Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all such boring bollocks isn’t it 😂
They all fit their lifestyle to fit the product they are trying to flog.
It’s all misleading and in that way it’s dishonest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s all such boring bollocks isn’t it 😂
They all fit their lifestyle to fit the product they are trying to flog.
It’s all misleading and in that way it’s dishonest.
I'm sure she's a lovely person.
She always looks lovely and has body insecurities totally get that.
I think she's more normal than most Insta mum's.
But can't remember last time I went to hairdressers.
We can't afford new kitchen and ours is dire
We trying cut back on grocery bill
We won't have a holiday this year

So seeing her family with more and sometimes moaning I don't think is helpful to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
yeh i cringe at all her blatent ads. Also, she doesn't declare them. Method spray anyone, Amazon best buys?!

Reactions: 2
She’s so unbelievably boring; tries to come across like she has some personality with her poses but actually in real life she always looks utterly miserable and pissed off.

She’s so unbelievably boring; tries to come across like she has some personality with her poses but actually in real life she always looks utterly miserable and pissed off.
Ooh, another local! It's funny how they give themselves a whole new persona isn't it? Then you see their followers gush about how honest they are. 🤢

I think it's cute how she is pretending that she may need to go and get a proper job after the Summer if her followers stop engaging with her ads. Okay hun.

Ooh, another local! It's funny how they give themselves a whole new persona isn't it? Then you see their followers gush about how honest they are. 🤢

I think it's cute how she is pretending that she may need to go and get a proper job after the Summer if her followers stop engaging with her ads. Okay hun.
Yes, relatively local and see her around sometimes. It’s funny how these mums portray a totally different image on social media to in real life. I’ve seen her looking miserable, leaving a mess behind her at local soft play centre, being rude to builders on her social media. It’s all just so fake - now don’t get me wrong I think all of the instamums are the same, not just her. They are mostly normal mums in real life, we all shout sometimes! But the hypocrisy of portraying something different on social media is worrying.
Also she has tried the fake anxiety bandwagon and was called out for it. She’s now hopping on the ‘I’m so transparent with my ads’ bandwagon. Whilst at the same time begging for likes and engagement!!
As if she’s going to get a real job 🙄

Brace yourselves for the sun cream ads and body confidence empowerment waffle whilst posing in a bikini "for the first time in years" although she wears a bikini for every holiday/pool/beach day.

Also, she's talking about changing her flogger name to her own. Has she decided to sell herself now to fulfil her own narcissistic needs rather than her children? Or has she just realised it's a bit if a twatty handle?

her editing is woeful, so choppy and switching from one thing to another mid sentence sometimes, makes me dizzy!

The latest post about lonely mums - it’s like she looks at other popular accounts and just jumps on every bandwagon going. I guess the problem with a lot of instagrammers is that their ‘job’ probably makes them actually quite unlikable to local people in real life. I’d be scared I or my kids would be referred to in a vlog or story!! For example the reference in one of her latest videos as to how her husband has sponsored the local football ‘stadium’ 🤢 it’s a field with a few seats hun!

• Haha
The latest post about lonely mums - it’s like she looks at other popular accounts and just jumps on every bandwagon going. I guess the problem with a lot of instagrammers is that their ‘job’ probably makes them actually quite unlikable to local people in real life. I’d be scared I or my kids would be referred to in a vlog or story!! For example the reference in one of her latest videos as to how her husband has sponsored the local football ‘stadium’ 🤢 it’s a field with a few seats hun!
Yes, she's obviously desperately trying to get to the next level. I think if she could handle another kid, she'd be having another soon as she seems to be floundering for content and keeps going back to the trusty body image, mental health and "you've got this" empowerment posts. I'm sure there will be a loneliness or troll post soon.

I think you're right about how she tends to lift stuff from the popular accounts. She's like a less popular version of Mrs Meldrum - no real idea of what work is, a school mean-girl pretty princess, not the brightest button, ready to sell out her kids for a free box of kids snacks and obviously has a favourite child! 😉 She's also dabbling with the same app that Katie Ellison uses for her story ads to step up her professionalism. 😄

And this constant "I'm a working mum" chat... I am wondering what it is. Channel bum? Gleam? Why? She doesn't really need to work/advertise via her children. It's like she is manically trying to find a niche of being a "working", honest and humble person so she doesn't come across as a typical instamum freeloader.

Just my opinion, but I really think she should take a step back and invest some time into her children rather than keep pursuing insta-fame. Be present, stop living life through a lens. You will survive without the heyhun brigade and constant ego boosting. Live in the real world and you might actually be less lonely and less on edge?

Oh, and for someone who doesn't do fast fashion or ever treat herself, she sure does seem to have a never ending supply of clothes to throw out in her two monthly wardrobe clear outs. 🤑

Yes, she's obviously desperately trying to get to the next level. I think if she could handle another kid, she'd be having another soon as she seems to be floundering for content and keeps going back to the trusty body image, mental health and "you've got this" empowerment posts. I'm sure there will be a loneliness or troll post soon.

I think you're right about how she tends to lift stuff from the popular accounts. She's like a less popular version of Mrs Meldrum - no real idea of what work is, a school mean-girl pretty princess, not the brightest button, ready to sell out her kids for a free box of kids snacks and obviously has a favourite child! 😉 She's also dabbling with the same app that Katie Ellison uses for her story ads to step up her professionalism. 😄

And this constant "I'm a working mum" chat... I am wondering what it is. Channel bum? Gleam? Why? She doesn't really need to work/advertise via her children. It's like she is manically trying to find a niche of being a "working", honest and humble person so she doesn't come across as a typical instamum freeloader.

Just my opinion, but I really think she should take a step back and invest some time into her children rather than keep pursuing insta-fame. Be present, stop living life through a lens. You will survive without the heyhun brigade and constant ego boosting. Live in the real world and you might actually be less lonely and less on edge?

Oh, and for someone who doesn't do fast fashion or ever treat herself, she sure does seem to have a never ending supply of clothes to throw out in her two monthly wardrobe clear outs. 🤑
You think she has a favourite child? Really? Which one? I've honestly never noticed that she favours one child over the other.

I find the empowerment posts really patronising, but maybe that's got more to do with me than her.

Reactions: 1

Who do you think is her favourite? can't make my mind up,she does lead a pretty priveledged life I don't think she realises how lucky she is and her hubbys pretty fit too

Who do you think is her favourite? can't make my mind up,she does lead a pretty priveledged life I don't think she realises how lucky she is and her hubbys pretty fit too
I don’t think she seems to favour any child over the other. Don’t see her husband as fit though 😂 I see him around sometimes, such a bore and dull as dishwater.
I heard her on her stories a few weeks ago talking about a mum from nearby who’s kid goes to school with hers. She was really disparaging, I’d hate my child to go to school with hers in case I or my child ended up being spoken about to thousands of people. I’ve heard a few local people talk about her, I think the masks slips a bit sometimes and her true colours show. Just like a lot of the instagrammers!! Must be hard to keep up the fake niceness all the time.

What gets me about her is she really seems to be raising such anxious children! I think she needs to properly address her issues as all 3 of her children seem to be struggling too!

Reactions: 6
I really like her but I don’t know any other mums of 3 that dress like her she’s always so done! You never see her in just jeans/top or leggings/sweatshirt she’s always got tit loads of accessories an looks very well presented not a criticism good for her ... but I imagine some mums find that off putting ( the comments about the other mum not being friendly back to her)

I really like her but I don’t know any other mums of 3 that dress like her she’s always so done! You never see her in just jeans/top or leggings/sweatshirt she’s always got tit loads of accessories an looks very well presented not a criticism good for her ... but I imagine some mums find that off putting ( the comments about the other mum not being friendly back to her)
I genuinely like her too. I agree she is so well put together considering alot of her days are just spent at home. She always has earrings and a belt on for example, then theres me in my jeans and a hoody around the house 🤣
I think shes very pretty though and when she curls her hair it looks lovely.

To be honest I think she hasn’t got much to talk about so dressing nice gives her the fashion element. Think from her poses, like a lot of the insta lot, she’s quite vain so probably needs to look put together for that.

What is she whinging on about now! Apparently she is now going to be off Instagram. Yeah right, won’t take her long to be back. I can’t understand all this whinging and moaning about the slightest bit of criticism. They choose to put their lives out there on you tube and Ig for all to see. They can’t expect everyone to like them and not to receive any negativity. If you are really that fucked off with it Charlie make your account private. Do something else other than putting you and your children on social media. It’s all so ridiculous.