Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck to her financing a car here. Unless she’s got a whopping deposit she’ll be looking at around £600 plus for a new Kia sorrento. Also Land Rover is the most unreliable car. That car would spend more time in a garage then on the drive way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute beggy state at her tagging Landrover and Kia in her car shopping video on Insta. Clearly hoping JLR will give her a Defender (mentioned in an old TT).

Beggy Mitchell comes to mind. Where is she getting the money from to get a new car? And surely her credit file is so thin having recently moved she’s not going to get finance on a car without a decent deposit. She would have been better off getting a lease for 6-12mnths.
---
Good luck to her financing a car here. Unless she’s got a whopping deposit she’ll be looking at around £600 plus for a new Kia sorrento. Also Land Rover is the most unreliable car. That car would spend more time in a garage then on the drive way.

JLR isn’t as bad as people make out tbh I’ve had a defender for 7 months with no problem and a JLR car before then - they’ve also just had their biggest year for sales so I don’t think that’s a concern, but probably the fact a Defender or Disco starts at 50k is going to be a problem for her 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s also impossible to get land rovers and range rovers insured these days due to how much they’re stolen. Even if I wanted one that would put me off because why would you want a car that has a high chance of getting stolen?

and yes Caroline, car thefts happen in cobham too.

Edit - impossible might be the wrong word, just very bleeping expensive

Reactions: 10
Love how people are commenting "safe travels Missy" "I hope Missy gets there safely". Why doesn't she just say Missy is here already? We all know she is as Olivia Hammond showed a photo on her stories a few days ago!. She's really drip feeding the content isn't she

Reactions: 9
Love how people are commenting "safe travels Missy" "I hope Missy gets there safely". Why doesn't she just say Missy is here already? We all know she is as Olivia Hammond showed a photo on her stories a few days ago!. She's really drip feeding the content isn't she
Desperate times for our caz when you have to conceal your dog making it here safely so you keep engagement up

Enjoy the soft play - and the resulting plague that your kids will have in about 3 days time….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Enjoy the soft play - and the resulting plague that your kids will have in about 3 days time….
It won't matter she'll take them out regardless, whether they're vomiting or full of the cold, they'll be mixing with others with green snotty noses.

Reactions: 3
Just wait til all the kids are off in a couple months… soft play won’t be as peaceful and she definitely won’t be able to just sit there whilst they play.

Reactions: 6
Miss money bags not afford a car now🤣🤣 she’s living with her mum. I should expect her to be able to afford an expensive car. She’s not exactly paying for a house anymore

Reactions: 2
It feels like she only travelled ahead without her husband so that she can brag/be a martyr and for content for the ‘I travelled on a plane on my own with three kids’ as in her videos she made a point of saying a woman said to her how amazing she was doing

I can’t figure it out why they didn’t all travel together. There was no pressing urgent reason why she had to leave when she did. So strange

It’s also impossible to get land rovers and range rovers insured these days due to how much they’re stolen. Even if I wanted one that would put me off because why would you want a car that has a high chance of getting stolen?

and yes Caroline, car thefts happen in cobham too.

Edit - impossible might be the wrong word, just very bleeping expensive
I’ve got a discovery probably her dream car. It isn’t expensive to insure tbh. But bleeping hell it is not reliable.

Reactions: 5
It feels like she only travelled ahead without her husband so that she can brag/be a martyr and for content for the ‘I travelled on a plane on my own with three kids’ as in her videos she made a point of saying a woman said to her how amazing she was doing
Then Kyle's an a clueless American in Surrey and hey, content sorted for the remainder of 2024!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.