Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably tossing it honestly (unless they convince her to donate or sell it). Missy is t super comfortable with it, and don’t expect her to keep up with trying to keep her comfortable with it for any “just in case” moments where they may need to transport her in it.

Reactions: 2
Most people in the Uk have a lease. Wtf is she on about. She literally doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 17
Most people in the Uk have a lease. Wtf is she on about. She literally doesn’t have a clue
She's saying that to justify getting a big stupid car that she wouldn't be able to afford any other way.

Reactions: 7
Can’t she get a car on a pcp agreement where you pay so much a month for three years and at the end of it pay a lump sum to keep it or move on to the next pcp?? That’s how people get these swanky cars whilst living in a three bedroom terrace. Or her Mums spare room in her case?? And if she’s not lived in the uk for over ten years how has she got any credit rating. So many questions!!

Reactions: 10
Can’t she get a car on a pcp agreement where you pay so much a month for three years and at the end of it pay a lump sum to keep it or move on to the next pcp?? That’s how people get these swanky cars whilst living in a three bedroom terrace. Or her Mums spare room in her case?? And if she’s not lived in the uk for over ten years how has she got any credit rating. So many questions!!
No because she has no credit history.
I don’t disagee with leasing , it works for us as I’m not interesting in owning a car a just need a decent one , but it’s certainly not the “norm”

Reactions: 5
I know 1 person who has a leased car - literally everyone else I know owns outright or bank loans /hire purchases it.

Reactions: 8
Not sure but that’s what we do / almost everyone we know. Hardly unheard of?!
but then she’ll have to spin the narrative she’s doing something so so querky 🙄
my old car was HP, my current one is a mix 🤣 my parents bought it cash and then I pay them back what I would have paid the finance team. pcp is what most people I know do I think. Probably an age thing (20s) until settling into a size of car and family 🤔

That and money is tight to just whack a whole ass car down

I’m def in the minority of my friends buying my car with my debit card 😂 everyone I know has theirs on some kind of finance

I also think she’d get finance pretty easily. Car places are notorious for giving when they probs shouldn’t. It’s a secured loan so less risky than a bank loan.

I’m def in the minority of my friends buying my car with my debit card 😂 everyone I know has theirs on some kind of finance

I also think she’d get finance pretty easily. Car places are notorious for giving when they probs shouldn’t. It’s a secured loan so less risky than a bank loan.
I am the same way. Walking in the dealership I made it clear I was paying cash as I don’t want any debt, and they still tried to get me to finance. I just wanted to pay the damn thing off and be done with it. Why would I want to pay more than the cost of the car with all that interest? Just let me pay it off and not have a recurring bill to deal with.

I am the same way. Walking in the dealership I made it clear I was paying cash as I don’t want any debt, and they still tried to get me to finance. I just wanted to pay the damn thing off and be done with it. Why would I want to pay more than the cost of the car with all that interest? Just let me pay it off and not have a recurring bill to deal with.
This might be useful for all to know: I’ve learnt that buying a car with HP is very handy when said car fails…. After 6 months of having my new car, it started having problems which the dealer tried to fix a few times, but were unsuccessful. We contacted the HP company and they advised us that we could reject the car, which we did, they cancelled the finance agreement and got our full £8k deposit back from the dealer, all wishing 2 weeks of rejection, and with little effort. Had we not had HP protecting us, we would have been stuck with the car and its problem! 🚗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thought she’d be posting far more, really drip feeding. Anticipating a post Sunday 7pm peak engagement time

Reactions: 4
This might be useful for all to know: I’ve learnt that buying a car with HP is very handy when said car fails…. After 6 months of having my new car, it started having problems which the dealer tried to fix a few times, but were unsuccessful. We contacted the HP company and they advised us that we could reject the car, which we did, they cancelled the finance agreement and got our full £8k deposit back from the dealer, all wishing 2 weeks of rejection, and with little effort. Had we not had HP protecting us, we would have been stuck with the car and its problem! 🚗
Was this new or used?

Mine was brand new, so under all warranties and such (still is) so I had that to cover me. Honestly I more or less had to buy new since it was during the chip shortage, mid/late pandemic and used price were insane and the stock was horrible. I moved country and couldn’t bring mine with legally, so sold my old and bought new here. With used it could certainly be worth it, depending on country, but a lot of new warranties can cover you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.