Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The style isn’t my taste but I feel like she’s not found her own ? So it’s manic trying stuff to see what the response is from people how she feels in it

Reactions: 4
The style isn’t my taste but I feel like she’s not found her own ? So it’s manic trying stuff to see what the response is from people how she feels in it
I think someone said they liked her pink fleece and she has tried to run with it, she’s so wacky y’know. She has no taste of her own and just copies other peoples. Ultimately I feel she’s a lost soul- absolutely no mates, can’t make friends, awkward, no style of her own, can’t decide what she wants to be when she grows up, always jumping on a bandwagon.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else follow Caroline’s new BFF Saff? I’ve followed her for a long time and used to love her content but recently she’s baby obsessed and the spending/gifting is off the scale. I had to unfollow, the indulgence was ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else follow Caroline’s new BFF Saff? I’ve followed her for a long time and used to love her content but recently she’s baby obsessed and the spending/gifting is off the scale. I had to unfollow, the indulgence was ridiculous.
No Caroline is enough 😂

• Haha
In that tiktok about Charlie's passport you can really see how much the dummy is effecting his poor little teeth.

In that tiktok about Charlie's passport you can really see how much the dummy is effecting his poor little teeth.

Never mind his teeth she could have put a clean jumper on for the picture and wiped his face ffs.

The next video the picture with the dog over the babies face is just 🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
Charlie is the scruffiest kid I’ve ever seen. I would have said no offence but at this point, she doesn’t even care for his appearances. Dirty jumper with grubby stains, snotty face, messsy hair and stains on his face. Why doesn’t she just wash his face with water and put on a clean jumper? She loves to brag that his clothes are from next because they are so fun and colourful for kids but I’d rather a cheap jumper from primark if it means that it’s clean.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just been to look on tiktok. Poor wee soul, I don’t like to comment on children’s appearances and I’m not a parent, so have no experience, but his teeth do look a tad wonky/spaced out. Is that normal?
He’s a cutie, regardless.

Reactions: 2
I'm gonna skip past Charlie as he is an innocent little soul.
But seen the dirt of her couch the other day, when she threw the babies snuggle thing down and her blankets it's was absolutely bogging!
I thought at that point, this isn't a very good selling point, potential buyers can see the place isn't clean and that's with a cleaner guyss
I imagine it smells of dog, cooking and unwashed grown ups & farts.
Her sister and mum seem more put together, their homes are very nice, her sister has gotten flack for her kids looking scruffy but they look cleaner than Caroline's. Fresh air, a bottle of bleach and fairy are all you need to clean it doesn't have cost a fortune, same as washing and tumble drying clothes.
I guess everyone is different but I like my children to be well presented, yes they spill stuff but I would change them in that case.

Reactions: 9
But seen the dirt of her couch the other day, when she threw the babies snuggle thing down and her blankets it's was absolutely bogging!
I thought at that point, this isn't a very good selling point, potential buyers can see the place isn't clean and that's with a cleaner guyss
Her sister and mum seem more put together, their homes are very nice, her sister has gotten flack for her kids looking scruffy but they look cleaner than Caroline's. Fresh air, a bottle of bleach and fairy are all you need to clean it doesn't have cost a fortune, same as washing and tumble drying clothes.
I guess everyone is different but I like my children to be well presented, yes they spill stuff but I would change them in that case.
Claire looks dead scruffy I think

You’d think Kyle would use his lunch break to walk the dog and take Charlie with him for some fresh air instead of using a dog walker.

Reactions: 10
I seen someone comment on how because she's an influencer guysss
How will her friends feel if every meet up/day out is a photo op, tik tok or chance to #aff link or #ad?
Will they also ask her not to expose their children? I'm not saying she has ever done that, I know one friend at a brunch was a bit camera shy and kind of hid her face, not everyone likes that, but if it's Caroline's job and she relies on it for income, I wonder what her content will be.

In the latest reel the house looks filthy. The coffee table was covered in spillages and she just plonks her stuff on top of it. I can forgive Claire for looking scruffy when she’s running a whole business whereas Caroline just watches TV.

Reactions: 3
In the latest reel the house looks filthy. The coffee table was covered in spillages and she just plonks her stuff on top of it. I can forgive Claire for looking scruffy when she’s running a whole business whereas Caroline just watches TV.
Yes noticed the table, the stove top, the stained mug 😬

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how they can actually accept food vouchers from people, it’s disgusting. Donate them to people actually in poverty who can’t afford food.
how can you justify paying $100 on your nails and the same week accept money from people for food.
She should be ashamed of herself and so should Kyle.

Eta - I might be the only person that thinks it’s crass, but I feel people are only sending her vouchers because she’s been making comments hinting that she’s having to cook every night this soon after having the baby not because she likes cooking, but because she’s so hard done by. She could have spent plenty of time meal prepping and batch cooking before the baby came but she didn’t. Maybe I’m being unnecessarily harsh because I’m so annoyed by her at the moment.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know how they can actually accept food vouchers from people, it’s disgusting. Donate them to people actually in poverty who can’t afford food.
how can you justify paying $100 on your nails and the same week accept money from people for food.
She should be ashamed of herself and so should Kyle.

Eta - I might be the only person that thinks it’s crass, but I feel people are only sending her vouchers because she’s been making comments hinting that she’s having to cook every night this soon after having the baby not because she likes cooking, but because she’s so hard done by. She could have spent plenty of time meal prepping and batch cooking before the baby came but she didn’t. Maybe I’m being unnecessarily harsh because I’m so annoyed by her at the moment.
Nah I thought the same, think it’s a bit of a brass neck to be honest. She’s just gave birth in a fancy hospital, spending a fortune on getting her nails done but taking food vouchers from followers just so she can sit on her arse and not cook? It’s embarrassing.

I have physical disabilities that are crippling to the point I can hardly move but I still need to cook dinner because I don’t have the money to just buy takeaways whenever I’m not feeling up to it. Not that I’d want to either, my toddler wouldn’t even eat it and I’d rather put proper food in his stomach. She’s ridiculous honestly, that should’ve been gifted to someone in need.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.