Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Seen that coming from outer space! The self diagnosed bandwagon adhd! Sometimes people aren't on a spectrum, Sometimes they're just dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bougieb

Imagine instead of asking family in the uk to keep an eye out on fb marketplace shamelessly begging for a free one. I cannot with these influencers. She really should never have shared that both her and Kyle earn 6 figures each because it makes it even more disgusting in my opinion

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Beggy bitch again!!!!!!!!!!! I’m livid!
Most people would say “holiday isn’t a priority” after an international move “can’t afford it/not wise to spend right now” but not our cazza - making it very clear she’s got money to spend (but would rather have it gifted) after all the speculation they’ll be worse off over here!
Edited - how does she think us mere mortals find nice staycations in the uk - GOOGLE IT CAROLINE. Don’t pretend you don’t know what google is, they have it in america too 🙄

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Kyle reminds me of Rob Delaney from Catastrophe. Not necessarily in looks, but in his voice and mannerisms and the stuff he says

rosieposie94

I’d pay 60k to move my dog 😂 so no criticism from me on that front but absolutely no way would I leave my daughter for any amount of time.

Friendsfanatic2022

This comment has me howling (soft play)
Is it just me that avoids soft plays? She goes on about them A LOT 🤣 Every single time it’s hot, kids screaming and crying, busy as fuck as there’s not many other places to go, food is crap and kids end up picking up bugs, flu, chicken pox or whatever else 🤣 Bloody hell on earth. Her love for soft plays will only last a week as it’s a novelty. I’m also fairly certain Americans have soft plays they just call them jungle gyms do they not?

She acts like there’s nothing in America at all, it’s clearly more so bloody laziness as I’ve just googled “Things to do with kids in Boston” and there’s a lot that’s come up. Aquariums, a children’s museum & a science museum, a playground, a few parks, an animal type park too. I thought she done a video ages ago saying there was no parks? She’s so bloody dramatic 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Crazymum

VIP Member
She looks like a right scruff in that “little sainsburys” story. She talks utter shite too. Any English person knows she’s making it all up, I love how she says in the comments she ain’t live anywhere else and will have to get a little terraced house. 😂

Whatever123

VIP Member
back when Charlie was on formula (and I liked her) she did a TikTok saying how expensive formula is compared to the uk. I made a flippant comment ‘it’s not much cheaper in the uk!’ As if to say it’s still expensive here… she proceeded to give me conversions from dollars to pounds. She could argue with a brick wall. She is so pressed if anyone goes against her ‘uk is better than us’ narrative. She’s so out of touch. Even the cheapest brand of formula here is expensive! The difference between cow and gate and Kendamil is about £3.

• Wow

ameliasa

Why is she talking all posh now she’s back in the U.K.? Didn’t someone already call this on a previous post that she will drop her chavvy voice overs 🤣

• Haha

Lulalala

Chatty Member
I find it amusing that miss money bags can’t afford to buy a house in England. Watch all the excuses about why they aren’t buying as the months go by….. I suspect she will rent somewhere . You can always rent something bigger than you can afford to buy and there is no way she will change locations . I can’t wait to see the reality check of it all

• Haha
Beg beg beg! Use Google for reviews like the rest of us do. Or search for that model buggy in the search bar on Instagram/TT and you’ll find people talking about them. But no she’d rather tag the company and wait for the freebie to come through the door.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
New hereeeee. Sorry if this gets said all the time but I genuinely cannot believe she is only 34. I actually don't understand how she is younger than me. When I first stumbled across her I was certain she was in her 40s or at least late 30s minimum.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Also like I understand missing British snacks etc but she’s literally flying home in 2 weeks and she can have all the British food brands she wants?? It’s like going on holiday for 2 weeks and spending a fortune on food you’d have at home?

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
I hope Kyle will be ok. Even though the US and UK might speak a common language there's still a cultural difference to get to grips with. Added to that he has no friends or family network of his own over there, it's a lot. Plus bloody hard to make new friends as an adult, especially men! Caroline seems to dismiss their relationship with Kyle's family but they seem close to me. It'll only get harder as his parents start aging and they can't easily visit the UK. I suppose one of them was always going to have to compromise.

ameliasa

She’s hilarious. More booze being bought… and “old rich vibes” for a spa. I really can’t help but think she’s sold Kyle an absolute dud on what the UK is actually like. Think she has sold the U.K. as some sort of bridgerton shit.

Italy2

Chatty Member
But why does she want to mark her time in America when she absolutes hates every minute of it. She can’t backtrack now that she doesn’t hate America because she has repeatedly continuously and deliberately made thousands of videos complaining about America and explicitly comparing everything done wrong or bad here so why does she want to remember such an awful time of her life? Most people would want to forget this nightmare for want of avoiding ptsd.