Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely like her too. I agree she is so well put together considering alot of her days are just spent at home. She always has earrings and a belt on for example, then theres me in my jeans and a hoody around the house 🤣
I think shes very pretty though and when she curls her hair it looks lovely.
Go u putting jeans on! I live in leggings, jeans are for a night out! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I struggle to watch her vlogs as her editing is terrible, they're so choppy and she often cuts off mid sentence to the next clip, wobbly camera and pretty dull content......computer says no ;)

What is she whinging on about now! Apparently she is now going to be off Instagram. Yeah right, won’t take her long to be back. I can’t understand all this whinging and moaning about the slightest bit of criticism. They choose to put their lives out there on you tube and Ig for all to see. They can’t expect everyone to like them and not to receive any negativity. If you are really that fucked off with it Charlie make your account private. Do something else other than putting you and your children on social media. It’s all so ridiculous.
I think she took, wait for it...a whole weekend off!!!!!!!!!!😂

Love how she totally exploits poor Louis by saying he struggled and went to pieces in his school assembly. Then made it ALL ABOUT her saying she was so sorry for crying on camera! I'm sure he'll thank her for that when he's older...NOT!

She must be desperate for content as she's now claiming she's broody for another again. Or is that she's not ready to actually work yet (see also, Isobel didn't settle at nursery...yeh right!)

Yes, relatively local and see her around sometimes. It’s funny how these mums portray a totally different image on social media to in real life. I’ve seen her looking miserable, leaving a mess behind her at local soft play centre, being rude to builders on her social media. It’s all just so fake - now don’t get me wrong I think all of the instamums are the same, not just her. They are mostly normal mums in real life, we all shout sometimes! But the hypocrisy of portraying something different on social media is worrying.
Also she has tried the fake anxiety bandwagon and was called out for it. She’s now hopping on the ‘I’m so transparent with my ads’ bandwagon. Whilst at the same time begging for likes and engagement!!
As if she’s going to get a real job 🙄
She's so workshy it's untrue.

I really like her but I don’t know any other mums of 3 that dress like her she’s always so done! You never see her in just jeans/top or leggings/sweatshirt she’s always got tit loads of accessories an looks very well presented not a criticism good for her ... but I imagine some mums find that off putting ( the comments about the other mum not being friendly back to her)
I've watched her for a long time now and on many videos her kids as babies and toddlers were screaming and crying in the background whilst she put on her makeup and styled her hair and did nursery tours of their rooms etc. Its very clear to see where her priorities lie - and it wasn't with her kids!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I find her ads really, really cringey. Her manic fake smile and loving herself gazing selfies desperately doing any ad going to try and claw her way to the free holidays and big ticket items. Though she has managed to do a couple of ads without using her kids. Well done.

She's also getting braver with her less than subtle begging - first it was a vacuum, tried for a kitchen shelf and come clothes. Now it's a computer console. Just hint and tag everything girl.

I also find it funny how she gets really pissy on stories when someone calls her out and rattles her cage. She thinks she's being sassy and clever when really she's a bit of a dipshit. And her "breaks" and soul searching from Instagram are ridiculous, she barely makes it to 48 hours before she has to ramp her engagement figures up for another ad!

Reactions: 5
Jeez. That ad. Cheesier than an unwashed sock. All it needed was some slow motion running or a child covered in petals or whatever crap she blew into the camera.

Jeez. That ad. Cheesier than an unwashed sock. All it needed was some slow motion running or a child covered in petals or whatever crap she blew into the camera.
God isn't it awful. I wonder how much Neutrogena are paying her. All that sitting on the bed with a facemask and her kids sat around her (see her other ads) her poor children they don't realise they are being used. Its a completely unnatural situation. She thinks she's really edgy but is just shallow and workshy (despite claiming she works SO hard).

Bleating on this morning about how upset she is she had a hangover yesterday. How she’s not going to drink again so upset she missed a Christmassy day with her kids. FFS she sounds like such a bore. Think she needs to get out more, to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn't her channel grow at the rate of others? She's no worse than other mummy bloggers but seems to have a real slow burn on her subscribers.

What gets me about her is she really seems to be raising such anxious children! I think she needs to properly address her issues as all 3 of her children seem to be struggling too!
She's said they're getting help for Louis. Hes such a lovely little boy but I do feel for the kids with her always talking to a camera and about the children rather than to them. Even when she reads to them at night or does crafts with them it all has to be filmed to portray her being sucha great, down to earth mum. Shes never just "In the moment" with them.

I genuinely like her channel, she's one of the few 'mommy' vloggers i like to watch, Jessica Louise Ashe and the witt family are other ones i like to watch and i don't mind Sarah-this mama life although i know she gets an awful lot of negativity on here.

She says she’s so shy & suffers from anxiety (despite posing for pics in her bikini etc for the gram) & she passes this onto her kids. If they have to go to school, parties etc she says how nervous & anxious she is & The kids pick up on this. She shouldn’t be saying it in front of them.

I really like her channel. Probably the last of the mummy vloggers that I like now. I think her channel hasn’t grown as much because it’s more of a hobby for her rather than needing to make money from it. So can do what she wants rather than all the Ads. I always seem to buy the same things as her accidentally. I really like that she doesn’t buy bags of crap from primark.

Reactions: 8
She says she’s so shy & suffers from anxiety (despite posing for pics in her bikini etc for the gram) & she passes this onto her kids. If they have to go to school, parties etc she says how nervous & anxious she is & The kids pick up on this. She shouldn’t be saying it in front of them.
Totally agree, her anxiety and talking of it rubs off on her children. Her most annoying habit to me is she constantly smacks her lips together. Horrendous noise and drives me mad 😡

Totally agree, her anxiety and talking of it rubs off on her children. Her most annoying habit to me is she constantly smacks her lips together. Horrendous noise and drives me mad 😡
Can honestly say ive never noticed the lip smacking..had to watch the latest vlog to see what ive missed and didn't see any

I worry about how these children will cope when they are older with their entire childhood on social media if they are as anxious as Charlie makes out?

Just putting this out there, might be completely wrong, I have a feeling she may be pregnant again.

Just putting this out there, might be completely wrong, I have a feeling she may be pregnant again.
Oh god why dyou say that? I feel like as a SAHM with seemingly s*d all else to do she needs to have another to stay relevant.

I worry about how these children will cope when they are older with their entire childhood on social media if they are as anxious as Charlie makes out?
I know, i feel so bad for them. She literally changed isabelles nappy on the floor the other day - on camera. Only cutting when she took the nappy off. I mean, is that really necessary?

I don't believe she's shy at all. I find it weird she'd claim that.

Changing a nappy is nothing compared to her filming Evie taking her pants down & using the toilet!! 😡

• Wow