Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saving up content to post longer videos on YouTube because it pays better.

Reactions: 11
The very end of her latest YouTube video shows a man turning up at her mums house; he opens the open boot of the car. She opens the door and says an emotional Missy! It was quite moving. Why do animals illicit this response in us all?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her sister is posting more than ever, you cannot tell me there isn't still friction/sibling rivalry underneath.

Reactions: 10
Was this new or used?

Mine was brand new, so under all warranties and such (still is) so I had that to cover me. Honestly I more or less had to buy new since it was during the chip shortage, mid/late pandemic and used price were insane and the stock was horrible. I moved country and couldn’t bring mine with legally, so sold my old and bought new here. With used it could certainly be worth it, depending on country, but a lot of new warranties can cover you.
Second hand car, with one year warranty. I brought it into their service 3x for the same problem but the HP escalation team said I could have rejected it after the first time. Good for anyone buying second hand to know x
---
Does Kyle look slightly miffed / p*ssed off that he didn’t ’score An invite’ because he has to stay back and ‘wrap things up’? Don’t most couples do this sort of stuff together. I’d be mightly p*ssed off if my husband left to start a new life leaving me behind to clear up the sh*t. Wrong on every level!!!! And his face says a lot!!
or does she feel more hard done by having to look after 3 kids?! Is that the pay off? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Did she ever have that meeting in London that was happening a few days after she came back and had to take all the kids for? The reason she was begging for a double pram 🤣

• Haha
she’s revealing all of the private details of where they live and revealing car registrations….does she not care about Kyles safety or is it because he’s a ex marine and nobody would bother?

Kyle mentioned about not scoring an invite twice and he did look completely lost, I agree with a PP.
When Missy was released into the house she must have thought she was home away from home - the state of the place!

Reactions: 8
I've figured it out, the woman with multiple personalities is morphing into Kyra Mae, when she was talking about it being still bright in the evening, she turns and says amazing, smiles, the same way.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s going to have an almighty big crash bang wallop down to reality when winter hits here. She keeps going about loving the later nights and being able to walk and enjoy the extended days. Pizza express and roasts. Like someone who is on holiday. She’s not living in reality. When the honeymoon period ends it’s going to be a real tit show.

Reactions: 26
Does Boston never have a time off the year that has lighter evenings? No? Just Surrey then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve only just found you guys on here but I’m definitely going to be a regular poster for sure!

I bet Missy was thinking “thank duck I’m being rescued from that annoying woman even if it does traumatise me” to “what the duck, I’ve been on a plane, in a glorified taxi, I’m tired, hungry and I miss my dad and low and beyond they’ve only gone and found her again.”

I really feel for Kyle and Missy but the thing that annoys me more than anything is the way she wastes so much. It should be a criminal offence to behave like she does. Talking of these “influencers” there’s a young girl on instagram who thinks Caroline is great and she started off ok but she’s turning into a money grabbing nightmare and again, I feel for her husband who is called Zac. Her handle is Saff Michells or something similar.

Reactions: 9
Saff is absolutely awful to Zac. I hadn’t actually noticed the similarities but she belittles him in a very similar way Caroline does to Kyle.

Reactions: 7
Not the U.K. weather gaslighting her into thinking life here is dreamy 24/7! 😂
I give it til about October when it starts getting dark at 4PM and it’s rainy 5/7 days of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.