Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Argos aswell, I find it cheaper than Amazon sometimes too. It’s great for things like playstation controllers/headsets that teenagers ‘need’ replaced instantly. Also like the habitat range they stock for Sainsbury’s.

Reactions: 8
she doesn’t appear to have as much time on her hands now Kyle isn’t there to do all the parenting

Reactions: 7
she doesn’t appear to have as much time on her hands now Kyle isn’t there to do all the parenting
She was out with that girl Olivia and collecting Missy, but definitely was expecting a lot more than has been posted! Only because I thought she relied on it for income. But no M&S yet, no fish supper, no get ready with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Begging for gifted dog food now. Do these influencers not know how to use an internet search engine?!

Reactions: 14
Begging for gifted dog food now. Do these influencers not know how to use an internet search engine?!
Or she could just walk to Waitrose and buy some? Or the pet shop? Or cycle her stupid electric bike she’s on the beg for to sainsburys. Plenty of options - why does it need to be delivered 🙄

Reactions: 3
That clip of Kyle saying goodbye to the kids 😢 Poor guy!
I know you have to do what you gotta do, but I feel so much for Kyle's parents. When she said they were staying over 😔😔obviously soaking up those precious moments with the kids.
I know its life and we don't hear every conversation, but does caroline have any feelings about it? She's seems so robotic about it!

Reactions: 9
Her generalisations annoy me so much. Makes her look so small minded.

For example, not everyone uses the same grocery delivery services ie Tesco. People use all of them depending on so many different factors. Try them all Cazza & see what works best in your area, slot availability & your budget.

Just like she said Americans use bark around their plants & Brits don’t. Some do and some don't.

She says it like it is gospel & not just her observation or her opinion.

Her posts & vlogs are very sloppy too. Badly filmed & badly edited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Soft play 🎉🎉 not having to follow your kid.

Lazy parenting 101 but let's make this positive, they are out of the house 🏠

Reactions: 13
The way she asks questions like this you’d think she was an American that has moved to the UK for the first time! Not someone who has family and friends here to ask or as someone above said try them yourself and see what you like!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Trying to get a hello fresh or Gousto spon Caroline?? Don’t worry love every tin pot influencer gets it. It’s only a matter of time !!

Reactions: 24
She’s just trying to blag brand deals. TikTok doesn’t pay nearly as well in the UK so she’s going to have to hustle.

Reactions: 18
No wonder she didn’t get on the US. The woman is clueless! 😆
I don't think she's as clueless as she makes out, as others have said she's after any collabs/sponsorships/deals she can get her hands on 🙄 all the influencers do it ask daft questions that a goggle search could answer in 2secs.

Reactions: 16
I don't think she's as clueless as she makes out, as others have said she's after any collabs/sponsorships/deals she can get her hands on 🙄 all the influencers do it ask daft questions that a goggle search could answer in 2secs.
Yep, their basic bread and butter is basic questions/looking for recommendations.

Reactions: 5
A few days left in the US, her in laws there looking after the kids while she packs and she goes to get a pedicure? If I we’re Kyle’s mum I’d be thinking she’s got her priorities wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Noticed the new Doona i in the car shopping video, of course, she'd need a UK spec one, wonder if it was #gifted.... The rules here are so different she rarely declares anything that's really an ad!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.