Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Her latest GRWM- so many points to go over. Firstly, her saying moving is the right choice because they have nothing to do on their last Saturday? Sounds like you’ve isolated yourself. I was an au pair in the outskirts of Boston and there’s so much to do!! It’s such a beautiful city. You couldn’t spend that time with Kyle’s parents doing something outside by the water, or go to the museum? So weird.
also the comments about how the location doesn’t matter, she just needs to be with her family? Listen, I totally get that but also, she’s never spoken about her family like her support system prior?

she’s not lived in the U.K. for nearly 11 years (all her adult life pretty much.) I think she’s in for a rude awakening!!
What she means is there's nothing for HER to do, there's loads for kids, and as already been said squeezing in the last moments with grandparents, someone commented that she drove 45mins to her botox appointment but can't take the kids anywhere..

Reactions: 16
She’s just a chav with an Amex at this point. Popping out the kids for the lifestyle content but doesn’t actually want to raise them or do a good job.

I want to feel sorry for Kyle as he seems decent but if he’s happy with muggins and the way she approaches life then I’m sure he’s also pretty shit and doesn’t deserve sympathies.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Nobody can look after her kids during the week because they all have jobs just like all those people in Boston she moved to get away from!! Quel surprise!!

She lives in fairyland!
what in the Mary poppins delusion 😂😂😂.
Does your friend have a job Caroline where she had the time to get kids fed , dressed , packed and saddled up before 8.30am then back in time to either get to work or log on . Imaging this one in her friggin’ pink stripey dungarees with a trail of kids on bikes in front of hee taking up the whole pavement like the obnoxious twat that she is.. like a mr tumble episode . Give me strength 😂😂. Also, do they not have bikes or “side walks” in boston ? Do American kids not cycle ?
---
Also , speeding .. I’m sure if that’s an issue in a residential area there’s less drastic things you can do thst move to the UK. Campaign for speed bumps , stop signs. And, people drive like loons here too you muppet .. our school drop off is carnage and boy racers are a thing ! Fuckin hell.

• Haha

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
No wonder she didn’t get on the US. The woman is clueless! 😆
I don't think she's as clueless as she makes out, as others have said she's after any collabs/sponsorships/deals she can get her hands on 🙄 all the influencers do it ask daft questions that a goggle search could answer in 2secs.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I actually like Caroline 99% of the time but her attitude about the nhs makes me laugh. Good luck getting an ambulance 😂😂 she definitely doesn’t live in the real world. She thinks we are still in 2014!

Attachments

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Especially with things like the cottage pie mix. I’d never even heard of that until I saw Caroline using them. Surely everyone just uses stock and herbs?!

• Heart

Rainbow Blossom

She is seriously romanticising life in the U.K. There’s lots of negative aspects in living here, when she realises it, she’s going to come crashing down.

I also can see her and her husband not lasting. She’s done with the US and just wants to move back to her mummy’s house and buy cheap Kit Kats from b&m. Petrol prices will be a shock for her, as will the cost of heating a home. Or maybe not, if she’s staying at her mums forever!

my husband has a really amazing relationship with my mum but I’m not naive enough to think living with her full time for an indefinite period wouldn’t put some serious strain on our marriage. She doesn’t seem to consider that or care; seemingly.

piquant

For anyone who didn't catch the reel before she took it down, here's a screenshot- I hope she takes a long hard look at herself and how disgusting she is
IMG_0339.png

• Sad
  • Wow

Amyx1518

VIP Member
She could afford $600 apple headphones (granted she returned them but she could afford them) and that le crueset pan, why can she suddenly not afford to buy a new buggy? ridic

Caroline is the type of parent that will let her kids wander over to other people, and think it’s cute when her kid won’t leave them alone, meanwhile the people are getting pissed off some random kid won’t f*** off.
Exactly this! And when someone gets annoyed, she’ll blast them for being mean and inappropriate as ‘they’re just kids being kids, man’. No, they’re just being kids who aren’t being parented, man.

ameliasa

I don’t know whether I’ve just woken up on the wrong side of the bed today. But what’s with all the “I left my husband in the USA” showboating all about? I would be pretty sad if I HAD to leave my husband outside of my control, let alone actually willingly and then proceed to make TikToks like a 5 year old child bragging about it.

Why does she make all these shite videos like she’s proud of it? It’s actually quite awful to watch and just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and he left her? I used to really enjoy her content but since the latest baby and constant USA bashing to patronising us fellow brits, she can quite frankly, STFU.

Mooms

Chatty Member
Just crazy that she’s leaving early for no reason at all really 😅😅 they are a family and her and Kyle are a team, you deal with it together and move together, so odd

For someone who’s moving country in 3 weeks she doesn’t seem too concerned about packing. Off to get her nails done instead, isn’t that the last thing you’d do when you’ll be knee deep in boxes for the next 3 weeks?!