things that are getting a bit grating:

- Does she shower? Like ever?
- The constant “in the U.K. we do this…here in the states we do this…”. If she’s moving, how is she going to pivot her content to just being in the U.K.?
- I do agree with her it would be infinitely better to bring up a child in England vs the states (guns?!). Even the free kid activities are great (mum of two). But again, the repetitive storyline on that is getting annoying
- Kyle seems to be a decent bloke
- the weird adhd voices and acting can be annoying. Just be bloody normal honestly, it’s ok!
Has she said or implied she has ADHD? Surely not.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I actually kinda love it 😂 I mean I just wish she’d take him to get it cut. He will get it cut properly at some point but I think when he’s older he will look back and laugh

Instagram1

I hope Caroline’s mother is ready to become a full time maid especially to the kids whilst Caroline does precisely what she wants.
I certainly don’t get the impression this will happen. And also she doesn’t usually appear on camera so that’s gonna be awkward in that house.

Rideordye90

Ok NGL I have a love bracelet and I do still love it 6 years on. But we could afford it and it meant a lot to get it. I think it’s fine on the right wrist. 🙃
is it the love bracelet she wants? They start at only a few thousand, and even the very fancy ones are only about £40k. I thought the one she wanted was double that?

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
When did daddysflippinhouse pop up on insta? 👀
Must be recent, he was flippinkyle before. I'm not 100% because I can't rem the exact detail, but according to reddit he was liking and following some golf girls or along those lines. Not sure if he was commenting so don't want to say that. But apparently his insta was then deleted. From memory this was one of them. I don't know if it's true as it came from the other source.
Screenshot_20240423_132330_Instagram.jpg

Instacol

Chatty Member
Do you not have to prep formula in the US the same as the UK? In the car and the home vlog where she’s bent over like a weirdo, she just uses room temp water. In the UK you have to use hot water to make sure the formula is sterile.
Just find it weird as it’s Kendamil which is a UK formula so I would have thought it would need to made up the same way?
Not to defend her but the rules change constantly, when my child was a baby I could make up 8 bottles the night before and store them in the fridge, nowadays that would be unheard of, and it's not that long ago I did this 😅

Totally agree on the face pulling, she does this all the time, I'm glad it's been called out.

Also on the move, is it still the case poor Kyle stays behind and packs everything up, while working full time from home and keeping their eldest daughter with him??

While she goes back to fairyland (UK) with loads of help?

Sorry for the questions, haven't caught up until tonight.

sburton

This might be useful for all to know: I’ve learnt that buying a car with HP is very handy when said car fails…. After 6 months of having my new car, it started having problems which the dealer tried to fix a few times, but were unsuccessful. We contacted the HP company and they advised us that we could reject the car, which we did, they cancelled the finance agreement and got our full £8k deposit back from the dealer, all wishing 2 weeks of rejection, and with little effort. Had we not had HP protecting us, we would have been stuck with the car and its problem! 🚗
Was this new or used?

Mine was brand new, so under all warranties and such (still is) so I had that to cover me. Honestly I more or less had to buy new since it was during the chip shortage, mid/late pandemic and used price were insane and the stock was horrible. I moved country and couldn’t bring mine with legally, so sold my old and bought new here. With used it could certainly be worth it, depending on country, but a lot of new warranties can cover you.