Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally has no idea about the NHS. And banging on about how processed American food is but then her trolley is full of pre-made convenience food, of course it’s processed and costing you a small fortune!

Reactions: 8
All she eats is processed food. She might think when she makes home cooked dinners she's being healthy but she is still using plenty off ultra processed ingredients.

Reactions: 10
Especially with things like the cottage pie mix. I’d never even heard of that until I saw Caroline using them. Surely everyone just uses stock and herbs?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Especially with things like the cottage pie mix. I’d never even heard of that until I saw Caroline using them. Surely everyone just uses stock and herbs?!
Yeh I thought the same. Her gut health must be terrible. I think it shows in her skin tbh, lots of blemishes and dull.

Reactions: 6
"National health care babes" Wellington luck Caroline, where I live I had my yearly smear in October last year and still waiting for the results. They said it will be around 6 months as they are so over run..there's no way she will be waiting around on the NHS with these really long wait times, she will definitely go private.
Tbf I got mine within a week (negative) so may be dependent on where you are

Reactions: 3
Yeh I thought the same. Her gut health must be terrible. I think it shows in her skin tbh, lots of blemishes and dull.
Also might have something to do with the fact that she hardly ever goes outside in the fresh air… 🫣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i honestly think she’s got rose tinted glasses on about the UK.
I live here and have a toddler, and honestly if I could afford private from the get go I would have!!
I’ve had endless problems with my son from allergies to infections and everything in between 😖
And believe me when I say the NHS is great because it’s free. But it’s free so it’s basic.

I have now been saving so I can get my son seen privately for bits that are taking years on the nhs.

I honestly think she’s think back to being a teen living here and we were in a better position.
the nhs was crumbling before Covid. Now it’s tipped it over the edge.

Reactions: 10
To be honest I don't know why she just doesn't admit she's just homesick and nostalgic and sentimental about home and longs to return because of that. Bashing the USA and criticising every single part of American life is doing her no favours. She comes across as spoilt and ungrateful
But she blames everything on America- bizzare. She would be so much more relatable if she just amdits she misses her mum and missed home. I hope America never has her back she's overly rude about American life.

Reactions: 18
No one can say anything positive about the US without her biting back and finding an excuse as to why it isn’t better than the UK in any way 😅 yes you have to pay for it but it’s still BETTER care?
It was the same when someone commented about food prices in the uk, super cheeky response basically “I go to the uk a lot, I know it’s cheap” she’s such a sell righteous twit, basically she knows everything and don’t try to tell her anything . Unless it’s in response to some fake request for engagement … guyyyzzzzz

Reactions: 12
It was the same when someone commented about food prices in the uk, super cheeky response basically “I go to the uk a lot, I know it’s cheap” she’s such a sell righteous twit, basically she knows everything and don’t try to tell her anything . Unless it’s in response to some fake request for engagement … guyyyzzzzz
She won’t let it be known if it’s the case, but I really hope that once they get back to the UK and Kyle isn’t on a US salary, then they have to be mindful of every single outgoing. She is just completely uneducated and doesn’t keep up with the news and current affairs. All she seems to do is watch trash TV- nothing educational. Hence why she still thinks that the UK is the same as what it was 10 years ago. Coming back for visits does not provide a true picture. The first year will be a novelty but let’s see how she is after 18 months / two years.

Reactions: 12
And good luck to her registering the whole family with a dentist! No chance on the NHS! 🤯

Reactions: 15
It annoys me that she thinks it’s cheap, just because it might cost less than in the US it doesn’t make it cheap. Their wages are much higher, so as a percentage of their wage it will be either the Same or more expensive in the UK. But I guess she will eventually realise (but never admit) it.

Reactions: 9
Why is she sharing her bed with her mum? On stories she says Kyle was kicked out of their bed and looks like yet mum is next to her... First her friend now her mum. So weird

Reactions: 5
Why is she sharing her bed with her mum? On stories she says Kyle was kicked out of their bed and looks like yet mum is next to her... First her friend now her mum. So weird
idk I don’t find this weird… I think it was her last night with her so probs just soaking up that time!

Reactions: 1
Her mum didn't stay long, hardly worth the trip over, seeing Caroline will be home within weeks, but then she was over to take stuff back I suppose.

I find it so odd kicking your husband out of bed to sleep with your mum. Surely she’d have been more comfortable in the spare room?!
---
Would it not have been cheaper to post whatever her mum is taking than a return flight? How much can her mum carry??

I find it so odd kicking your husband out of bed to sleep with your mum. Surely she’d have been more comfortable in the spare room?!
---
Would it not have been cheaper to post whatever her mum is taking than a return flight? How much can her mum carry??
No she made her mum go economy 😂

• Haha
---
At this point it's like any excuse to get Kyle out of the bed 😂