Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really wish she’d blow dry some volume into her roots. 😂The way it sits so flat on the top of her head really emphasises her odd forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god… I’m cringing at her bragging about buying a holiday home/rental property in this economy. Some people can’t even get one mortgage. I dread to think how much she’s priced out someone local. Not exactly finger on the pulse there Nic.

Attachments

• Wow
Oh god… I’m cringing at her bragging about buying a holiday home/rental property in this economy. Some people can’t even get one mortgage. I dread to think how much she’s priced out someone local. Not exactly finger on the pulse there Nic.
Must be nice. She can afford it after years of ripping people off. Think most of us would be able to buy a holiday let if we never had to pay for anything ya know like a new kitchen, baby pram, Moses baskets, toys, holidays, trips out etc etc.

Reactions: 2
She’s always flaunting her money, the other month with all her new clothes she bought too. Flaunting how well H is doing at phonics, if never stops she’s a big brag and I don’t understand why this thread isn’t more busy. She always shares every mundane thing, we don’t need to see ALL his junk creations and the cardboard you send back to school

Reactions: 7
The phonics thing is really annoying me - my little one has just started school and is really struggling with the change. So to see her peacocking about how clever Henry is, is just galling. It really makes me feel concerned about my child’s abilities (which I know is irrational).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The phonics thing is really annoying me - my little one has just started school and is really struggling with the change. So to see her peacocking about how clever Henry is, is just galling. It really makes me feel concerned about my child’s abilities (which I know is irrational).
Yes but remember he is a little tit 90% of the time. I’ve never seen a kid get away with so much or have such tit sleep for somebody who spends lots of time trying to implement good sleep.
But my little one has just started too and we aren’t on word books as our school teaches it differently so don’t worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s always flaunting her money, the other month with all her new clothes she bought too. Flaunting how well H is doing at phonics, if never stops she’s a big brag and I don’t understand why this thread isn’t more busy. She always shares every mundane thing, we don’t need to see ALL his junk creations and the cardboard you send back to school
Yeah totally agree. I hold back on posting sometimes as it’s not busy enough and I wouldn’t want to be having a one sided conversation 😂 but she is so up herself it’s unreal. There’s influencers who get more tit on tattle for much less. Can only put it down to her not having a massive following

• Haha
I agree that I'm surprised how inactive this thread is given how much of a knobhead she is on the 'gram. Arguably one of my top 3 most annoying "influencers".
oh please don't let this instagram knobhead make you feel tit. Children find interest in phonics at totally different times - some are happily decoding 3 letter words at age 2, others won't engage with a book until 6/7! I was one of those "early readers" but ended up one of the bottom in the class by the time I was 10. So you literally can't tell how bright a child will be until way, way later.

Henry is a spoilt brat with no boundaries who needs a lot of screen time and ready meals and trashes the house and car on a regular basis. Daughter Penny seems to be heading the same way!

she really is a smug, privileged spam-head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Henry is a spoilt brat with no boundaries who needs a lot of screen time and ready meals and trashes the house and car on a regular basis. Daughter Penny seems to be heading the same way!

she really is a smug, privileged spam-head.
Could not agree with this more.

The whole "screen time" post she did the other week really got my back up. So many smug people commenting on her post about how they don't allow their kids any TV or screen time at all. Way to marginalise your followers who do allow screen time, Nic!
Yes, YouTube can be dodgy, but surely it's a parent's responsibility to keep an eye on what their child is watching?!

Yeah totally agree. I hold back on posting sometimes as it’s not busy enough and I wouldn’t want to be having a one sided conversation 😂 but she is so up herself it’s unreal. There’s influencers who get more tit on tattle for much less. Can only put it down to her not having a massive following
Nooo don’t worry I will always be here to moan back 😂

• Heart
Nooo don’t worry I will always be here to moan back 😂
Gosh me too! I wish this thread was more active. I really can't stand her. I was pregnant at the same time as her with Henry and cringe thinking she used to actually kind of influence me. Then I deleted Instagram and my life is much nicer 🤣 Most Tattlers are much nicer than Instagram grifters any day anyway 💜

Reactions: 5
Could not agree with this more.

The whole "screen time" post she did the other week really got my back up. So many smug people commenting on her post about how they don't allow their kids any TV or screen time at all. Way to marginalise your followers who do allow screen time, Nic!
Yes, YouTube can be dodgy, but surely it's a parent's responsibility to keep an eye on what their child is watching?!
I’ve only got a 1 year old at the minute, so obviously maybe I will think differently in a few years and no judgement to kids having screen time in general, but I was really quite surprised that she was talking like it was normal to give a kid an iPad for a ten minute car journey. Even if you allow screen time that seems excessive to me. Can kids these days not just stare out the window and listen to music for 10mins? 😅

I’ve only got a 1 year old at the minute, so obviously maybe I will think differently in a few years and no judgement to kids having screen time in general, but I was really quite surprised that she was talking like it was normal to give a kid an iPad for a ten minute car journey. Even if you allow screen time that seems excessive to me. Can kids these days not just stare out the window and listen to music for 10mins? 😅
Oh completely, that was utterly ridiculous. We would only use a screen on a long journey, and even then our youngest would rather look at lorries out of the window 🤣

I’m with you, we allow quite a bit of screen time to be honest but the only time my four year old has had an iPad in the car is when we were going on holiday and had a bit of a road trip. We usually listen to music or play I-spy

Why the hell does she put airtags on her kids? I get it if you’re going somewhere busy like Disneyworld but Harlow Carr (even on a busy day) is just a glorified garden centre - just keep an eye on your kids for god’s sake. I bet (hope) her mum is thinking WTF?!

Why the hell does she put airtags on her kids? I get it if you’re going somewhere busy like Disneyworld but Harlow Carr (even on a busy day) is just a glorified garden centre - just keep an eye on your kids for god’s sake. I bet (hope) her mum is thinking WTF?!
It’s weird isn’t it?! Just another chance to show off her purchases

Sorry but I need to have a rant about how insufferable Nic has become.

January - night away at a luxury spa
March - 5 nights away skiing in chamonix
July - 5 days in center parcs
September - another spa day
October - 6 days in California
October - 4 nights in Majorca

Every single post absolutely dripping with “my diamond shoes are too tight” (RIP Matthew Perry) comments - eg I was in the pool for two hours with P and didn’t even manage a single length! Oliver and I would have to take it in turns to sip our drink in the bar so the other could watch the kids playing.
Then has the audacity to end with comments like “who can relate 🤪” well bleeping hell Nic not me as I haven’t managed one holiday this year never mind for plus multiple nights away. She’s so tone deaf

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I need to have a rant about how insufferable Nic has become.

January - night away at a luxury spa
March - 5 nights away skiing in chamonix
July - 5 days in center parcs
September - another spa day
October - 6 days in California
October - 4 nights in Majorca

Every single post absolutely dripping with “my diamond shoes are too tight” (RIP Matthew Perry) comments - eg I was in the pool for two hours with P and didn’t even manage a single length! Oliver and I would have to take it in turns to sip our drink in the bar so the other could watch the kids playing.
Then has the audacity to end with comments like “who can relate 🤪” well bleeping hell Nic not me as I haven’t managed one holiday this year never mind for plus multiple nights away. She’s so tone deaf
The constant showing off and mentioning of all the clothes order she does. She’s so tone deaf it’s unreal

And "I never know if P is saying almond butter or Harry Potter", that's a humble brag right there!

Reactions: 1