Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
33 and been doing his job for a couple of years…..since leaving the military. So in my line of work as a PM- that will get you at MOST £60k, I don’t know what he does? I mean if you’re tit hot, that age and been doing it since you were 23 then you might be on £100k but that’s it. So she better be bringing in some tik tok dollar if they want the lifestyle she wants!

Reactions: 7
33 and been doing his job for a couple of years…..since leaving the military. So in my line of work as a PM- that will get you at MOST £60k, I don’t know what he does? I mean if you’re tit hot, that age and been doing it since you were 23 then you might be on £100k but that’s it. So she better be bringing in some tik tok dollar if they want the lifestyle she wants!
I get the impression that is why she is pushing the Kyle content... for the cash.

Reactions: 8
Agree, my guess is once they get to the U.K. the plan will be he launches an “American dad in London” channel

Yes I agree. All the brand partnerships will probably end up making her more than what Kyle is on so it makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I would watch the YouTube for Kyle but I can't, especially when SHE eats, the smacking and burping and speaking with food in her mouth. Do a q&a in bed but not eating.

Reactions: 2
I'm definitely in the minority as I like her content, but I am flabbergasted she's only a year older than me! She looks mid-40's! I think its the hair

Reactions: 6
She was really stunning before kids. The shorter hair just ages her 10 years
I had a nosy at her earlier Insta and she looked amazing when she worked for Emirates and had just met Kyle. She seemed so much more classy as well (no weird accents, burping, etc.). It was kind of sad to see how she used to talk about Kyle being so amazing and wonderful. She certainly doesn't talk about him that way now!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone watch YouTube anymore? I feel like she’s behind the times by about 10 years.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone watch YouTube anymore? I feel like she’s behind the times by about 10 years.
I don't unless I'm looking for something in particular, how to fix a door diy, seeing inside a hotel, saying that Molly Mae still does well from them and of course all the kids channels are huge.

Why on earth would she dedicate a story to the Daily Mail saga if she’s not happy about it. Just giving it all more attention!!

Why on earth would she dedicate a story to the Daily Mail saga if she’s not happy about it. Just giving it all more attention!!
Because she is happy that it’s bringing attention to her 😂 her mentioning it but now saying what the article is > driving more people to go check it out > better view numbers/engagement > they’ll use her again

Reactions: 8
I had assumed it was her PR planting stories because she's not that big of a deal to have weekly Daily Mail stories.

Maybe ramping it up with her move to the UK in the hope of some #partnerships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.