Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would she dedicate a story to the Daily Mail saga if she’s not happy about it. Just giving it all more attention!!
She wants them to pay her for using her videos now. So she doesn’t want them using her videos but she does want them to pay . I don’t know why she’s crying about it today “I’ve just had a baby” bull tit.. you want the attention and views when it suits you Caroline you can’t be a public figure and pick and choose .

Reactions: 8
Its the hair and the fashion sense or lack off it. Just seen her pre baby n Emirates days. Crickey what a change from then eh. Note Kyle was a Marine too.
She looks so happy with Kyle and in herself too now moody, sullen and fed up it appears.

Reactions: 5
She wants them to pay her for using her videos now. So she doesn’t want them using her videos but she does want them to pay . I don’t know why she’s crying about it today “I’ve just had a baby” bull tit.. you want the attention and views when it suits you Caroline you can’t be a public figure and pick and choose .
Yep. She’s posting videos on a public platform. Once it is out there, she doesn’t really have a say 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sooo true!! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
Moving update (that no one asked for) she's now bringing all 3 kids with her to uk inc. Sophie. So Kyle will be in US by himself.

Moving update (that no one asked for) she's now bringing all 3 kids with her to uk inc. Sophie. So Kyle will be in US by himself.
Ha! Can't believe that, clearly reading here and reddit, like the whole move was based on school shootings, well that's great news, I am pleased for Sophie.
Edit to say, had a look at comments, she is actively avoiding the why the chnage? Ones or why isn't Sophie staying now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Someone said they looked back at her early insta posts and I did the same. The caption on this made me laugh. 7 years on and same script 🤣 then the whole “can’t wait to move to Boston started years prior to the actual move 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Someone said they looked back at her early insta posts and I did the same. The caption on this made me laugh. 7 years on and same script 🤣 then the whole “can’t wait to move to Boston started years prior to the actual move 🙄
Who were the friends? Kyle's? From reddit it seems one of the issues with Boston was Caroline didn't get to live in the affluent area, Quincy is quaint and from what I know about it is very nice, but not the area she'd hoped for, her soul cycle class was that area and she'd often said how much better it is, one day when she's all grown up she will maybe realise, happiness can't be bought, things are not important, people are, time is, not your car, or anthro unit.

Reactions: 7
Who were the friends? Kyle's? From reddit it seems one of the issues with Boston was Caroline didn't get to live in the affluent area, Quincy is quaint and from what I know about it is very nice, but not the area she'd hoped for, her soul cycle class was that area and she'd often said how much better it is, one day when she's all grown up she will maybe realise, happiness can't be bought, things are not important, people are, time is, not your car, or anthro unit.
If I was Kyle I’d be pointing out that she is just someone that is never going to be happy, she’s always thinking the next thing will make her happy. Different jobs, getting married, living somewhere else, another baby, another country. Nothing is going to make her happy.

I didn't know she had a page. I kind of like her, kind of find her annoying. The pillow chopping and screaming is really annoying. But I do agree with her on moving back home. no way would I let my kids go to school in America.

I didn't know she had a page. I kind of like her, kind of find her annoying. The pillow chopping and screaming is really annoying. But I do agree with her on moving back home. no way would I let my kids go to school in America.
Yes but let’s not forget that this was the whole reason for the move yet she was going to leave Sophie in school in America for a whole two months after she had left for the UK!! Definitely read here and/or Reddit to have changed her mind about that!

Reactions: 9
Why does she do her skincare and makeup in her nightie without having a shower or even brushing her teeth?! It’s so grubby. I really don’t get it! Also that nightie is so much fabric I’d be a sweaty mess in the morning 😩

Just watched one of her videos and her kids are super annoying. Probably just me but they’re so loud and constantly pulling at the food. It’s like dinner time at the zoo 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
"National health care babes" Wellington luck Caroline, where I live I had my yearly smear in October last year and still waiting for the results. They said it will be around 6 months as they are so over run..there's no way she will be waiting around on the NHS with these really long wait times, she will definitely go private.

• Wow
Reactions: 14