Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Have I understood correctly that she’s sharing a bed with her best mate rather than her husband? That’s so weird. Particularly given that she’s got a newborn in the room with her.
Yes and he didn't even sleep in the recently made over office/guest room but on the floor, I mean props to him for making his daughter happy, but the real question is why isn't the guest in the guestroom?
Isn't Helen lovely though, down on the floor, helping Sophie, who has been to the beach 🤯 and they went the day Helen arrived. Caroline really is just lazy.

Reactions: 2
In that tiktok about Charlie's passport you can really see how much the dummy is effecting his poor little teeth.
I’ve just been to look on tiktok. Poor wee soul, I don’t like to comment on children’s appearances and I’m not a parent, so have no experience, but his teeth do look a tad wonky/spaced out. Is that normal?
He’s a cutie, regardless.

gigismama

She said he’s visited twice- and once was for Sophie’s surgery so he hasn’t really experienced it. He’s going in pretty blind, with the exception of what she’s told him… which is complete lies lol.

As an American here, I don’t think he will like it long term. He’s way more American than I am lol I think he will struggle! Especially without his parents & with the lack of space. He may like it at first, but once the novelty wears, I think he will want to move back. We know she’s not going to let that happen!

I'm pretty new to Caroline 😅
Ooh I didn't know Sophie had a surgery here...
Oh god. That's what I was thinking... That guy is not going to enjoy it here 🙈

I'm seriously considering starting an Instagram or Tiktocky thing because the fact that Caroline's big smug face can make her six figures a year is so wild that I have to wonder what on earth I'm doing sitting at a desk all day (from home and usually in my PJs, but still!) pretending to care about my very dull job. I have plenty of childhood trauma I could be making money off...maybe one day I might even get my own Tattle thread! :p
same mate 😝😹

Hello its me

VIP Member
In the time it took her to put all that slap on she could have had a shower dirty bitch! Also why does she put blusher round her eyes??
Tbf I put my blush in them areas, it suits my face better but not loads
---
She was a makeup artist guyssss in theatre
did laugh at her saying about her clothes, hi Caroline 👋
She must of been a horrible make up artist cause all her techniques is shit even the way she puts on foundation

howling90

just seen her with missy on olivia hammonds story.
---
The way Caroline talks about Argos as if it’s this amazing place. Her target audience (for now) seems to be Americans wondering about life in the UK.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's very 2010

swipeup

VIP Member
Does anyone know if she has US citizenship. I think I remember her saying she's got a green card but she'll have to give that up when she moves back to the UK and if they ever change their mind (unlikely I know) and they want to go back to America again, she would have to apply for a new visa again. It makes it almost impossible to go back which to be fair is probably what she wants but could make for interesting times if Kyle can't settle.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Random but the way she gives the baby a bottle is so sad, not even looking at her. She’s still basically a newborn but of course Caroline needs a free hand for her phone.
I feel like we haven't seen much of the baby, with the other 2 we have homemade photo shoots, and plenty of pics. I know it may seem weird to want to see other people's children but aside from the fact she puts them on the Internet, as annoying as Caroline is herself she makes cute babies 😍 of course Charile is my fav, he's so spicy 😂 I love it.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
This woman has no common sense when it comes to budgeting. She’s now purchased a new Le Creuset pan as “welcome present” to herself. WTH! 🤦‍♀️ she just seems to lack a complete inability to save any money! £300!!! 🤯 What a waste of money. Kyle needs to put his foot down!
But she sent her mum to the charity shop to buy toys for the kids (now I’m actually all for this but seems she thinks she’s more important than helping her kids settle into a new country)

Fayeeliz

She fixates on the strangest things. In the latest Q&A they're eating fast food in bed (yuck!) and she's talking about the differences about a chicken sandwich. "in America they call this a chicken sandwich but in England this is a chicken burger" So what?! They'll still know what you mean Caroline! No wonder she's depressed if she's comparing such tiny details like that. Must be so tiring.
Hasn’t she been to McDonalds in the UK? They call it a McChicken Sandwich! 🤣

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
So I feel I’ve been here a while but was on Reddit and saw this and I don’t think we knew this? I find it hilarious that she would never be here or on Reddit…..but I think it was quite clear that she was 😂 bitching about the mummies with more followers than her 😂naughty!
Yes think it's been mentioned on here before she was caught out.
Her latest outfit, she may aswell just change her name to Claire, same trainers, same style 🙄