Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flumperooni

Anyone know why her daughter has a tooth missing? She’s only 4 so too early to fall out naturally
My 4th child lost his 1st tooth naturally just before his 4th birthday. The dentist said it’s fine. But could take a bit longer for the new tooth to grow through.

Reactions: 1

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I was born in the UK but spent all my childhood from the age of 5 in France - came back to the UK for uni 10 years ago and been here ever since. I always debate moving back (pain in the arse now, cheese brexit 🖕🏻) but I *know* in my heart of hearts it’s the idea of living there I was and the carefree teenage years, it isn’t actually all rosy over there now 😂

Rideordye90

OK can someone explain American health care costs to me? I understand its private system and people pay health insurance but when she says theve just had the 1st hospital bill and its 2200 dollars.... is that money they need to pay upfront or is that what the insurance will pay less the excess?

Just thinking how do people find that money all the time for healthcare in America.
My understanding is that insurance will cover a certain amount, or certain specific things, and may include one nights stay for example but there will be exclusions or additional things, or a cap above which you pay. Typically this can be paid in instalments but it can be $10-20k OVER your insurance for a standard, uncomplicated vaginal delivery

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Oooft! It’s so old that it says chick-fil-a is her fav, but we all know she’s boycotted them now- she will be raging!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
She replied to a comment saying that she’ll be coming in May and he’ll follow a month or so after. Is the house really going to sell and be all packed up that quickly?!

Hello its me

Chatty Member
Technically it does prevent headaches and migraine if given in your haw and head. But she's obviously doing it for vanity reasons
Oh I know she's said before she gets it in her jaw cause it gives her a nice jawline. I just didn't know getting in it jaw could actually help headaches

Here4daLOLZ

Do you not have to prep formula in the US the same as the UK? In the car and the home vlog where she’s bent over like a weirdo, she just uses room temp water. In the UK you have to use hot water to make sure the formula is sterile.
Just find it weird as it’s Kendamil which is a UK formula so I would have thought it would need to made up the same way?
Most of the formula in the US doesn't contain the same bacteria as the UK which is why they can use room temp water to make it up. I would assume Kendamil would still need to be made up with boiling water though unless it's not the UK manufactured one?