Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Yes I think the same! She said on TikTok she was helping her mum pay her mortgage so I’m guessing this will be some leverage to potentially buy the mums house from her!
She’s said a few times it’ll be a long time till they buy as they have no credit rating in the uk so won’t be able to get a mortgage, I bet she’s insufferable living with her mum.

Reactions: 3

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
How can someone who is newly qualified mba / ex army get £100k in the uk, consulting with limited industry exposure ? He’s like 2 years a graduated. I think shes delulu. Also.. pension.. tax.. NI.. it soon comes down. And are they planning on “paying her mums mortgage “ still ?
I have said this previously- London rates I reckon the MOST he would be on is £70k. I’m not doing the same job but I’m a “professional” and I’m on nearly£100k with 20 years experience. (Going over £100k for me actually would cost me money because of tax so it’s actually not something I want unless I can jump to about £120k- yes I know first world problems!)

BeauJD

Chatty Member
My niece has a £4.99 egg, one nephew £3.99 and one £1.20 … I guess I do have favourites!!

New character unlocked - St Caroline the Martyr … not posting so others can see Palestine content but happily made sure the adverts for her rings and the hot meal from home chef went up!
Honestly I respect posting about Palestine but she just shared why she didn’t feel like posting lately whilst she put on her makeup? Was it really needed for her to slab expensive potions on her face whilst doing that video? Did she give any resources on how her followers could help? Or was it just a ploy to get people to like her? 🙄

all I heard was “I’m not educated on this topic, but I’m sad people are dying. Nothing matters.” Like ok?
And the fact ppl in the comments are praising her? The bar is in HELL

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
What time does the Eagle land?
Can't wait for the vlog, Sophie holding everything together, while poor Charlie is left to roll about the stinking floors in bogging too small clothes and Olive, strapped to her maniac mother, still wondering wtf is going on.
Meanwhile C Will be vlogging, demanding, ignoring others peace because they're kids, know what I mean babes, some ramdom person will help her and she'll ugly cry about it, how she was so overwhelmed and how if it was America no one would have helped.
Calpol!
And someone will puke.
Don’t tell me she’s flown on her own with all 3 kids 🤯. The women is insane!

sburton

Good to hear missy must have made it there safe. Traveling with dogs is such a stressful ordeal that should definitely be avoided if at all possible. Definitely ideally they should be in the cabin.

Hello its me

VIP Member
Sophiea chest clip is basically at her bellybutton in the newest video. I know there not allowed in the UK but American car seats are made differently and the chest strap needs to be in the proper place to make it safe.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Zero mention of Kyle, this makes it sound like she’s a single parent family - it’s crass and vile. If that was me I’d have said something like looking forward to Kyle getting here. They’re a really odd family.

Attachments

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I find it so odd kicking your husband out of bed to sleep with your mum. Surely she’d have been more comfortable in the spare room?!
---
Would it not have been cheaper to post whatever her mum is taking than a return flight? How much can her mum carry??
At this point it's like any excuse to get Kyle out of the bed 😂

Is she saying she’s paying for her mums mortgage? Isn’t that just rent? She’s even glorifying that 🙄! Bet her mums mortgage isn’t even that much a month.
---
Is she saying she’s paying for her mums mortgage? Isn’t that just rent? She’s even glorifying that 🙄! Bet her mums mortgage isn’t even that much a month.

Last edited:

Crazymum

VIP Member
So the eagle has landed…. Poor Kyle. Wonder how long it is before she sacks him off as he clearly has no use now. Thnx for 11 years and children but the U.K. is more important (god knows why).

I think just remember C, the grass isn’t always greener.
They’ve not even been together that long. She’s only been in America 5 years and they got married when she got pregnant with Sophie so she got a visa and health insurance.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Her mum and her sister look very house-proud and tidy- someone like slobby Caroline is going to have her tearing her hair out. When my family come home from America and stayed at my mums it used to drive me mad because I felt like we were in a rhythm and things were calm and organised and then my family would come back and I couldn’t even be in my mums house, it was chaos, they’re very chill and manana about things and I would just be absolutely over stimulated and just leave. I learned to just let them get on with it knowing they’d be gone in a few weeks but I feel like Caroline taking over her mums is going to drive her sister and brother mad. Which is just going to lead to family chaos and a lot of misery.
I always think this, their homes seem very organised and tidy, It would drive me mad having that chaos desend, but im sure Caroline will remind us that she's paying for the mortgage or some other financial thing instead of just cleaning and having respect for the space she's invaded.

goss1987xx

Anyone know what Kyle works as? Why is she moving back to the uk? I only discovered her in the last few weeks jusf being nosey now

Reactions: 2

LividLalji

VIP Member
She keeps mentioning David Lloyd because she wants them to offer her a free membership but doesn’t realise they don’t give them out! They don’t even give out much of a discount.
Honestly they do! The difference is a lot of them don’t declare it as an ad

Reactions: 2