Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooft! It’s so old that it says chick-fil-a is her fav, but we all know she’s boycotted them now- she will be raging!

Reactions: 1
She said they asked her but she don’t respond because it would have been no. Well if you’d responded and said no then they wouldn’t have printed it surely? The comments are BRUTAL 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought she was mid forties and that hair its like a bell with a fringe. The move back she is in for a shock … she will be another Brit influencer living here. COL is thru the roof and hope they are both on a pretty penny if she hopes to have an alright standard of living.
See the sister with her Gucci bag travelling Business Class maybe Caroline thinks that will be her. Marriage will go to pot after Kyle gets fed up with kebabs and UK life.
Deluded so she is … thinks is gonna hang at soft play all day drinking lattes. Oh lets watch this car crash unfold - cant get a gp appt the public services are non existant the list goes on. Also Caz your fashion sense is awful so gareish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This isn’t Claire’s thread, but I wanted to post this, and don’t all pile on me 😂 I’m childfree, so maybe I don’t understand, and ofc, germs are good for the immune system. But the child’s coat is filthy!

IMG_9224.png

• Wow
This isn’t Claire’s thread, but I wanted to post this, and don’t all pile on me 😂 I’m childfree, so maybe I don’t understand, and ofc, germs are good for the immune system. But the child’s coat is filthy!

View attachment 2795875

Is don’t follow her sister but that jacket looks like my youngest’s as they fly out of school at 3pm despite it being pristine when dropping them off at 9am 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s not Claire her sister. Claire Kennedy is the UK mummy blogger Caroline seems obsessed with copying.

Should this not have been sorted already?! I thought it was all sorted that he would be transferring to the UK office
I’m sure she’s said previously that he is transferring and now it’s a ‘hopefully’

Reactions: 5
How awkward for Kyle going back to work after a (very generous for the US!) paternity leave and all his colleagues have seen his wife slagging off America and revealing his resignation 'transfer' plans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2795875
Yip that's the Claire that Caroline single white females, she copies everything she does.
They are in the middle of a huge live in reno, one year in and only got a working washing machine plummed last week so maybe that could be an excuse, personally I could never, dirty clothes on kids are a huge no from me.

god if I changed my toddlers clothes every time they got dirty she’d need a dressing room all for herself. I think a toddler covered in mud, paint etc is a happy toddler! Was actually the reason we picked our nursery, cause all the children were outside getting mucky all day rather than stuck inside.

I didn't realise she had a thread, so I'm new here. But I just have to comment because she drives me insane. I find her so rude about America/ Americans and I feel so sorry for her in laws. She's completely obsessed with moving back to the UK but she's such a moaner that she will find something wrong with it when she's back and make it her whole personality. I don't find her funny or likeable, I reckon she's not made many friends out there because she's just so rude! Will this be the end of her tik tok career now she's coming back to the UK? How will she sell herself now? .... anyways she's annoying af and that is all.

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise she had a thread, so I'm new here. But I just have to comment because she drives me insane. I find her so rude about America/ Americans and I feel so sorry for her in laws. She's completely obsessed with moving back to the UK but she's such a moaner that she will find something wrong with it when she's back and make it her whole personality. I don't find her funny or likeable, I reckon she's not made many friends out there because she's just so rude! Will this be the end of her tik tok career now she's coming back to the UK? How will she sell herself now? .... anyways she's annoying af and that is all.
Kyle in the Kingdom 🇬🇧 she's already tested him out to her audience and they loved him, he is a nice guy. So it will be Hi I'm British but my husbands American...

• Haha
She is rude and I find her sister Claire Totman is even ruder. I actually unfollowed her as the way she replied to comments was not nice at all. I’m only still following Caroline because I want to see how this move to England pans out and how long it takes her to start moaning about things ‘at home’. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.