Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is rude and I find her sister Claire Totman is even ruder. I actually unfollowed her as the way she replied to comments was not nice at all. I’m only still following Caroline because I want to see how this move to England pans out and how long it takes her to start moaning about things ‘at home’. 🤣
I feel like Caroline is like that. She's very huffy and defensive if anyone challenges what she says. She thinks she's so funny though doesn't she?! Iv not seen her sister, but il have a look. I just find Caroline really odd and if her marriage lasts il be shocked!

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been covered but this video was so hard to watch!! Always dismissing him, burping over him (disgusting) and calling him a tit dad then laughing it off as "banter" she is so awful to him! (Starts about 10 min in)

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been covered but this video was so hard to watch!! Always dismissing him, burping over him (disgusting) and calling him a tit dad then laughing it off as "banter" she is so awful to him! (Starts about 10 min in)

confession… I have LOVED Caroline up until this video…. Wtf is with the gaslighting in this??? Seen a different side to her… hmmm….

confession… I have LOVED Caroline up until this video…. Wtf is with the gaslighting in this??? Seen a different side to her… hmmm….
She's awful. I think she's incredibly selfish. She won't see her daughter for a couple of months will she? If she makes the move to the UK in May? And has she ever actually considered Kyle's feelings in this move? I understand the want to protect your kids from the fear of gun crime, but I feel regardless of the gun crime she would still be moaning about the US. I think her open hatred about the US is awful quite honestly. Has it all been that bad to her? I think she's romanticises the uk, remembering back to when she was little. I understand the draw to your family, but if she thinks all her problems will be solved on this move I think she will be in for a fall. I think a whole new set of problems will arise.
I'm not saying the move is bad, I just feel like she's so set on moving to the UK she's just got tunnel vision.
I find her very unlikeable overall, the constant moaning and defensiveness. If I were Kyle I'd stay in the US!!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's fully prepared for how much the quality of life has gone down in the UK since she last lived here.

Reactions: 9
Oh God, I’ve just found she has a thread.

I can’t work her out at all. Why is coming back to the UK the be all and end all? I am originally from the area she’s going back to. she talks it like it’s some paradise, not a mediocre, south east town.

I really feel like she thinks all her problems are going to be solved and will be in for a massive shock once the initial honeymoon period is over.

As for leabving her eldest - just why?! What’s the point in doing that? Take her with you and get her registered for a school place.

Oh God, I’ve just found she has a thread.

I can’t work her out at all. Why is coming back to the UK the be all and end all? I am originally from the area she’s going back to. she talks it like it’s some paradise, not a mediocre, south east town.

I really feel like she thinks all her problems are going to be solved and will be in for a massive shock once the initial honeymoon period is over.

As for leabving her eldest - just why?! What’s the point in doing that? Take her with you and get her registered for a school place.
She couldn’t possible leave Kyle child free and therefore fancy free to do whatever he wants. Oh no. Caroline got to be in control. Even if it’s detrimental to her own daughter. She’s not as maternal as she makes out. They’re just cash cows to her. Poor Sophie.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she's fully prepared for how much the quality of life has gone down in the UK since she last lived here.
Honestly, she will be in for a shock. I have a friend who has recently returnEd after 12 years in New Zealand. Couldn‘t wait to come home, now after 6 months, they are making plans to go back 🤣
---
She couldn’t possible leave Kyle child free and therefore fancy free to do whatever he wants. Oh no. Caroline got to be in control. Even if it’s detrimental to her own daughter. She’s not as maternal as she makes out. They’re just cash cows to her. Poor Sophie.
If that’s the reason, then she’s utterly pathetic. Why not wait until they can travel as a family? Or is she foot Stomping like a toddler and wanting what she wants right away and sod everyone else.

If all she’s got to look forward to is soft play then she’s going to be disappointed 😂

I personally can’t think of anything worse than spending my day in a soft play centre full of other people’s kids running around 😬

I do take my 18 month old but I hate it so much 😂

Reactions: 9
She fixates on the strangest things. In the latest Q&A they're eating fast food in bed (yuck!) and she's talking about the differences about a chicken sandwich. "in America they call this a chicken sandwich but in England this is a chicken burger" So what?! They'll still know what you mean Caroline! No wonder she's depressed if she's comparing such tiny details like that. Must be so tiring.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Kyle is going along with the move (and letting her go ahead alone with two of the children) so that she can get the idea of England out of her system? Maybe he knows that she won't let it go, but if she spends some time here and sees what her life is going to be like in the long term, she'll realise that the massive drop in living standards isn't worth it. It's a big risk, but living with her going on endlessly about how perfect and wonderful England is must be exhausting.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Kyle is going along with the move (and letting her go ahead alone with two of the children) so that she can get the idea of England out of her system? Maybe he knows that she won't let it go, but if she spends some time here and sees what her life is going to be like in the long term, she'll realise that the massive drop in living standards isn't worth it. It's a big risk, but living with her going on endlessly about how perfect and wonderful England is must be exhausting.
I did wonder this. Especially as it sounds like his job in the UK isn’t sorted yet. She’s barely ever lived in the UK as an adult so I think she’s definitely in for a shock. If she doesn’t keep getting brand deals their lifestyle is going to be a hell of a lot lower than it is now.
---
I took one for the team and sat through their YouTube video about moving to the UK. I wouldn’t bother tbh, not much of interest.

1. Caroline talks over Kyle constantly as usual
2. Kyle is incredibly sweet and actually claims he didn’t need convincing at all to move to the UK. Apparently it was after Caroline having a breakdown over a school shooting
3. Kyle will be coming over on a spousal visa, his work have offered but he doesn’t want to be tied to it
4. No mention of his work situation other than Kyle saying his worries are about his job and whether they’ll have enough money
5. Interestingly when they mention the dog, Caroline starts to say, we’re using this really great company and Kyle cuts her off and says well we haven’t shopped around yet. So seems like she’s been inferring that a lot of things are sorted when they’re not.

Last edited:
Latest comments on her, well Kyle's morning vlog, which is great btw, Kyle needs his own page-no
There should be a flippinkyle page, no I need him for views on mine, tell me she's not serious 😂 and it's a joke, cause she's such a narc I don't know
---
I did wonder this. Especially as it sounds like his job in the UK isn’t sorted yet. She’s barely ever lived in the UK as an adult so I think she’s definitely in for a shock. If she doesn’t keep getting brand deals their lifestyle is going to be a hell of a lot lower than it is now.
---
I took one for the team and sat through their YouTube video about moving to the UK. I wouldn’t bother tbh, not much of interest.

1. Caroline talks over Kyle constantly as usual
2. Kyle is incredibly sweet and actually claims he didn’t need convincing at all to move to the UK. Apparently it was after Caroline having a breakdown over a school shooting
3. Kyle will be coming over on a spousal visa, his work have offered but he doesn’t want to be tied to it
4. No mention of his work situation other than Kyle saying his worries are about his job and whether they’ll have enough money
5. Interestingly when they mention the dog, Caroline starts to say, we’re using this really great company and Kyle cuts her off and says well we haven’t shopped around yet. So seems like she’s been inferring that a lot of things are sorted when they’re not.
I remember the breakdown, her feelings are valid but she also went a bit bandwagony as Erin from Kismet house had a done a post, amongst others and Caroline can't do anything herself so she was on crying about it, I do remember her saying they'd been up most of the night and decisions were made. Sooooooooo explain to everyone why she is leaving the only child in school behind? Does she pick and choose safety? Moving an entire family across the globe because of school shootings but in no rush to get her kid out.
Re the inferring, also known as going on the beg!

Last edited:
When she has to drop the I’m a Brit living in America she will become even more boooooring. Just be her making a less than average daily dinners. Kyle should get his on page … no way is she leaving Sophie so maybe its so Sophie can finish school year or something eh. Then reality will set in here in the UK less money and really unable to compete with Claire Kennedy.

This marriage won't last. She will never ever move back to the US and he will not want to live in the UK forever either.

I feel like she/they are really trying to make Kyle 'happen' on socials with him now talking about getting more involved in social media... an American in the UK content will go down well.

I don't understand why they are filming while eating dinner in bed with the baby. It's weird.

I also don't understand why she can't wait to move with Sophie and Kyle altogether or move say like 2 weeks before.

Does anyone know if she has US citizenship. I think I remember her saying she's got a green card but she'll have to give that up when she moves back to the UK and if they ever change their mind (unlikely I know) and they want to go back to America again, she would have to apply for a new visa again. It makes it almost impossible to go back which to be fair is probably what she wants but could make for interesting times if Kyle can't settle.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if she has US citizenship. I think I remember her saying she's got a green card but she'll have to give that up when she moves back to the UK and if they ever change their mind (unlikely I know) and they want to go back to America again, she would have to apply for a new visa again. It makes it almost impossible to go back which to be fair is probably what she wants but could make for interesting times if Kyle can't settle.
She said in the past she wouldn't get citizenship and will be abandoning her green card and it's "up to Kyle" if he/they ever come back to visit. It's going to open up a can of worms if Kyle doesn't settle. She seems to be burning her bridges in the US.

She fixates on the strangest things. In the latest Q&A they're eating fast food in bed (yuck!) and she's talking about the differences about a chicken sandwich. "in America they call this a chicken sandwich but in England this is a chicken burger" So what?! They'll still know what you mean Caroline! No wonder she's depressed if she's comparing such tiny details like that. Must be so tiring.
Hasn’t she been to McDonalds in the UK? They call it a McChicken Sandwich! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.