Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK can someone explain American health care costs to me? I understand its private system and people pay health insurance but when she says theve just had the 1st hospital bill and its 2200 dollars.... is that money they need to pay upfront or is that what the insurance will pay less the excess?

Just thinking how do people find that money all the time for healthcare in America.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why her daughter has a tooth missing? She’s only 4 so too early to fall out naturally
I didn’t realise Sophie was only 4, I thought she was 5/6. She seems much more grown up. Normally kids start losing teeth around 6 but 4 isn’t too uncommon. I didn’t start losing mine till 8 though so I suppose everyone’s different

Reactions: 2
OK can someone explain American health care costs to me? I understand its private system and people pay health insurance but when she says theve just had the 1st hospital bill and its 2200 dollars.... is that money they need to pay upfront or is that what the insurance will pay less the excess?

Just thinking how do people find that money all the time for healthcare in America.
My understanding is that insurance will cover a certain amount, or certain specific things, and may include one nights stay for example but there will be exclusions or additional things, or a cap above which you pay. Typically this can be paid in instalments but it can be $10-20k OVER your insurance for a standard, uncomplicated vaginal delivery

The $2200 is what she will pay after the insurance has paid their part.
I had a C-section and after the insurance paid we had $3500 left to pay. You don’t have to pay it all at once you can pay in installments - however much you can afford.
I have had two births in the UK and my most recent one in the US. The care you receive over here is exceptional. You have your own room with private bathroom, your own nurses. Diapers, baby milk, wipes etc you don’t need to bring you own in. I got a menu in my room and you called down to the kitchen and requested whatever you wanted - the food is actually nice. That was for both myself and my husband. I would gladly pay the same again if I had another baby.

Reactions: 9
I dislike her close ups and weird facial expressions. She is constantly exaggerating her face. I’m sorry but she is not the prettiest so she ends up looking even more deranged with those weird faces..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would have thought her Mum would be visiting her to meet the new baby. Has she mentioned anything?

Reactions: 5
I'm baffled that she was once cabin crew for Emirates....yet she looks like this now

Reactions: 9

She has probably one of the worst types of insurance you can get. It’s probably a High Deuductible Health Plan (HDHP). Which means your monthly premium is low, but you pay more out of pocket. It’s probably one of the worst ones for having a baby.

by comparison, my PPO plan I pay a little more a month but my final hospital bill was just the hospital parking. I paid $0 for both of my babies.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if there is a thread for Olivia Hammond, Beau’s mum? I like her but feel like she likes a bit of ❄ at the weekends judging by things she’s said previously!

I haven’t been able to find a thread on Olivia. I used to really like her but her inability to acknowledge her extreme privilege has started to grate. And yes it wouldn’t surprise me given the stories she’s alluded to before she was pregnant. She sounds like she was a nightmare!

Reactions: 6
Nothing she says make any sense. She just said Kyle is doing his biometrics appointment for his UK visa. My husband got his visa 17 working days after his bio appointment and you only get 90 days to enter the UK. Is he really going to fly to the UK in May to get his BRP card and then fly back to the US to deal with the house sale? Something tells me they aren’t selling the house…obviously didn’t need the equity to apply for a visa

Reactions: 3
She replied to a comment saying that she’ll be coming in May and he’ll follow a month or so after. Is the house really going to sell and be all packed up that quickly?!

She replied to a comment saying that she’ll be coming in May and he’ll follow a month or so after. Is the house really going to sell and be all packed up that quickly?!
I guess if they’re moving in with her mum they may not need the equity straight away so not as much pressure to sell asap?

That ad is the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen. And why on earth would she be the influencer you’d choose to flog skincare?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.