Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should 100% be donating or not accepting those vouchers. There are more people in the comments sending her them as well. Idiots.
Imaging in her voice : “hi, I’m a middle class stay at home mum of 3 planned children whose husband apparently earns enough that I don’t need to work and can fly from the USA to the Uk anytime I want. I buy stuff from expensive stores for myself all the time and while I was pregnant spent a fortune on take aways every week to make videos and went on a big family holdiay and , went to New York and bought loads of over priced baby tit. Poor me. I’ll accept your food vouchers “
Wtaf ?!

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe shes been accepting vouchers off people. Lowest of the low. She should be ashamed of herself. She’s a lazy, lazy article.

Reactions: 11
Anyone know why her daughter has a tooth missing? She’s only 4 so too early to fall out naturally

Reactions: 2
Disgusting that she has accepted food vouchers for people. She loves to be blunt and rude to people. Maybe someone needs to tell her she is a pathetic begging witch to be accepting food vouchers from people when she is constantly bragging about how wealthy she is. She just bought clothes from free people, pedicures, manicures, kids in private nurseries, private birth and went on holiday multiple times last year to uk and abroad. Disgusting shameful woman! I have no respect for her anymore. Bragging about Dyson in the same video.
On another note, it annoys me how she makes her tea. The liquid splashes everywhere and she doesn’t wipe it down but puts the porridge bowl on top of tea puddle. Wipe down the counter you filthy cow!!

Reactions: 11
Disgusting that she has accepted food vouchers for people. She loves to be blunt and rude to people. Maybe someone needs to tell her she is a pathetic begging witch to be accepting food vouchers from people when she is constantly bragging about how wealthy she is. She just bought clothes from free people, pedicures, manicures, kids in private nurseries, private birth and went on holiday multiple times last year to uk and abroad. Disgusting shameful woman! I have no respect for her anymore. Bragging about Dyson in the same video.
On another note, it annoys me how she makes her tea. The liquid splashes everywhere and she doesn’t wipe it down but puts the porridge bowl on top of tea puddle. Wipe down the counter you filthy cow!!
She’s a manky witch. She’s got a cleaner so doesn’t care clearly.

Reactions: 8
Who in the loony tunes is sending her food vouchers??? WTAF 🤯 Donate to a woman’s shelter, or a children’s home or absolutely anywhere but her direction. The internet is a weird place.

Reactions: 9
I hope she addresses it to justify why she thinks she is entitled to a food voucher from a stranger on the internet, knowing full well her financial circumstances that she can afford food for her family.

Reactions: 7
Still got time to post an advert for that tit Bloom Nutrition I see. The sheer greed.

Reactions: 6
I was trying to play devil’s advocate and think that I’ve sent friends/family food deliveries when they’ve just had babies before. But I’ve sent actual meals and they’re people I know and interact with regularly not some up herself thinks-she’s-cooler-than-she-is influencer that brags about money.
I’m glad I’m not the only one tho!

Reactions: 5
Why tf us she dressing like a 60 Yr old? The nightie, the hair???. Wtf

Anyone know why her daughter has a tooth missing? She’s only 4 so too early to fall out naturally
My 4th child lost his 1st tooth naturally just before his 4th birthday. The dentist said it’s fine. But could take a bit longer for the new tooth to grow through.

Reactions: 1
In the time it took her to put all that slap on she could have had a shower dirty witch! Also why does she put blusher round her eyes??

Reactions: 10
In the time it took her to put all that slap on she could have had a shower dirty witch! Also why does she put blusher round her eyes??
She was a makeup artist guyssss in theatre
did laugh at her saying about her clothes, hi Caroline 👋

• Haha
Tbf I put my blush in them areas, it suits my face better but not loads
---
She was a makeup artist guyssss in theatre
did laugh at her saying about her clothes, hi Caroline 👋
She must of been a horrible make up artist cause all her techniques is tit even the way she puts on foundation

Reactions: 2
Make up artist seems to have been one of many jobs. It doesn’t sound like she stuck at anything for very long.

I know, no shower after the sweats, dog in the room, dirty nappies and perhaps a mixture of germs as Kyle must be coughing quite bad, mmmm delicious.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.