Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I would watch the YouTube for Kyle but I can't, especially when SHE eats, the smacking and burping and speaking with food in her mouth. Do a q&a in bed but not eating.

Reactions: 2

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Miss money bags not afford a car now🤣🤣 she’s living with her mum. I should expect her to be able to afford an expensive car. She’s not exactly paying for a house anymore

sburton

I’m def in the minority of my friends buying my car with my debit card 😂 everyone I know has theirs on some kind of finance

I also think she’d get finance pretty easily. Car places are notorious for giving when they probs shouldn’t. It’s a secured loan so less risky than a bank loan.
I am the same way. Walking in the dealership I made it clear I was paying cash as I don’t want any debt, and they still tried to get me to finance. I just wanted to pay the damn thing off and be done with it. Why would I want to pay more than the cost of the car with all that interest? Just let me pay it off and not have a recurring bill to deal with.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Does anyone else follow Caroline’s new BFF Saff? I’ve followed her for a long time and used to love her content but recently she’s baby obsessed and the spending/gifting is off the scale. I had to unfollow, the indulgence was ridiculous.

Friendsfanatic2022

Anyone know why her daughter has a tooth missing? She’s only 4 so too early to fall out naturally
I didn’t realise Sophie was only 4, I thought she was 5/6. She seems much more grown up. Normally kids start losing teeth around 6 but 4 isn’t too uncommon. I didn’t start losing mine till 8 though so I suppose everyone’s different

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Her latest video she says she wants to go back to the gym. That she has nothing to do during the day snd she’s so bored! How can a mum of 3 kids under 5 say that?! For starters she could always tidy her house, that would help her boredom for sure!!
I’m all for going back to the gym, I had a c-section and was back a week later, obviously not doing what I’d been doing, but doing “stuff”- I also had no dog walker so had to walk my dog three times a day which involved either a pram or putting the baby in the baby carrier. Life went on. I did also meet a friend and walked with her and then went for cake/wine as she happened to be on mat leave at same time as me but as we know Caroline doesn’t have any friends and is too above making any as they are smelly Americans.
Just noticed that Kyle was suggested as a friend for me on TikTok - no idea why other than maybe because I follow C? Anyway his username is flippingkyle- is she actually trying to be motherpukka and brand the whole family? It’s been done already- father of daughters and daddypukka beat you to it!

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I've figured it out, the woman with multiple personalities is morphing into Kyra Mae, when she was talking about it being still bright in the evening, she turns and says amazing, smiles, the same way.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Hey friends, long time lurker here. Does anyone else find it so weird her house isn’t even properly packed up? I know Kyle isn’t coming to the U.K. just yet but it feels like she’s more bothered about her than thinking poor Kyle will be left to pack up their house and toddle to the UK on his own! It’s awfully selfish.
Yes very weird and look at what someone shared on Reddit. Clearly no respect for Kyle either.

Attachments

• Sad