Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle is definitely doing way more and working full time. Babies that young are easy and sleep so much. She's such a lazy slob. And exclusively breastfeeding means what it says, feeding formula at night so you can sleeps means you are combi feeding.

Reactions: 20
Kyle is definitely doing way more and working full time. Babies that young are easy and sleep so much. She's such a lazy slob. And exclusively breastfeeding means what it says, feeding formula at night so you can sleeps means you are combi feeding.
I did laugh at that- I’m exclusively breast feeding except when I go to bed or go to get my nails done, then she get a a bottle of formula - so your combi feeding then Caroline?

Reactions: 10
So she’s leaving Sophie with Kyle when she runs away to the UK… I find that mad. Why wouldn’t you just wait and relocate as a family? I can’t imagine leaving a child in another country because I’m sooooooo bloody desperate to go to soft plays. Wtf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So she’s leaving Sophie with Kyle when she runs away to the UK… I find that mad. Why wouldn’t you just wait and relocate as a family? I can’t imagine leaving a child in another country because I’m sooooooo bloody desperate to go to soft plays. Wtf?!
I'd find that so hard if I was Sophie's age too. I would cry when my mum went away for the weekend, dread to think what I would be like if she left the country 😂

Why does she never shower!!! 🤢
Yet she does a 5-6 step skincare routine! I don't get it! A quick body shower would take 2 minutes.

Reactions: 10
Also in her latest vid I see that they’re now only letting Charlie have a dummy when it’s time to sleep- thank god for that! His poor teeth! But also, she’s very obviously reading here / Reddit! 🤣

Reactions: 8
But then she goes and spends $200 on absolute junk. I couldn’t believe the amount of greed while she was at the Irish shop, what’s with all the multiple bars of chocolates?!
And then bragging about flying home upper class with Charlie. This is a woman who pleaded poverty and accepted food vouchers from a follower.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
But then she goes and spends $200 on absolute junk. I couldn’t believe the amount of greed while she was at the Irish shop, what’s with all the multiple bars of chocolates?!
And then bragging about flying home upper class with Charlie. This is a woman who pleaded poverty and accepted food vouchers from a follower.
And then they wonder why we come to tattle and need to discuss this. Oh be kind, why are these horrible trolls saying nasty things. It’s not- it’s stating the bloody obvious. If she was my friend and I bought her a voucher or got a meal delivered for her because she was saying they were a bit skint then told another friend oh we are upgrading to 1st class, I’d be straight on WhatsApp to our other friends saying wtf? This is literally what tattle is!

Reactions: 21
She must be earning quite a bit from
TikTok.

Reactions: 2
she makes it up as she goes along, saying back in the UK your judged by your love of someone over how big the Easter egg is you give them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she makes it up as she goes along, saying back in the UK your judged by your love of someone over how big the Easter egg is you give them?
I think her agent has probably told her to really
Play on the Brit in America thing so she’s just lying out of her bum to get more content for that angle

Reactions: 6
She has all these odd ideas about life in the UK but I do think she just makes things up for views. Like being a beans or pea family. The only time I’d serve baked beans would be on a jacket potato or beans on toast and peas are usually kept in the freezer for fussy relatives that don’t like other vegetables that come with a roast. Neither of them are things we would regularly eat.

Reactions: 12
So how long do we think she's going to last in the UK (especially without Kyle to do the childcare) when she has to live with her mum (who seems to have a life of her own and won't be a permanent babysitter), put up with her more-successful sister, have all the friends that are around when she visits be too busy with their own lives and jobs to entertain her and she has no job/home/hobbies of her own? Oh and presumably quite a bit less money, at least in the beginning? She's going to get quite a shock when she realises what life in a very expensive part of the UK is like now!

Reactions: 12
So how long do we think she's going to last in the UK (especially without Kyle to do the childcare) when she has to live with her mum (who seems to have a life of her own and won't be a permanent babysitter), put up with her more-successful sister, have all the friends that are around when she visits be too busy with their own lives and jobs to entertain her and she has no job/home/hobbies of her own? Oh and presumably quite a bit less money, at least in the beginning? She's going to get quite a shock when she realises what life in a very expensive part of the UK is like now!
I don’t know what you’re talking about- she’s buying a house with 2 bathrooms- she said so!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m more interested in how long Kyle lasts in the UK. He doesn’t seem to have a say in any of it and apparently will just be sent off golfing and to the pub while Caroline lives her best UK mummy life. I think she’s in for a shock when the reality sets in and all the “fun” of a two week trip disappears.
I’m also shocked she’s leaving Sophie with Kyle. I know he’s their dad and very capable but surely he’ll have to stay for at least 2 months after Caroline leaves. Then will need to finish packing the house while working full time and fitting in all the school/activity drop offs for Sophie.

I hope Kyle will be ok. Even though the US and UK might speak a common language there's still a cultural difference to get to grips with. Added to that he has no friends or family network of his own over there, it's a lot. Plus bloody hard to make new friends as an adult, especially men! Caroline seems to dismiss their relationship with Kyle's family but they seem close to me. It'll only get harder as his parents start aging and they can't easily visit the UK. I suppose one of them was always going to have to compromise.

I’m more interested in how long Kyle lasts in the UK. He doesn’t seem to have a say in any of it and apparently will just be sent off golfing and to the pub while Caroline lives her best UK mummy life. I think she’s in for a shock when the reality sets in and all the “fun” of a two week trip disappears.
I’m also shocked she’s leaving Sophie with Kyle. I know he’s their dad and very capable but surely he’ll have to stay for at least 2 months after Caroline leaves. Then will need to finish packing the house while working full time and fitting in all the school/activity drop offs for Sophie.
There is absolutely no way I would leave my daughter for that amount of time. My heart would ache for her and I wouldn’t want her to miss me either

Reactions: 15
There is absolutely no way I would leave my daughter for that amount of time. My heart would ache for her and I wouldn’t want her to miss me either
Same, even though she is with her perfectly capable and loving father, I couldn't bare not seeing my child for so long when the reality is she could be with me, the only reason she isn't coming is because she's in 'school' that is paid for, isn't the whole move based around gun violence and school shootings? And Caroline being a selfish twit out of the 3 kids you'd think the one at school would be a priority to get out of the USA!

Reactions: 14
she’s slowly starting to get more irritating. Giving out advice she knows nothing about. just stop it. influencers are so dangerous!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.