Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline is the type of parent that will let her kids wander over to other people, and think it’s cute when her kid won’t leave them alone, meanwhile the people are getting pissed off some random kid won’t f*** off.
Exactly this! And when someone gets annoyed, she’ll blast them for being mean and inappropriate as ‘they’re just kids being kids, man’. No, they’re just being kids who aren’t being parented, man.

Reactions: 16
Wait till she sees how things have changed here in the 10 years she’s been gone. Even the climate in my opinion. We now seem to have a nice early spring then it pisses down all summer. Wonder how much walking to the shops she’ll be doing then! Also calling that her ‘village’ (friends) will swerve her very soon ….. did you see the condescending way she was directing her friend on how to put the food on the plate for the content? They will soon get pissed with that! twit

I don’t know whether I’ve just woken up on the wrong side of the bed today. But what’s with all the “I left my husband in the USA” showboating all about? I would be pretty sad if I HAD to leave my husband outside of my control, let alone actually willingly and then proceed to make TikToks like a 5 year old child bragging about it.

Why does she make all these shite videos like she’s proud of it? It’s actually quite awful to watch and just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and he left her? I used to really enjoy her content but since the latest baby and constant USA bashing to patronising us fellow brits, she can quite frankly, STFU.

Omg how horribly obnoxious are those latest videos! How many times does she justify her lazy parenting by saying she has three kids? Why have three if you can’t be arsed?!

Reactions: 13
She’s just a chav with an Amex at this point. Popping out the kids for the lifestyle content but doesn’t actually want to raise them or do a good job.

I want to feel sorry for Kyle as he seems decent but if he’s happy with muggins and the way she approaches life then I’m sure he’s also pretty tit and doesn’t deserve sympathies.

The sister didn’t waste any time getting on hols the minute Caroline showed up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s really sad she never ever ever talks about how much she loves Kyle. I understand they have 3 young kids and romance in that situation can be pretty non existent but she doesn’t even talk about him fondly or lovingly. It’s like she feels she’s got the ring and the kids so she doesn’t need to give a duck about their relationship now. She’s comes across as such a dominant bully in their relationship rather than a team that love and support each other.

Reactions: 14
The phrase 'It takes a whole village to raise a child' is grossly misinterpreted by our Cazza. She thinks it means hanging out with your mates, drinking and gossiping while all the kids run feral. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The phrase 'It takes a whole village to raise a child' is grossly misinterpreted by our Cazza. She thinks it means hanging out with your mates, drinking and gossiping while all the kids run feral. :ROFLMAO:
Of course, it was Caroline that wanted the friends, kids adapt.

Reactions: 7
Omg how horribly obnoxious are those latest videos! How many times does she justify her lazy parenting by saying she has three kids? Why have three if you can’t be arsed?!
Content babezzz 🥱 the kids are basically cash cows sadly so she can bag sorry beg for free stuff like the bugaboo.

also for Kyle I feel incredibly sorry for him he’s a decent guy and she is just an absolute bully to him she gives off very narcissistic vibes and her stating in a comment that she misses him the only thing she misses about him is him doing all the work with the kids! Such a lazy witch!

Reactions: 9
I dislike her explaining what the pub is like, I bet that comment just was saying she seems happier already, I’m sure everyone knows how a pub works 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve always enjoyed Caroline’s Brit in the US videos and have found her pretty harmless, but since the planned move I have instead been watching in morbid fascination. Roasts and pub gardens and ❤our NHS❤.

I cannot cope with the sweeping generalisations, selling it as the land of milk and honey. Yeah, definitely if you live in gun-touting Bumfuck, USA, it’s better…but it’s hardly bloody Switzerland for quality of life.

It’s all fun and games when you are wafting around a beer garden in a flowery dress- but try having a traumatic birth and tit postnatal care (but it’s freeeeee!), your local council going bankrupt, needing to tutor your kid at home because unless they make a difference to school statistics duck any intervention or support for them and trying to find a dentist that won’t want your firstborn child for a root canal.

I’m actually moving to another EU country for a better quality of life in August 😮 but don’t worry I have already bought my Bisto from Costco so I can enjoy a roast in my new country (because meat and potatoes are everywhere)

Reactions: 18
I’ve always enjoyed Caroline’s Brit in the US videos and have found her pretty harmless, but since the planned move I have instead been watching in morbid fascination. Roasts and pub gardens and ❤our NHS❤.

I cannot cope with the sweeping generalisations, selling it as the land of milk and honey. Yeah, definitely if you live in gun-touting Bumfuck, USA, it’s better…but it’s hardly bloody Switzerland for quality of life.

It’s all fun and games when you are wafting around a beer garden in a flowery dress- but try having a traumatic birth and tit postnatal care (but it’s freeeeee!), your local council going bankrupt, needing to tutor your kid at home because unless they make a difference to school statistics duck any intervention or support for them and trying to find a dentist that won’t want your firstborn child for a root canal.

I’m actually moving to another EU country for a better quality of life in August 😮 but don’t worry I have already bought my Bisto from Costco so I can enjoy a roast in my new country (because meat and potatoes are everywhere)
Ha, I always stocked up on Bisto when I was living abroad

Reactions: 5

OMG I could have wrote this, she has no idea what she’s come back to. Her friend’s probably tried to tell her, but she wouldn’t let them get a word in! She will soon find having to manage 3 kids on her own not as wonderful here as she thinks. Her little village will offer tit all in takeaways and local shops, she’ll have to walk in wet weather for months and months, because let’s be honest the bike idea is not going to work. The community she thinks she has is laughable. We are a country who all flipping hate each other. No mention of the school, cannot wait to see how that unfolds 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Poor Charlie already has a mullet and now he’s walking around a public place with no shoes on because she doesn’t have the capacity to discuss/discipline him (depending on the context) but can whip out the old (new UK babezZz) iPhone for content.

Reactions: 10
I feel weirdly concerned for Kyle. He's had so much work and logistics to do with that house, his kids and wife and dog are gone, Caroline hasn't said one word about missing him, and then he has to say goodbye to his elderly parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where is all their money coming from? Are they hoping they get a fat profit out the house in the USA?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.