Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SDD

She buys so much terrible food. She says she’s moving in two weeks and then spends $200 on utter rubbish and feeds it to her children. She so greedy. There’s nothing wrong with freezer food, sweets and chocolate but why does she need so much? Then fills the car with junk for a road trip. The kids will be absolutely wired and then strapped in to a car seat for hours. She’s bonkers.

Reactions: 17

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I’m predicting now that they won’t be living with her mum by the time Kyle gets to the UK. It’s got recipe for disaster written all over it.

She should 100% be donating or not accepting those vouchers. There are more people in the comments sending her them as well. Idiots.
Imaging in her voice : “hi, I’m a middle class stay at home mum of 3 planned children whose husband apparently earns enough that I don’t need to work and can fly from the USA to the Uk anytime I want. I buy stuff from expensive stores for myself all the time and while I was pregnant spent a fortune on take aways every week to make videos and went on a big family holdiay and , went to New York and bought loads of over priced baby shit. Poor me. I’ll accept your food vouchers “
Wtaf ?!

Italy2

Chatty Member
She is desperate for that Cartier bracelet but can’t afford it. So gagging for a free one. Funny watching a grown woman begging for some jewellery that she can’t afford to buy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
So baby has eczema and she thinks she will get a GP appointment…….also eczema starts when she changes the formula and it’s now UK water! 🥴

• Haha

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Even if we were being generous* and gave her the benefit of the doubt that she doesn't know how offensive that face is, she's since been told. The fact that she has done it again, after being educated on its meaning... 😡

Mrs Meldrum lost her influencer career for something roughly on par with this - she's playing with fire.

* extremely generous because literally anyone who went to primary school in the UK in the 90s knows what it means

• Wow

rhobh17

VIP Member
She’s a deeply unhappy person, she looks a total scruff, she will lash out at anyone or anything. Girlie needs a lot of therapy.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Push present! Omg the price of them too and they just gift it to her . And they’re thinking of having a wedding now too. That’ll no doubt be gifted too!
So she wants to spend £20/£30k on a wedding when she can’t even get a mortgage and neither of them actually have an income im the UK yet? 🤡

Her latest video she says she wants to go back to the gym. That she has nothing to do during the day snd she’s so bored! How can a mum of 3 kids under 5 say that?! For starters she could always tidy her house, that would help her boredom for sure!!

Luisa18

Chatty Member

This is a car crash waiting to happen. It’s such a weird situation and I don’t think she’s thinking about the ramifications on her marriage and family. Here’s your hat, what’s the hurry?

Reactions: 16

BeauJD

Chatty Member
good luck getting a dentist hun 😂😂
To be fair sitting at home all day waiting for your new phone and groceries to be delivered can be exhausting. Especially after dragging yourself around multiple car lots. I have to give her that.

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Wait till she sees how things have changed here in the 10 years she’s been gone. Even the climate in my opinion. We now seem to have a nice early spring then it pisses down all summer. Wonder how much walking to the shops she’ll be doing then! Also calling that her ‘village’ (friends) will swerve her very soon ….. did you see the condescending way she was directing her friend on how to put the food on the plate for the content? They will soon get pissed with that! Twat

Flumperooni

People happy with their lot don’t say things like this 🤷‍♀️
I think the person meant that all the things Caroline listed as ‘a lot’ are just literally the things a mum does, without even thinking about it. Whereas Caroline was Making it sound like she had loads more to do than anyone else.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Own up, who is in the latest comments saying oh I want a free ring too 🥲 ☠💀 and someone also tagged the brand asking for one. Soooo long guys that's you well and truly blocked 😂
---
Also what in the beggy Mitchell is this?
Screenshot_20240501_165332_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick