Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
She is so unbelievably rude to Kyle. There’s no way that house is going to be ready to sell in 12 weeks. She’s going to be back in the UK leaving a hell of a lot of work for Kyle to do. Also how long does a house in the US take to sell? Is Kyle going to wait there until the new buyers move in? Or are they going to leave it empty which wouldn’t be very smart given how easy it is to find it online.
Also why is she so gross? Admitting she woke up in a puddle of sweat and then doesn’t shower! That nappy bin must absolutely stink. I honestly don’t know why people use them. She just chucks them on the floor during the night so surely it would be no more effort to put them in the actual bin. And I really really don’t need to see her take out her retainers again. It’s like she’s intentionally trying to be gross.

Reactions: 18

Ejo27

VIP Member
So she’s leaving Sophie with Kyle when she runs away to the UK… I find that mad. Why wouldn’t you just wait and relocate as a family? I can’t imagine leaving a child in another country because I’m sooooooo bloody desperate to go to soft plays. Wtf?!

• Wow

queenamber

VIP Member
I love the little dig she got in in that Sainsburys video about "people never leaving their hometown" from the woman who moved back to her hometown.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She said on live that her family (Kyle and kids) wasn’t enough for her to stay in America, as she is someone who needs her friends. Also said that she doesn’t think he will be, but if Kyle is unhappy in UK then Dubai is their third place and they would move there
within a year she’ll start comparing the UK to Dubai then 🙄 she must be exhausting to be around

Fayeeliz

Her skin is shocking too. She keeps getting gifted skincare and it’s clearly not working because her diet is so bad. There is no need for all that sugar on your weetabix - we’re not 90s kids anymore! She’s a year younger than me but definitely looks way older. Seems to be a current fad on Insta / TikTok for influencers to get short haircuts - it’s not doing any favours for any of them!

Upintheair83

VIP Member
To be honest I don't know why she just doesn't admit she's just homesick and nostalgic and sentimental about home and longs to return because of that. Bashing the USA and criticising every single part of American life is doing her no favours. She comes across as spoilt and ungrateful
But she blames everything on America- bizzare. She would be so much more relatable if she just amdits she misses her mum and missed home. I hope America never has her back she's overly rude about American life.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
She’s just trying to blag brand deals. TikTok doesn’t pay nearly as well in the UK so she’s going to have to hustle.

absolute-omnishambles

I’ve always enjoyed Caroline’s Brit in the US videos and have found her pretty harmless, but since the planned move I have instead been watching in morbid fascination. Roasts and pub gardens and ❤our NHS❤.

I cannot cope with the sweeping generalisations, selling it as the land of milk and honey. Yeah, definitely if you live in gun-touting Bumfuck, USA, it’s better…but it’s hardly bloody Switzerland for quality of life.

It’s all fun and games when you are wafting around a beer garden in a flowery dress- but try having a traumatic birth and shit postnatal care (but it’s freeeeee!), your local council going bankrupt, needing to tutor your kid at home because unless they make a difference to school statistics fuck any intervention or support for them and trying to find a dentist that won’t want your firstborn child for a root canal.

I’m actually moving to another EU country for a better quality of life in August 😮 but don’t worry I have already bought my Bisto from Costco so I can enjoy a roast in my new country (because meat and potatoes are everywhere)

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I’m more interested in how long Kyle lasts in the UK. He doesn’t seem to have a say in any of it and apparently will just be sent off golfing and to the pub while Caroline lives her best UK mummy life. I think she’s in for a shock when the reality sets in and all the “fun” of a two week trip disappears.
I’m also shocked she’s leaving Sophie with Kyle. I know he’s their dad and very capable but surely he’ll have to stay for at least 2 months after Caroline leaves. Then will need to finish packing the house while working full time and fitting in all the school/activity drop offs for Sophie.

What does Kyle see in her? She’s so friggin annoying and immature…. And this is coming from someone who doesn’t follow her! I just see snippets on tiktok.

unless Kyle is as moronic as she is…

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Stars so entitled. I want my kids at the school my friends kids go to. Boohoo you don’t always get what you want but they won’t get shot! Thought that was what it was all about.
I used to really like her but she’s beyond irritating now.
im just here to watch her life fall apart in the uk.
her marriage is defo not going to survive the long term.
So it’s all about her and what she wants?

poor Sophie is being taken out of her school and moved across the world - she didn’t choose this and yes okay long term it’s good for her cause she won’t get shot in a school. But now Caroline is saying she’s going to pull her out of that school to send her to another one just so she can get in with the yummy mummies at home, not because it’s best for Sophie?

this woman gets more and more ridiculous every day, it’s all about what she wants, she must be insufferable to be around.

Reactions: 17
I feel terrible for Sophie and Kyle. It’s a marriage. You buy a house, you sell the house and then you move but Kyle being forced to stay in the basement so he can pack and sell the house while she swans around her mum’s house is just shit. There’s no partnership there, it’s pure selfishness on Caroline’s side and everyone else has to just fall in line.

Tweetypie

The hair ages her massively

I’m really tired of her saying “is Brits do this…” no Caroline maybe YOUR family does that but most of certainly aren’t a “pea or something else” family, some of us DONT use a washing up basket in the sink, blah blah. Just winds me up. Going to have a bunch of Americans coming to the U.K. thinking that’s how we live and it’s not

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Poor Sophie. Can't believe she wouldn't even stay a few extra weeks so she could finish her school year. All about her.

queenamber

VIP Member
I feel weirdly concerned for Kyle. He's had so much work and logistics to do with that house, his kids and wife and dog are gone, Caroline hasn't said one word about missing him, and then he has to say goodbye to his elderly parents.

• Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I don’t know how they can actually accept food vouchers from people, it’s disgusting. Donate them to people actually in poverty who can’t afford food.
how can you justify paying $100 on your nails and the same week accept money from people for food.
She should be ashamed of herself and so should Kyle.

Eta - I might be the only person that thinks it’s crass, but I feel people are only sending her vouchers because she’s been making comments hinting that she’s having to cook every night this soon after having the baby not because she likes cooking, but because she’s so hard done by. She could have spent plenty of time meal prepping and batch cooking before the baby came but she didn’t. Maybe I’m being unnecessarily harsh because I’m so annoyed by her at the moment.