Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus she's already left Sophie last year like 2 times maybe 3 for ages when she went home. I could never.

Reactions: 6
Plus she's already left Sophie last year like 2 times maybe 3 for ages when she went home. I could never.
Frankly I think it’s appalling that she’s going to leave Sophie for that amount of time and this just proves that she’s actually not maternal. She likes to have babies because that’s her role in life now instead of getting an actual job. I assume the only job she ever actually held down for any period of time was when working as an air hostess. Kids=content!

Reactions: 10
Frankly I think it’s appalling that she’s going to leave Sophie for that amount of time and this just proves that she’s actually not maternal. She likes to have babies because that’s her role in life now instead of getting an actual job. I assume the only job she ever actually held down for any period of time was when working as an air hostess. Kids=content!
olive hasn’t had a day off since she’s been born.

Reactions: 3
I’d pay 60k to move my dog 😂 so no criticism from me on that front but absolutely no way would I leave my daughter for any amount of time.

Reactions: 19
Wtf is a pea family? I don't know anyone who identifies as a peas or beans household.
Surely if its Gravy and Mash = peas (well mixed veg and Cauliflower in my house cause peas are full of sugar) or no chips and no Gravy = beans.

Reactions: 8
Wtf is a pea family? I don't know anyone who identifies as a peas or beans household.
Surely if its Gravy and Mash = peas (well mixed veg and Cauliflower in my house cause peas are full of sugar) or no chips and no Gravy = beans.
I don’t like peas or beans 🤷🏼‍♀️ so we are neither but as always Caroline knows more than anyone else!

Reactions: 5
Are they?! That’s probably why I love peas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
So I feel I’ve been here a while but was on Reddit and saw this and I don’t think we knew this? I find it hilarious that she would never be here or on Reddit…..but I think it was quite clear that she was 😂 bitching about the mummies with more followers than her 😂naughty!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
So I feel I’ve been here a while but was on Reddit and saw this and I don’t think we knew this? I find it hilarious that she would never be here or on Reddit…..but I think it was quite clear that she was 😂 bitching about the mummies with more followers than her 😂naughty!
Yes think it's been mentioned on here before she was caught out.
Her latest outfit, she may aswell just change her name to Claire, same trainers, same style 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yes think it's been mentioned on here before she was caught out.
Her latest outfit, she may aswell just change her name to Claire, same trainers, same style 🙄
I feel like she might be the only influencer out there that’s not claiming to have adhd yet, she ticks most of the adhd/narcissism boxes. Copying other people. Having no self awareness. Social anxiety. Chasing dopamine hits (buying crap). Never being fulfilled. Can’t keep a job.

She’s been on tattle before 100%. I had a back and forth with her on her sister’s thread (Claire totman design). She was salty but I feel like I won the argument 😂

Reactions: 4
She has all these odd ideas about life in the UK but I do think she just makes things up for views. Like being a beans or pea family. The only time I’d serve baked beans would be on a jacket potato or beans on toast and peas are usually kept in the freezer for fussy relatives that don’t like other vegetables that come with a roast. Neither of them are things we would regularly eat.
Completely. It’s not a conversation anyone would ever have here. Do Americans think we debate this stuff down the pub?
---
Does anyone know how old Charlie is?

Reactions: 1

Not really sure how or why she’s ended up on the daily Mail - with such an old photo/old content too!
These articles are paid for promos .. they happen all the time and are then recycled year after year. This will be her management making sure she’s on the radar in the uk so she can keep on this nonsense and not work

Anyone know what Kyle works as? Why is she moving back to the uk? I only discovered her in the last few weeks jusf being nosey now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.